Dr. Lee Pollack, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Pollack

Northwest Neurology

25510 Interstate 45 Ste 200 Spring, TX 77386

Dr. Lee Pollack, MD is a neurology specialist in Spring, TX. He specializes in neurology.

Dr. Pollack accepts

Dr. Pollack accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Pollack's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pollack treats Concussion more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Pollack treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Post-Concussion Syndrome
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Pollack treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Pollack treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinsonism
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep-Related Leg Cramp
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stroke
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

5.47945205479452%

Dr. Pollack?
Dr. Pollack's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lee Pollack, MD
For established patients appointment scheduling is FOUR MONTHS. He double books appointments, so wait time in the office is expected to be around 2 hours. He's not worth it!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
I have bn seeing Dr. Pollack for 18yrs Dr.Pollack is the BEST you might have to wait but it is well worth it He knows his stuff & when I have a problem he listens & tells me what he believes is going on orders test & he is normally spot on the staff I deal with are always understanding & my issues get address I have refered friends & family & they too say Dr. Pollack have made their quality of Health & Life much Better so if you want the BEST Doctor & GREAT Care see Dr. Pollack
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
Choose someone else....after 3 years I'm in deep regret! He won’t return phone calls or lab results. His office staff is horrible. Do yourself a favor keep looking!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
Just wow. We explained to our PCP what Pollack was doing. Our PCP was impressed with the testing and suggested he take a different route to not interfere. We told Pollack what our PCP was wanting to do and Pollack kicked us out of his practice. because another doctor wanted to run a test that had nothing to do with what pollack wanted. Also... pollack could have looked at the results too! Then they tried to keep my MRI's because they were filled at his personal MRI Company. And he doesn't share
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
THE Best Doctor U will find in any state. I actually look forward going to see him and I hate doctor visits. Being a senior citizen with more than 1 but, I think, less than 10 'ailments' that require specialists, I am a 'certified' doctor evaluator. This man goes beyond what doctors use 2b thought 2b. If UR old enough U will remember the show in which the doctor made house calls etc. (can't remember his name...senior brain burp) this doc is like that. Thank God 4 Dr. Pollock
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
Dr Pollack is one of the most caring doctors I have had the pleasure to visit. Sometimes it does take a little longer to get in but that’s because he will take the time out to listen to you and check you over. His staff is awesome but the get busy too sometimes!! I’m so glad that another doctor referred me to him because I think he’s the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
The best in the business; I've been a patient of his since 1998 and his knowledge and expertise on virtually all facets of his practice are only overshadowed by his compassion and concern for his patients. I'm very lucky to have him on my team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
Hope you have lots of time to waste!! Everytime I see him, he keeps me waiting at least 45 minutes in the exam room, sometimes over an hour.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
Absolutely the worst Doctor I have ever come across. Condescending, asks a question them immediatly cuts you off and the reviews about him rolling his eyes are dead on. Absolutely disgusted with his demenor and unprofesionalism. I've seen a lot of doctors I was mildly displeased with but never one I was disgusted with and angry during and after the appointment. Has no business being a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
I was suffering from severe migraines. Dr Pollack was extremely thorough in solving the problem and I feel great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
Dr. Pollack is not concerned about his patients from what I can see after three visits. Did not discuss radiology report which was very bad, and has not done so to this day. Offered no prognosis or treatment plan, seems disconnected, robotic and preoccupied
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
Dr Pollack is like Dr House. Yes, you will have to wait hours. Yes, you will have to put up with the staff. Yes, it's WORTH it, bc Dr. Pollack is hands-down the best doctor I have ever seen. I saw a dozen drs before him who couldn't diagnose me, & who gave up. Dr Pollack poured over my med history & found clues that others had missed. Dr Pollack is a brilliant diagnostician, & works tirelessly to identify & treat what ails his patients. I know I wouldn't have the answers I do if not for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
Never visited the office, but had an ER visit from him. After a couple specialists trying to figure out what was going on with my headache from hell, he came in and diagnosed and helped me. It was great relief! I highly recommend Dr. Pollack.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
After many bad experiences I found Dr. Pollack. He has kept me alive and his staff are compassionate in the extreme. I have chronic pain from late-stage Lyme disease, a tear in my back, and a neurological condition that lowers my pain tolerance. Dr. Pollack figured that last one out. He knew I had low tolerance so he found its source and proved it: small fiber neuropathy. I trust him and every member of his staff implicitly. It's the best doctor's office I visit and I visit too many. Bless them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
Enjoyed an EMG done by Ms Young Kim who was patient, professional and informative. She did an outstanding job with someone who dreads medical procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
The things that are most important patient care, customer service, sympathy, and tact are all things LACKING by the individuals in the office especially Lee Pollack himself. We got there early and had to wait nearly an hour to be seen?.a recurring instance from other reviews His staff is rude and unprofessional. An overall terrible experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
I have been seeing Pollack for 11 years every month to treat and understand my rare condition. He has also discovered another serious condition I never would have thought to check for. The 4 specialists I saw before him gave up figuring out was wrong. I despise most doctors, but Pollack is brilliant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
HE WILL RECOGNIZE HEALTH PROBLEMS(LABS, IMAGING,SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS ETC.) OTHER DOCTORS OVERLOOOK OR DISMISS AND REALLY PREVENT MAJOR PROBLEMS FROM HAPPENING.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?
He is very knowledgeable, spends time with his patients trying to ascertain exactly what the problems are, and tries very hard to cure the problems (not just treat the symptoms).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Pollack, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pollack?