Dr. Lee Kelley, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic 2001 Peachtree Rd NE Ste 705 Atlanta, GA 30309 Get Directions
Dr. Lee Kelley, MD
Dr. Lee Kelley, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Kelley is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital.

Dr. Kelley's Experience

See how Dr. Kelley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kelley

Dr. Kelley accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Kelley is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kelley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kelley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelley to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Kelley's Performance
in acworth ga |
dr.kelly is the worst thing that could ever happen to a person ...he works for work comp only....stay farway ...he is a lyning two face man .....I wouldn't let his work on my CAT or FROG ,,,he should be fired for messing people up....and I'm a prime example
in Atlanta, GA |
Peachtree Orthopedic is a very efficient operation with good service and friendly people> Dr. Kelley was kind and understanding. He never pressured me to make any decisions I wasn't completely comfortable with. His Nurse Rebecca was AMAZING! I was well informed and treated with dignity and respect. Thanks for everything, I recommend you and Peachtree Orthopedic! Christine
in atlanta |
Dr. Kelley was a superb surgeon and I immediately knew the surgery was a success when I woke up from surgery. The pain from my sciatica was gone and I was able to sleep on my side in the hospital. I had the greatest care by the doctors and nurses at the hospital and Dr. Kelley stayed informed of my progress and worked with the hospital staff to ensure I was well and didn't have any complications post surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Kelley - he's the best!!!!!
in Brooks, GA |
I am a second generation patient. Dr. Kelley did back surgery on my late Mother 23 years ago and it changed her life! He was very caring, compassionate and answered all our questions, which were many. Three years ago, I had herniated disc (neck) surgery and he was just wonderful. I was terrified, and he calmed my fears. Surgery was a success and it was a privilege to have had such a talented surgeon. I TOTALLY TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE.
in Canton Ga |
Dr Lee Kelley is excellent in his field .I was in severe back pain when I first went to see what he could do for me .I did not expect a miracle but that is what I got .I prayed for relief for a long time and finally went for my first visit and he recommemded an MRI .On my next visit he told me how bad my spine was but that he thought he could help me .He had an opening very soon for surgery that nobody else wanted and said he believed it was meant for me.He did my surgery and I got my miracle .
Tucker, GA |
Dr. Kelley is very good at listening and answering all questions until you are satisfied. I trust his judgement. He is knowledgeable and conservative in his treatment. His staff is very friendly, helpful and competent in their jobs.
in Atlanta, GAa |
I was in a major car accident in April 2016. I was referred to Dr. Kelly after having a discogram. He was very kind and explained the results and recommended a 2 level fusion for my lower back and my cervical not to be done at the same time. He explained the procedure in detail and spent well over 30 minutes with me. I was very impressed and would highly recommend him. I am awaiting approval and a surgery date.
in Covington, GA |
Back in 2011 Dr. Lee Kelley did a 4 level neck fusion on my husband which he should have did a 5 level fusion. He missed a whole disc and left bone spurs in his neck. Dr. Kelly tried to send my husband back to work instead of letting him apply for disability. Dr. Kelley only care about money and not the health of his patients. My husband has been told by another Doctor that no other Doctor will redo his neck over again because of the bad neck surgery that Dr. Lee Kelley perform. SHADY & CROOKED.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Kelley and his entire team were very professional and the entire process was a great experience. He was very attentive to understanding and explaining the entire process from diagnosis to post-surgery.
Troy, MI |
Dr Kelley and his team has been great to work with. Very direct and realistic in the process. Set expectations before surgery and during recovery.
in Canton,Ga |
Dr Kelley hit my spinal canal when doing a simple laminectomy. I no longer have any feeling in my pelvis area at all. I have to catherterize 4 times a day. My bowels no longer work and I am looking at possible having surgery for that. I no longer have a sex life with my husband. I have to wear pull ups at all times. I am 50 years old and my life has been turned upside down! I would not send my worst enemy to Lee Kelley.
Have you seen Dr. Lee Kelley, MD?
Are you Dr. Kelley?

Compare Dr. Kelley

Dr. Kelley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Kelley has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kelley's Board Certifications

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Gout
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Sacrum Disorders

Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans

Graduated in 1984

Tulane University Hospital And Clis

Dr. Kelley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hip Replacement
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion