Dr. Lee Pomeranz, MD

Dr. Lee Pomeranz, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Lee Pomeranz, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Plainview, NY. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

700 Old Country Rd Ste 205

Plainview, NY 11803

Learn about Dr. Pomeranz

See how frequently Dr. Pomeranz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Colon and Rectal Surgery
Hernia Repair
Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic

Dr. Pomeranz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery
  • Surgery

Dr. Pomeranz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Surgery
  • Gallbladder Surgery
  • Hernia Repair
  • Inguinal Hernia Surgery
  • Small Bowel Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Albert Einstein College Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Albert Einstein College Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Pomeranz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pomeranz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pomeranz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pomeranz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pomeranz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pomeranz to family and friends
Dr. Pomeranz's Performance
Westbury, NY |
Wow! This surgeon is compassionate, committed, and patient. He spoke with my sister and I thoroughly pre and post surgery of our relative's procedure. (bowel obstruction due to scar tissue which was removed) I would say he checked on our relative daily. Our relative did develop an ileus. At one point I thought I was in medical school. He was approachable and even showed me my relative's xray and explained it to me. In addition, my relative's gi dr became involved on the case which I appre
Dr. Pomeranz is as good as it gets . When I met him he spoke to me in a way that made me feel he really does care and I'm just not the another patient. He made sure I understood my condition, the necessity of it having to be taken care in a manner that gave me great confidence in him. Dr. Pomeranz is the ideal all physicans should strive to emulate. Never had a better experience with a Dr. He is an extremely bright and likable individual. Easily 5 stars. Thank you Dr.Pomeranz, Richard Ross
in Bethpage, NY |
I had a very bad pain in my abdomen and went to an Urgent Care Center. They advised me to go to emergency. Met Dr Pomeranz for the first time, and after reviewing a CT of my abdomen he ordered immediate surgery to remove a foreign object that perforated my small intestine. Less than 3 hours after being admitted, I woke up in recovery. Dr Pomeranz followed up with me regularly and explained everything to me carefully. From the minute I met him, I knew I was in Good Hands.
in Plainview, NY |
Dr. Pomerantz performed emergency surgery on me Oct.15, 2016. It was touch and go for at least two days. With G-d and Dr. Pomerantz's caring for me, I pulled through.
in Commack, NY |
I have many praises about Dr. Pomeranz. He is truly a professional. Caring and attentive. I spent 17 days in the hospital and Dr. Pomeranz never missed a day seeing me. He explained every step of the way to me. I don't think I would be alive today if it wasn't for him. It will be my pleasure to recommend him to anyone. A more devoted physician could not be found. I am very lucky to have had him take care of me. He is an amazing physician and human being. I can't thank him enough.
Have you seen Dr. Lee Pomeranz, MD?
Are you Dr. Pomeranz?