Pediatrics  |
Dr. Lee Edelstein, MD
Dr. Lee Edelstein, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Lake Worth, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Edelstein is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center and Bethesda Hospital East.

5820 S Jog Rd

Lake Worth, FL 33467

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Edelstein

Dr. Edelstein's Experience

Dr. Edelstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Edelstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edelstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edelstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edelstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edelstein to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Edelstein's Performance
in Wellington, FL |
Our visits with Dr. Edelstein are always wonderful. He has a great personality and always treats my kids with respect and great care. His staff returns calls promptly and has the answers a worried parent needs. We are fortunate to usually have well check appointments, but when my son gave us a scare with visual changes and a headache we were seen immediately, the exam was thorough, instructions were clear and my son and I felt confident he was okay and if not Dr. Ed had us covered.
in Delray Beach , FL |
Dr. Elderstein is such a great doctor he is down to earth,respectful, and trustworthy. The kids love him they've been with him for over five years and counting. His office staff is so warm and very respectful, they follow up on every thing. The kids know everyone in the office by name. We love Dr. Elderstein and his staff.
in West Palm Beach |
Love Love Love Dr. Ed and the entire staff!!! My children are 11 and 8 and we have been patients since they were born. If you want a thorough, careful, educated, compassionate (and even fun) doctor for your children than you will be happy with Dr. Edelstein. I am always sure that he is taking the best care of my children on each and every visit. They have a beautiful new building with fun themed exam rooms. Kids are the focus here with movies and pictures to color and entertain them too.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
He is always through and makes time when needed, even outside of office hours. He truly cares and is always up to date on the latest updates.
Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr and staff are always kind and understanding
Apollo Beach, FL |
Excellent Dr. Very caring and thorough. Takes his time listening to child and parent. Would highly recommend.
in Lake Worth, FL |
As always I appreciate everyone at this office. You always treat your patients like family. I love that Dr. Ed speaks to my daughter directly and allows her to explain how she is feeling. Keep up the good work everyone.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr Edelstein's great chemistry with my son and thorough knowledge of his history helps make the best decisions for his wellness
in Lake Worth, FL |
All three of my children been going to his office since they were babies, now 23, 21, and 17. My two grandkids also see Dr Edelstein. He is very funny and always listens to what u or ur child has to say. Takes the time to ask and answer questions. We never felt like we were rushed in and out. Excellant staff also.
in Greenacres, FL |
Dr. Edelstein has been very condescending, rude and arrogant with me since the 1st time I brought my son to his office. He refuses to listen to me when I try to explain my son's condition, ignores me and will only speak to my son. On our last visit he accused me of giving my son too many meds (prescribed by his allergist) and the possibility of overdosing my son. My son was very upset about his comments and the Dr. is completely inappropriate.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
They advertise a phone line dedicated to new patient / expecting parent meant to schedule a first appointment. The message even guarantees that you will get a call back within the same business day. Well I have called more times than I can remember, left 2 messages. It has been over a week and I have not received any news from them. If this is what is to be expected when there is an emergency because your little one is sick... Highly disappointing to say the least.
in Boynton Beach |
Most comforting doctor. My son loves him and his office
Have you seen Dr. Lee Edelstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Edelstein?