Dr. Lee Grotte, MD

Acupuncture ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Grotte

Acupuncture Associates

5399 Mayfield Rd Lyndhurst, OH 44124

Dr. Lee Grotte, MD is an acupuncturist in Lyndhurst, OH and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in acupuncture, pain medicine, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Grotte accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Grotte treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grotte

Dr. Grotte?
Dr. Grotte's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lee Grotte, MD
Dr. Grotte is great. Very knowledgeable and listens to what you have to say. He has been a tremendous help with my issues. Amy did acupuncture to stop my smoking over 20 years ago. Both of them are fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Grotte, MD?
He has been very helpful in managing a number of medical issues over the years for both me and my friends. He is compassionate, skilled, and informative about treatment. He has counseled me well on lifestyle issues to maintain good health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Grotte, MD?
Dr. Grotte is an extremely knowlegeable and skilled physician. He thoroughly understands the human body and works with the patient to assess needs and provide relief. I have been a client for over a year and am very satisfied. He and Amy run a most efficient practice and are very much based on the patient. It is nice to have a doctor who devotes time only to you, listens to your medical problems and then works with you to help you feel better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Grotte, MD?
My wife and I have been patients of Dr Grotte and Amy for 25 years! In the modern world where real healthcare many times takes a back seat to profit, my experience with Dr Grotte and Amy has been priceless and why I continue to see them. A doctor with unique skills and great bed side manner with Amy's professionalism and kindness in my mind is a perfect combination and I have been well cared for over the years! Thank you both. Rob
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Grotte, MD?
My husband and I have been under the care of Dr. Grotte for almost 25 years. He has helped me through some health issues, and three of which were quite serious. His extensive experience has enabled him to to work with his patients to find out what is best for each individual because we are not all the same. At this time, he is treating me for breathing issues that had gone undetected by the hospitals and I am improving each week. It was an ailment I thought I would just have to live with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Grotte, MD?
Excellent doctor. very knowledgeable. Compassionate, caring. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Grotte, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grotte?

Practicing Chinese, Tibetan and Japanese acupuncture, tuina, moxabustion, and herbal medicine, L.B. Grotte, M.D., was the first physician in Ohio to be board certified in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine.

We specialize in providing individualized treatment for complex and difficult to classify disorders as well as for painful problems of all sorts.

• Acupuncture