Dr. Lee Corbett, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Corbett

Corbett Cosmetic Aesthetic Surgery and MediSpa

13125 Eastpoint Park Blvd Ste 102 Louisville, KY 40223

Dr. Lee Corbett, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Corbett accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check Dr. Corbett's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Corbett's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Gynecomastia
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perlane® Injection

4.4

Dr. Corbett?
Dr. Corbett's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lee Corbett, MD
If I could give ten stars I would! Dr. Corbett is unbelievable! The results are better than you can even imagine. I can’t say enough great things!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?
The staff here is always friendly and helpful. They offer great advice on what procedures and products will help achieve the results you're looking for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?
The entire experience was excellent. Dr. Corbett is the best cosmetic surgeon around, by far. The office was very clean, friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?
From the consultation to the post op follow ups, Dr Corbett and his staff were fabulous at answering questions and making you feel comfortable. wondeful experience!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?
Dr Corbett did a wonderful job on my surgery. He listens and answers all your questions. The only thing that could be different is that patients meet with the Dr sooner like when they have stitches or drains removed. I had so many questions for him and I had to wait until my 6 week follow up to ask him everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?
Dr Corbett and his staff are amazing! They are professional and welcoming. So happy with my experience and would recommend them to anyone wanting to enhance their look. Thank you Dr. Corbett and staff- I am so pleased with my new look!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?
The staff at Dr. Corbett's is very welcoming and reassuring. The office itself is very clean, relaxing and professional. I would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?
Amazing results with botox injections, lip fillers and tattoo removal. Very patient and professional, great staff and gorgeous office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?
Very experienced and professional Dr. And staff. Very personable and patient... Puts you at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?
His office called me multiple times saying I owe them money and had injections there. I've never been there, had an appointment. I assure you, as a pregnant mom who doesn't even live in the same town, it was not me. When trying to explain this to them, they threatened me and kept hanging up on me. Absolutely ridiculous.
First and foremost, my apologies to this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?
Overall, I ultimately could not be any happier with my decision to allow Dr. Corbett to handle my cosmetic experience. I was extremely comfortable the entire time, my wants and desires were consistently prioritized, my health was held at the utmost importance and I left Dr. Corbett's hands and now come into my own home and truly love and appreciate his work. It was everything I wanted and more and with every glance in the mirror I am more and more pleased with his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?
Dr. Corbett and his staff are truly amazing. I felt so comfortable through the entire process. Dr. Corbett spent nearly an hour with me going over the procedure and answering all of my questions. With other surgeons I had been to, I felt rushed through the consultations. He was honest and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need or want. My results were amazing (I had a mommy makeover) and I haven't felt this good in years! I would highly recommend Dr. Corbett!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Corbett, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Corbett?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Corbett treats patients.

Jewish Hospital