Dr. Lee Klausner, MD

Dr. Lee Klausner, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 50

Telehealth services available

Dr. Lee Klausner, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. She is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Klausner to book an appointment.

Lee Ann M. Klausner, MD, PLLC

Visit Website
Lee Ann M. Klausner, MD, PLLC1050 Park Ave Ste 1b New York, NY 10028
    • Sat: closed

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Klausner is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital New York, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Klausner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klausner

Dr. Klausner?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (51)
  • Explained conditions well (51)
  • Listened & answered questions (51)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
Dr. Klausner was one of ten surgeons I met with after traveling to Burlington, Boston, Albany, and New York City for consultations. At each appointment, it was impossible not to compare everyone to Dr. Klausner. Her ability to gather information, formulate a plan with options that met my needs, and offer feedback on how she could improve my quality of life allowed me to move forward with the procedure. While tertiary surgeries carry higher risks for complications, Dr. Klausner’s expertise and skills will enable you to have a positive outcome. I had several face-to-face appointments with her, phone calls reviewing other providers’ feedback, and a detailed review of prior surgical reports, which led to a thorough plan of care. Choosing an out of area surgeon is unsettling; however, it was worth every bit of time. The aftercare I continue to receive from Dr. Kalusner contributes to the success of the procedure. My family and friends have also noted how lucky I am to have found her.
Anonymous – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I drove a few hours to see Dr. Klausner for a nonsurgical rhinoplasty and I am truly pleased...beautiful results and so very natural.
Anonymous – Jul 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Such a wonderful experience and couldn’t be happier with the result.
Anonymous – Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr Klausner is a very through doctor. She makes you feel very comfortable through the whole process. You feel like you're in good hands. She did a great job on my surgury and wouldn't think twice of going back to her again.
Anonymous – Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr Klausner clearly explained the procedure, including options and risks. she put me at ease through a process that can induce stress if not handled considerately. She took the time to answer all of my questions and ensured I was comfortable with every step in the process. She also set my recovery expectations well, and thus far has absolutely exceeded all of my expectations. I would highly recommend Dr. Klausner to all.
Anonymous – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr. Klausner did eyelid surgery for me and I am extremely pleased with the results. I will always use her now. She isn't just a surgeon but does filler and laser too. She really takes the time to make sure you are doing the right thing.
Anonymous – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Klausner for about 10 years for injections. I absolutely trust her and would not go to anyone else. She is a person and an artist and subtle. She is a facial plastic surgeon not full body and I appreciate that functionally focus. I feel I am building a relationship with her so when I decide to get "work done" she will know what is best for me. Lastly she never "pushes" you to treatments or buy products which is refreshing. I trust her which is key - this is my FACE not a pedicure!
J. K. – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Excellent results after two unsuccessful rhinoplasty;exceeded my expectation. Also a wonderful Doctor and assistant.
Anonymous – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Rhinoplasty: I researched many doctors before I finally found Dr. Klausner. She is wonderful!!! During each of my visits she gives you her undivided attention. She allows you to ask questions,and she is extremely detailed oriented. She is a perfectionist, and goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Before and after the surgery she was on point on what I would be experiencing. She called me at home to check on me. Dr. Klausner is superb!
Valerie C. – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I have been to see Lee Ann Klausner now 4 times - each time I have been impressed with her engagement, knowledge and the service overall. I would highly recommend her and her suite of services! Try the ultherapy for sure!
Anonymous – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr. Klausner is a rare find in the world of facial aesthetics, Her warm and caring demeanor immediately put me at ease. It is very important for me to maintain a natural look as I age and not appear too done or over-filled. During our consultation, Dr. Klausner took ample time to explain all of the options and why Ultherapy would be a great choice to freshen my appearance at this time. I am thrilled to have someone who really takes the time to give me an honest assessment and really listens to my concerns. During the actual treatment Dr. Klausner was extremely gentle and thorough. I am so thrilled with the results and plan to go back and have Dr. Klausner be my "mirror" for all of my future anti-aging concerns and will definitely choose her when its time to consider a facelift!
S. S. – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Through the various non invasive procedures Dr. Klausner has kept me looking my best into my early 60s. I highly recommend her. Excellent follow up very inviting and comfortable office setting....warm and confident bedside manner.
Anonymous – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I've know Dr Lee Klausner several years. I saw her on consultation a year before I had 'neck lift' platysmoplasty. She was recommended to me by my dermatologist. She spends an extraordinary amount of time explaining procedures, answering questions and discussing options. I had my procedure over a year one-half ago. Her technical surgical skills are superb. I had an uncomplicated recovery with minimal bruising, in large part due to her surgical skills, but also because of the attention she placed on pre-op and post-op regimes. As a health professional, I highly recommend her. She inspired my trust and confidence from my initial consultation through my pre-op, operative and post care. I continue to see her for ultherapy and laser treatments. I cannot count the number times I've raved about her to friends and commented that I wish I could find a general internist with equal clinical, interpersonal and teaching skills.
Anonymous – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I have had several scares with skin cancer and Dr. Klausner has done a fantastic job in minimizing scares to my face and body. She is an excellent listener and takes all the time you need to achieve the best results.
B. W. – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr. Klausner is a wonderful doctor. Very attentive and considers all available options based on your particular needs.
Anonymous – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
In addition to her expertise and care for detail, Dr. Klausner is incredibly compassionate and attentive. She truly cares for her patients, and actively listens and addresses your particular concerns. She is cautious, ensuring that you are informed at each step, and attentive to your wants throughout the process.
Anonymous – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr. Klausner changed my life! After going to multiple doctors who said there was nothing that could be done for me, seeing Dr. Klausner was like a light in my life. She not only took her time to explain everything but also made you feel comfortable when your nerves are at an all time high. Dr. Klausner is an amazing surgeon who pulls off the impossible. I could not be more thankful to have been cared for by one of the best doctors out there. Thank you to Dr. Klausner and her staff for an amazing and life changing experience!
Mackenzie T. – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I've been coming to Lee for years and she listens to my issues and provides clear solutions or options.
Anonymous A. – May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr. Klausner is simply the best. She is highly professional and knowledgeable, while at the same time friendly, warm and personable. Her medical judgment is excellent, as is her aesthetic judgment - she brings out my "best self" - natural, with no hint of artifice. She is completely patient-centric, makes the time to understand where I am coming from, and to share her extraordinarily wide-ranging knowledge with me. I look forward to my visits with her, and have always...
J. S. – May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr Klausner is a great doctor, I always look great when I leave Dr Klausner's office. I referred my niece to Dr. Klausner and now she has the best nose in the family
Anonymous – May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Klausner?

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Klausner's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Klausner's conditions and procedures:

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Chemical Peel
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fractora
  • Nasal Septal Perforation
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Rhinoseptoplasty
  • Sinus Surgery

Dr. Klausner accepts

Dr. Klausner accepts the following insurance:

Health First Health Plans
Oxford Health Plans

Lee Ann M. Klausner, MD, FACS is renowned as one of the top female double board certified facial plastic surgeons in New York City. Dr. Klausner specializes...Read more

Dr. Lee Klausner, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 21 years.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery