Dr. Lee Daniel, MD

Dr. Lee Daniel, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

“I don’t find problems that I can’t find solutions for.” – Dr. Lee Daniel Dr. Daniel knew what he wanted to do from the time he was a child. Inspired by his father who was a surgeon, he learned the value of hard work, a dedication to uncompromising excellence and “doing your best every time” – a philosophy that his father followed all the days of his long career. As important is his warm smile, personal style that makes patients feel comfortable, listened-to and cared for. Dr. Daniel applies the highest moral and ethical standards as primary considerations in his practice. By combining meticulous, natural-looking surgery with state-of-the art medical techniques, Dr. Daniel creates masterful improvements to the face and body as well as a family of loyal patients who continue to refer friends and family members to the practice. EDUCATION AND TRAINING Dr. Daniel earned his medical degree from Vanderbilt University (Phi Beta Kappa and summa cum laude) in Nashville. He then served a five year general surgery residency at Emory University Affiliated Hospitals in Atlanta and a two year fellowship at the prestigious University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, finishing in 1991. University of Texas Southwestern is rated the number one training program in the United States by Doximity/US News & World Report. He then came to Eugene in 1999 after eight years of private practice in his home state of Kentucky.

Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

244 Country Club Rd

Eugene, OR 97401

Learn about Dr. Daniel

As important is his warm smile, a personal style that makes patients feel comfortable, listened-to and cared for is paramount to Dr. Daniel. He applies the highest moral and ethical standards as primary considerations in his practice. By combining meticulous, natural-looking surgery with state-of-the art medical techniques, Dr. Daniel creates masterful improvements to the face and body as well as a family of loyal patients who continue to refer friends and family members to the practice.

Video

Dr. Daniel's Experience

Dr. Daniel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Buttock Lift
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Revision Surgery
  • Soft Tissue Injections
  • Weight Loss Revisional Surgery
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Vanderbilt University summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Emory University Affil Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Tex Sw Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Daniel has no media or publications listed.

• American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Member
  • American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Member

Dr. Daniel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daniel to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Daniel's Performance
in Eugene Oregon |
I've had 2 amazing experiences at Dr Daniel's. I had to have surgery on my earlobe and he constructed it back to looking normal! The staff and him are so kind and patient. I've also had Botox done for my HORRIBLE migraines. beautiful Sabrina does it there and makes it go away! she's amazing and gentle! Thank you for all you do in helping people! -Megan Hough
in Eugene, OR |
I am so happy to have met Sabrina along with the rest of the team at Dr. Daniel's office! Sabrina has a dynamic, calming personality which alleviates concerns. She also has a gift for uncovering natural beauty and assisting patients in reaching their goals. Thank you!!
in Eugene, OR |
I saw Sabel for the Picosure Focus laser treatment. After the first time I was back to work 30min after. Hardly any downtime. Within 5 days my skin looked more even.. pores smaller..smoother overall in general. I wanted to do two treatments because I knew the results would be even better 2nd time around. I was not disappointed!! I was amazed at how fantastic my skin looked just days after the 2nd treatment. Highly recommend doing at least 2 treatments 4 weeks apart. Worth it!! Sabel is so great!
Eugene, OR |
I had a Pico Sure laser by Sabel, and I saw a great improvement on my acne scars. I would highly reccomend coming here and seeing Sabel!
in Eugene or |
I had a tattoo removal session. A small tattoo on my hand was about 90% removed with one single visit! Really impressed by the technology and the technician Sabel.
in Eugene, OR |
Dr. Daniel's expertise and care for his patients are top of the line. He surrounds himself with an amazing team that will work until you are 100% happy. From the moment you walk in you feel at ease. I recommend Dr. Lee B. Daniel and his staff to all of my friends and family. I appreciate how they have gone above and beyond.
in Eugene, OR |
Dr. Daniel removed a few moles from my face and never left a mark. He was great at explaining everything he was doing and made me feel comfortable. The staff was great too.
Eugene, OR |
I would only recommend Dr. Daniel's office to family & friends! The service is always fantastic and everyone there is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Sabrina has a gift for visualizing & creating beauty!!!!
in Eugene, OR |
Every time I go into Dr. Daniel's office, I am treated with so much respect and kindness. I keep going back, because they make me feel like that's where I need to be. I appreciate the level of professionalism and genuineness from this office.
in Eugene, OR |
Sabrina and everyone at Dr. Daniels office has been attentive, amazing and caring ! Their level of professionalism and attention to detail is second to none ! I highly recommend Dr. Lee Daniel and his whole staff!
Eugene, OR |
I see nurse Sabrina and she's the best. Always so kind. She helps me feel relaxed like I'm in a day spa not a doctors office. I find the whole staff to be very helpful kind and inviting. My experience with Dr. Lee Daniels office has always been amazing. I've never been disappointed with any of my procedures.
in Eugene OR |
I had a Juvederm filler done by nurse injector Sabrina. The results are amazing, above my expectations. On days 1-2 i had swelling that alarmed me. I called and they were very understanding, talked with me about the process, and made a follow up appt. By day3-4 the results were amazing! Im wearing makeup for bruising which is clearing up well. Thank you guys!
I've seen Dr. Daniel a few times for various procedures and have never been disappointed with the results. I have a medical condition that prevents me from getting certain procedures. No matter how much I press Dr. Daniel, he always places my health as his priority and offers alternative solutions that can achieve similar results. To me, that shows integrity. Dr. Daniel is a true artist.
Have you seen Dr. Lee Daniel, MD?

Hospitals where Dr. Daniel has admitting privileges