Dr. Lee Corbett, MD

Dr. Lee Corbett, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Corbett Cosmetic Aesthetic Surgery and MediSpa 13125 Eastpoint Park Blvd Ste 102 Louisville, KY 40223 Get Directions

Dr. Lee Corbett, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Corbett is affiliated with Norton Brownsboro Hospital, Jewish Hospital and Baptist Health Louisville.

Dr. Corbett's Experience

See how Dr. Corbett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Corbett

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Corbett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Corbett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corbett to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Corbett's Performance
The entire experience was excellent. Dr. Corbett is the best cosmetic surgeon around, by far. The office was very clean, friendly and helpful.
in Georgetown, IN |
From the consultation to the post op follow ups, Dr Corbett and his staff were fabulous at answering questions and making you feel comfortable. wondeful experience!!
Louisville, KY |
Dr Corbett did a wonderful job on my surgery. He listens and answers all your questions. The only thing that could be different is that patients meet with the Dr sooner like when they have stitches or drains removed. I had so many questions for him and I had to wait until my 6 week follow up to ask him everything.
Prospect, KY |
Dr Corbett and his staff are amazing! They are professional and welcoming. So happy with my experience and would recommend them to anyone wanting to enhance their look. Thank you Dr. Corbett and staff- I am so pleased with my new look!
in Louisville, KY |
The staff at Dr. Corbett's is very welcoming and reassuring. The office itself is very clean, relaxing and professional. I would recommend to anyone.
in Louisville, KY |
Amazing results with botox injections, lip fillers and tattoo removal. Very patient and professional, great staff and gorgeous office.
in Louisville, KY |
Very experienced and professional Dr. And staff. Very personable and patient... Puts you at ease.
Elizabethtown, KY |
His office called me multiple times saying I owe them money and had injections there. I've never been there, had an appointment. I assure you, as a pregnant mom who doesn't even live in the same town, it was not me. When trying to explain this to them, they threatened me and kept hanging up on me. Absolutely ridiculous.
First and foremost, my apologies to this reviewer. Unfortunately, a patient with the same name had injections but paid from a closed account. Via a social media search we obtained a contact number. Given the name similarities, a mistake was made, we were unfortunately given the wrong contact number and the reviewer was contacted in error. When this was brought to my attention we reached out to explain the circumstance and apologize to the reviewer for our mistake.
in St. Francis, KY |
Overall, I ultimately could not be any happier with my decision to allow Dr. Corbett to handle my cosmetic experience. I was extremely comfortable the entire time, my wants and desires were consistently prioritized, my health was held at the utmost importance and I left Dr. Corbett's hands and now come into my own home and truly love and appreciate his work. It was everything I wanted and more and with every glance in the mirror I am more and more pleased with his work.
in Prospect, KY |
Dr. Corbett and his staff are truly amazing. I felt so comfortable through the entire process. Dr. Corbett spent nearly an hour with me going over the procedure and answering all of my questions. With other surgeons I had been to, I felt rushed through the consultations. He was honest and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need or want. My results were amazing (I had a mommy makeover) and I haven't felt this good in years! I would highly recommend Dr. Corbett!
Have you seen Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?

Compare Dr. Corbett

Dr. Corbett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Corbett has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Corbett's Board Certifications

Indiana University / School Of Medicine

Completed in 1998

Vanderbilt University

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Corbett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corbett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Laser Tattoo Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perlane® Injection