Dr. Lee Klausner, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 49

Telehealth services available

Dr. Lee Klausner, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. She specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Lee Ann M. Klausner, MD, PLLC

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Klausner?
Dr. Klausner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lee Klausner, MD
Dr. Klausner did eyelid surgery for me and I am extremely pleased with the results. I will always use her now. She isn't just a surgeon but does filler and laser too. She really takes the time to make sure you are doing the right thing.
Anonymous – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Klausner for about 10 years for injections. I absolutely trust her and would not go to anyone else. She is a person and an artist and subtle. She is a facial plastic surgeon not full body and I appreciate that functionally focus. I feel I am building a relationship with her so when I decide to get "work done" she will know what is best for me. Lastly she never "pushes" you to treatments or buy products which is refreshing. I trust her which is key - this is my FACE not a pedicure!
J. K. – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Excellent results after two unsuccessful rhinoplasty;exceeded my expectation. Also a wonderful Doctor and assistant.
Anonymous – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Rhinoplasty: I researched many doctors before I finally found Dr. Klausner. She is wonderful!!! During each of my visits she gives you her undivided attention. She allows you to ask questions,and she is extremely detailed oriented. She is a perfectionist, and goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Before and after the surgery she was on point on what I would be experiencing. She called me at home to check on me. Dr. Klausner is superb!
Valerie C. – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I have been to see Lee Ann Klausner now 4 times - each time I have been impressed with her engagement, knowledge and the service overall. I would highly recommend her and her suite of services! Try the ultherapy for sure!
Anonymous – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr. Klausner is a rare find in the world of facial aesthetics, Her warm and caring demeanor immediately put me at ease. It is very important for me to maintain a natural look as I age and not appear too done or over-filled. During our consultation, Dr. Klausner took ample time to explain all of the options and why Ultherapy would be a great choice to freshen my appearance at this time. I am thrilled to have someone who really takes the time to give me an honest assessment and really listens to my concerns. During the actual treatment Dr. Klausner was extremely gentle and thorough. I am so thrilled with the results and plan to go back and have Dr. Klausner be my "mirror" for all of my future anti-aging concerns and will definitely choose her when its time to consider a facelift!
S. S. – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Through the various non invasive procedures Dr. Klausner has kept me looking my best into my early 60s. I highly recommend her. Excellent follow up very inviting and comfortable office setting....warm and confident bedside manner.
Anonymous – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I've know Dr Lee Klausner several years. I saw her on consultation a year before I had 'neck lift' platysmoplasty. She was recommended to me by my dermatologist. She spends an extraordinary amount of time explaining procedures, answering questions and discussing options. I had my procedure over a year one-half ago. Her technical surgical skills are superb. I had an uncomplicated recovery with minimal bruising, in large part due to her surgical skills, but also because of the attention she placed on pre-op and post-op regimes. As a health professional, I highly recommend her. She inspired my trust and confidence from my initial consultation through my pre-op, operative and post care. I continue to see her for ultherapy and laser treatments. I cannot count the number times I've raved about her to friends and commented that I wish I could find a general internist with equal clinical, interpersonal and teaching skills.
Anonymous – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I have had several scares with skin cancer and Dr. Klausner has done a fantastic job in minimizing scares to my face and body. She is an excellent listener and takes all the time you need to achieve the best results.
B. W. – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr. Klausner is a wonderful doctor. Very attentive and considers all available options based on your particular needs.
Anonymous – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
In addition to her expertise and care for detail, Dr. Klausner is incredibly compassionate and attentive. She truly cares for her patients, and actively listens and addresses your particular concerns. She is cautious, ensuring that you are informed at each step, and attentive to your wants throughout the process.
Anonymous – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr. Klausner changed my life! After going to multiple doctors who said there was nothing that could be done for me, seeing Dr. Klausner was like a light in my life. She not only took her time to explain everything but also made you feel comfortable when your nerves are at an all time high. Dr. Klausner is an amazing surgeon who pulls off the impossible. I could not be more thankful to have been cared for by one of the best doctors out there. Thank you to Dr. Klausner and her staff for an amazing and life changing experience!
Mackenzie T. – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I've been coming to Lee for years and she listens to my issues and provides clear solutions or options.
Anonymous A. – May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr. Klausner is simply the best. She is highly professional and knowledgeable, while at the same time friendly, warm and personable. Her medical judgment is excellent, as is her aesthetic judgment - she brings out my "best self" - natural, with no hint of artifice. She is completely patient-centric, makes the time to understand where I am coming from, and to share her extraordinarily wide-ranging knowledge with me. I look forward to my visits with her, and have always...
J. S. – May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr Klausner is a great doctor, I always look great when I leave Dr Klausner's office. I referred my niece to Dr. Klausner and now she has the best nose in the family
Anonymous – May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Read an article in a magazine about Dr. Klausner and knew she was the right fit for me.
Anonymous – Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Read about Dr. Klausner in a magazine while at a hair salon, Her approach to making you look your best self was the right fit for me.
Annette K. – Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Klausner for (?) years for both non-invasive anti-aging procedures and cosmetic surgery. She has always seemed exceedingly caring and willing to listen, explaining all procedures in clear detail. I recommended her to my best friend, who has had a similar experience. I am extremely satisfied with the results. I trust Dr Klausner's opinions and rely on her ability to keep up to date with the latest in technology. I must add that she is an excell...
Anonymous – Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
Dr. Lee Ann listens to your concerns and with an incredibly gentle touch, provides you with options to enhance your own unique, natural beauty. Her overall style puts you at ease immediately, and you are simply having a conversation with a girlfriend. I trust her implicitly!
D. S. – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?
I was sent to Dr. Klausner by a previous surgeon. I had broken my nose, was having trouble breathing, and the cartilage graft that had been previous placed had shifted. Dr. Klausner was extremely thorough, and spent her time examining. I opted to go through with a revision surgery and am very pleased. It's only been two months but my breathing is significantly improved and the graft is no longer visible. She took her time to explain everything in detail so I felt confident, and comfortable.
Anonymous – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Klausner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Klausner?

Dr. Klausner accepts

Dr. Klausner accepts the following insurance:

Health First Health Plans
Oxford Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Klausner's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Klausner's conditions and procedures:

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Broken Nose
  • Brow Lift
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Deviated Septum
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fractora
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septal Perforation
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis

Lee Ann M. Klausner, MD, FACS is a top female double board certified facial plastic surgeon in New York City specializing in rhinoplasty (nose jobs), mini facelifts and eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty). She is often labeled as one of the top facial pl...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

University Of Texas Medical Center In Houston
Nyu School Of Medicine
University of Alabama, Birmingham
Boston College

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Klausner treats patients.

Lenox Hill Hospital

New York, NY

64% Patient experience rating, 5% lower than the national average

• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)