Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Mendiola

"Extremely disappointing!"

Read Review

"Dr Mindiola is Extremely knowledgeable & I am very happy with how much he cares about getting his Patients on the CORRECT MEDS by asking ALLLLLLL the questions he asks & taking the time to listen instead of making me feel so rushed even when I was late! His Staff Becky & Melissa are so nice, they ALWAYS greet you with GENUINE GREAT BIG SMILES even when they are EXTREMELY BUSY, I ALSO appreciate their Patience & WILLINGNESS to help me with getting Important Paper work done, VERY SUPPORTIVE!"

Read Review

Dr. Mendiola's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD
Extremely disappointing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?
I've been seeing Dr mendiola for 5 years, I was very depressed after my divorce and he helped me, has always been there for me, he knows his stuff and truly cares for his Patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?
Dr. Mendiola and his staff are the best and amazing!! They have helped make a challenging time in my life bearable. Melissa and all the other cute guys and dolls there are super friendly just like Lee! He suggested the TMS treatment and I figured I had nothing to lose, but it changed my life!! I did not believe that was possible, but here I am experiencing a rebirth of my old self and feeling pretty darn good more often than not.I could not have done it without their kindness & compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?
Dr. Mendiola has helped me so much. He truly cares about his patients and shares in their happiness. He describes everything thoroughly and is always willing to answer questions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?
Dr. Mendiola is a very competent physician and a refreshingly good person.He succeeded in treating my rapidly deteriorating condition and has restored my productivity and health. I am lucky to have found Dr. Mendiola. I recommend his practice sincerely. The front desk manager, Melissa, is highly competent and handles patients like a champ, and I have never had to wait more then a few moments to be seen. Hats off to this fine Doctor who truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?
If you are struggling with addiction go see this man. I have seen quite a few specialists that could care less about you. Dr. Mindiola is genuine and offers true, honest, compassionate help. I can't than him enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?
Dr.Mendiola is the absolute best ! I came to him in a time where I could barely leave my home , I felt as if I was never going to get better . When I started going to him , he was very patient and really heard me out on all occasions . Definitely found something for me to help me through it all. Recommend him 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?
My experience with Dr. Mendiola (and TMS) was a very positive one. Not earth-shattering, but it definitely improved my depression. The first and biggest thing I noticed about three weeks into it was that I no longer had that black cloud following me around. I got out of bed more easily and out of the house. My concentration improved both socially as well as at work. I slept a little better and I dreamt more, which I think is a healthy thing. I would encourage anyone to try TMS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?
I am so grateful that I came across Dr. Mendiola. He did for me what no one else was able to do ... or see for many years. He's incredibly skilled in his profession and also a genuine person whom I am glad to interact with. That makes it easy to discuss personal issues that affect your treatment. I can't believe how much my life has changed since I first came in to see him a year ago. My struggles no longer sabotage my life and I can function... that's everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?
He should not be in practice. Horrible bed side manners.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?
First visit. He became angry judgemental. I had no hope. I am beyond help. Mind you my first appointment. He did not have a diagnosis for me. I literally got sick to my stomach and ran out the door. He was an awful man and doctor. I told my primary doctor what happened and he gave two other doctors to look up. I was quiet, timid, shy, edgy with Dr. Mendiolo the minute I walked in his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?
Dr. Mendiola is a superb physician; his knowledge and practice are greatly responsible for my longterm contentment and continuing healthy life. If all physicians were more like Dr. Mendiola we would all live in a healthier, happier world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mendiola?

Dr. Lee Mendiola, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Ventura, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery in 1993 and specializes in psychiatry and adult psychiatry.

• Psychiatry

1997
1993

• Tagalog

Dr. Mendiola accepts

Dr. Mendiola accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
UniCare
PacifiCare
United Behavioral Health
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Mendiola's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mendiola treats this condition more than 6% of his peers

Dr. Mendiola's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opiate Dependence
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizophrenia
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mendiola treats patients.

Compare Providers