Dr. Lee Daniel, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Daniel

Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

244 Country Club Rd Eugene, OR 97401

Dr. Lee Daniel, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Eugene, OR and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Daniel accepts

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check Dr. Daniel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Daniel's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Aging Face
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • CoolSculpting®
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hair Removal
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Disorders
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Protruding Ears
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

As important is his warm smile, a personal style that makes patients feel comfortable, listened-to and cared for is paramount to Dr. Daniel. He applies the highest moral and ethical standards as primary considerations in his practice. By combining me...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Daniel?
Dr. Daniel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lee Daniel, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I go for laser tattoo removal and laser hair removal. I have thick black hair on parts of my face, chin, neck and stomach. After one treatment my stomach already had less hair and less grow back. I’ve never worn a two piece swim suit because of this and afternoon one treatment I can already feel a boost in confidence. I was so embarrassed to show my stomach for the treatment and Sabel wasn’t even fazed by it. They make you feel so comfortable. I would 110% recommend to anyone!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I am always impressed with Dr. Daniels and his staff. They are professional and gifted in their trade. Sabrina is the best injector in the state! It's important to trust the one that enhances facial features!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
First time I have visited Dr Lee Daniels office! A bit nervous but everyone in the office and front desk were so incredibly friendly. Had my first picosure tattoo removal appointment with Jose. Incredibly impressed with what just one quick treatment did. Can’t wait to come back!! ??
Amazing professional staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I have seen Sabel on numerous occasions. She is absolutely the best ambassador for your office. She does excellent work And I am confident that she does not try to oversell product.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I am absolutely thrilled with the results of my plastic surgery with Dr. Daniel. He and his staff are caring, compassionate and professional. I would recommend Dr. Daniel with the utmost confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I'm always very happy with all the services that dr. Daniel and his staff provide for me, I highly recommend them..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel and the Spa Side are the best! Front desk extremely well organized. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my specific treatments etc..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I've had 2 amazing experiences at Dr Daniel's. I had to have surgery on my earlobe and he constructed it back to looking normal! The staff and him are so kind and patient. I've also had Botox done for my HORRIBLE migraines. beautiful Sabrina does it there and makes it go away! she's amazing and gentle! Thank you for all you do in helping people! -Megan Hough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I am so happy to have met Sabrina along with the rest of the team at Dr. Daniel's office! Sabrina has a dynamic, calming personality which alleviates concerns. She also has a gift for uncovering natural beauty and assisting patients in reaching their goals. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I saw Sabel for the Picosure Focus laser treatment. After the first time I was back to work 30min after. Hardly any downtime. Within 5 days my skin looked more even.. pores smaller..smoother overall in general. I wanted to do two treatments because I knew the results would be even better 2nd time around. I was not disappointed!! I was amazed at how fantastic my skin looked just days after the 2nd treatment. Highly recommend doing at least 2 treatments 4 weeks apart. Worth it!! Sabel is so great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I had a Pico Sure laser by Sabel, and I saw a great improvement on my acne scars. I would highly reccomend coming here and seeing Sabel!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I had a tattoo removal session. A small tattoo on my hand was about 90% removed with one single visit! Really impressed by the technology and the technician Sabel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
Dr. Daniel's expertise and care for his patients are top of the line. He surrounds himself with an amazing team that will work until you are 100% happy. From the moment you walk in you feel at ease. I recommend Dr. Lee B. Daniel and his staff to all of my friends and family. I appreciate how they have gone above and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I would only recommend Dr. Daniel's office to family & friends! The service is always fantastic and everyone there is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Sabrina has a gift for visualizing & creating beauty!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
Every time I go into Dr. Daniel's office, I am treated with so much respect and kindness. I keep going back, because they make me feel like that's where I need to be. I appreciate the level of professionalism and genuineness from this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
Sabrina and everyone at Dr. Daniels office has been attentive, amazing and caring ! Their level of professionalism and attention to detail is second to none ! I highly recommend Dr. Lee Daniel and his whole staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I see nurse Sabrina and she's the best. Always so kind. She helps me feel relaxed like I'm in a day spa not a doctors office. I find the whole staff to be very helpful kind and inviting. My experience with Dr. Lee Daniels office has always been amazing. I've never been disappointed with any of my procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I had a Juvederm filler done by nurse injector Sabrina. The results are amazing, above my expectations. On days 1-2 i had swelling that alarmed me. I called and they were very understanding, talked with me about the process, and made a follow up appt. By day3-4 the results were amazing! Im wearing makeup for bruising which is clearing up well. Thank you guys!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?
I've seen Dr. Daniel a few times for various procedures and have never been disappointed with the results. I have a medical condition that prevents me from getting certain procedures. No matter how much I press Dr. Daniel, he always places my health as his priority and offers alternative solutions that can achieve similar results. To me, that shows integrity. Dr. Daniel is a true artist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Daniel?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Daniel treats patients.