Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Lee Mullinax, MD
Dr. Lee Mullinax, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Greenville, SC. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Mullinax is affiliated with Greenville Memorial Hospital.

111 Doctors Dr

Greenville, SC 29605

Learn about Dr. Mullinax

Dr. Mullinax's Experience

Dr. Mullinax's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Mullinax has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mullinax does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mullinax and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mullinax's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mullinax to family and friends
1.7
Dr. Mullinax's Performance
    POOR
    POOR
Greenville |
Absolutely horrible doctors office. I was referred here for pain management however Dr Mullinax does not care about her patients whatsoever and treats you like just another number. I was not given any pain management assistance whatsoever. Dr Mullinax insisted on repeating physical therapy and refused to prescribe any medications whatsoever or injections for my severe and chronic pain which was verified via problems with an MRI nerve conduction study and x-rays. Do not go here they do not care a
Greenville, SC |
I waited 4 months for an appt, only to be treated like a drug addict. I am way beyond appalled at the treatment, or lack thereof that I received. I signed a contract & they told me they would prescribe something temporarily. Then I had to do a drug test. I was unable to give more than a thimble full of urine, so they refused to prescribe anything. Since I had signed their contract, of which I never received a copy, my primary care doc was unable to prescribe anything.
Greenville,SC |
physician was very incompetent with her care. She was the only physician I could see and I wouldn't have changed from my previous physician but she moved. With an obvious diagnosis based on MRI and previous medical history she didn't have to do her own diagnosing. She only wanted to provide oral medicine despite my desires to continue with other methods ,my previous injections, to prevent having to take medication. The next week I was told by a neurosurgeon I needed surgery and an injection.
in Enoree, SC |
I seen Dr. Mullinax MD June 7th 2016 for a Cervical epidural steroid injection. At my first visit, I found the doctor to be very intelligent and well informed. When it was time for the injection, Dr. Mullinax and her staff made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. She performed the injection smoothly with little discomfort to me. On a personal note, I found her to be a happy upbeat person with a great bedside manner.
Greenville, SC |
I would NOT recommend Dr. Mullinax to anyone! She lacks in people skills! I only saw her twice and that was two times too many! She wasted my time thereby inhibiting my continuity of care.
in Anderson, SC |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mullinax for quite awhile. She is very professional. Always very concise in her explanations and definitions and communications. It is very important in life to have a reliable doctor when dealing with important medical issues.
Have you seen Dr. Lee Mullinax, MD?
Are you Dr. Mullinax?