Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Lee Reichel, MD
Dr. Lee Reichel, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Reichel is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin.

BAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE

6620 Main St

Houston, TX 77030

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Reichel

Dr. Reichel's Experience

Dr. Reichel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Heel Spur
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Wrist Fusion

• SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Reichel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reichel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reichel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reichel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reichel to family and friends
Dr. Reichel's Performance
Austin, TX |
Dr. Reichel is awesome! When I broke the 5th metacarpal in my left hand while playing rugby; I went to see him. He was great at explaining my options, and helping me weigh the pros and cons of each choice. I appreciate that this physician seeks to make his patients informed active participants in their healthcare decisions. My hand healed great, and I would recommend him to anyone in need of an Ortho.
"I really appreciate your taking the time to write a review and for the kind words. You worked really hard to get a good result. I am glad I could provide some guidance but your resiliency was the key factor!! Thanks again, Lee."
in Leander, TX |
I recently severed the flexor tendon in my left thumb and Dr. Reichel did a phenomenal job of repairing the injury. What impressed me most was his unwavering dedication and his remarkable ability to properly manage my expectations throughout treatment. Communication was reciprocated and he was always available, if needed. Skeptical? Notice that he responds to patient reviews here. That alone is a testament to his dedication. There are doctors, and then there are doctors; he truly is the latter!
"Christopher, you did an awesome job in your rehab. I appreciate the kind words but they really should be directed toward yourself for pushing through a difficult problem. As you know in almost all cases surgery is the easy part and recovery its the hard part. You really worked hard. I am glad I could help in some way. Thank you again for the opportunity to try to help. -Lee "
Austin, TX |
100% Severed flexor tendon and artery in left thumb. Dr. Reichel did an amazing job. Although I have lost some mobility I am more than happy with his work. One year later I have almost all my strength back, and the scars are minimal. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Reichel!
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I couldn't be happier to hear that your surgery provided some improvement. Your hard work postoperatively is what really made the difference! Thanks again, Lee
Austin, TX |
Great doctor! Spends quality time explaining surgery and alternatives. Compassionate and makes sure you are recovering well post-op. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!
Hello, I appreciate your kind words. Thank you very much for posting! I hope you are doing well. Lee
in Kyle, TX |
I'm so happy that I was sent to Dr. Reichert. He did an awesome job removing a pencil led from my hand. I would recommend him to all my friends. THANK YOU
"Noemi, Thank you so much for the kind note. I was glad we were able to help! Sincerely, -Lee"
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Reichel gave me great care, excellent treatment, and great respect. I am very happy to have found such a wonderful and caring physician. Thanks for the great treatment and relief.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Reichel is the doctor that medical personnel go to for surgery. I had bilateral carpal tunnel repair. As a registered nurse, I highly recommend him to anyone who is considering carpal tunnel surgery. He is an excellent surgeon with excellent bedside manner. My scars are fading and I no longer suffer with carpal tunnel symptoms. Awesome!!!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Reichel was my doctor for my right elbow injury. I sustained a very serve injury known as the Terrible Triad: breaking my arm near my elbow, dislocating my elbow and tearing ligaments. With Dr. Reichel I have had two surgeries to my arm and made an amazing recovery. Without Dr. Reichel I would not be able to still do all the things I love like golf, playing catch and being active with my arm. He is a terrific doctor and a blessing to my wife and I throughout this challenge in our lives.
Austin, TX |
I am a registered nurse, saw Dr Reichel multiple times as a patient. His professional expertise, attention to detail, extra caring manner, close follow up and interpersonal skills are A+
in Austin, TX |
Absolutely great doctor, I suffered hand trauma from a dog bite and he was attentive and very knowledgeable about my recovery options, hand is almost back to 100% because of his surgery and advice.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Reichel was consulted after an E. R. visit and Hosp. admission due to trauma to my left hand. I found him to be compassionate, understanding, non judgmental (the trauma was my fault). He clearly explained options and the procedure. He asked for questions and explained outcomes. Even though I lost the pinky finger on my left hand I feel the repair to that hand was better than I expected. During the surgery his micro-vascular surgical skill were unexpectedly needed.
in MC DADE |
Dr. Reichel saved my left thumb a freak horse/rope accident which resulted in a left thumb avulsion and joint break. He was on call at the Brackenridge trauma unit when I was taken into ER & though he gave credit to powers greater than himself he performed a miraculous surgery! After 6 hot days in ICU with leech therapy the prognosis was good. He knows what his stuff! He is very patient, caring, & open and I totally trusted him. I highly recommend him!
in Austin, Texas |
I broke my elbow and dislocated it in November of last year. I met with Doctor Reichel He told me I needed surgery to repair the damage. Dr. Reichel was amazing throughput the whole ordeal. It is because of Doctor Reichel that I still have use of my arm. DR. Reichel is amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Reichel I'm so blessed to have met you.
Have you seen Dr. Lee Reichel, MD?

See our Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist at Pearland Medical Center