Dr. Lee Brock, MD

AnesthesiologyMaleAge 62

Dr. Brock

Methodist Mckinney Hospital

8000 Eldorado Pkwy McKinney, TX 75070

Dr. Lee Brock, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in McKinney, TX and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine medical school in 1987. He is affiliated with medical facilities Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney and Methodist McKinney Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brock to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Brock is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney McKinney, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Brock treats your condition or procedure

• Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis

Dr. Brock accepts

Dr. Brock accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Dr. Brock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brock

4.4

Dr. Brock
Dr. Brock is the consummate professional. I have had multiple epidurals and facet blocks from him and they have all had magnificent results. However, the best I can say about him is that he genuinely cares for his patients. I highly recommend him and would rate him more than 5 stars if I could.
Jose M. Portela – Jun 03, 2021
Dr. Brock is the best pain doctor you will ever have in your life. Dr. Brock believes and trust God in every way of everyday. He will always take care of you just like God does everyday. I pray that all of you will see him if you’re are in pain and hurting. He will always keep you out of pain. Thanks so much for all your help help DR. Brock. God bless you for taking care of all of us everyday. Always Sallie
Sallie Oliver – Feb 03, 2021
I have been to Dr. Brock many times, and he has always been a pleasure to deal with. Not that my spinal injections have been pleasurable. This morning I had the first appointment. This is the second time I've had the early appointment. i was told to be there 15 minutes early, which is standard. Both times they have not been there at the time they require me to be there. No one. This time, however, it went too far. I was sitting in my truck waiting for them to call me in, when someone drove up and asked me if I was there for the photo shoot. I told them this was a pain management office, thinking I was being helpful. Instead, I was asked to move my vehicle so they could do their photo shoot. At first, I was incredulous. What? Yall are already late, and now you want me to move so you can shoot some photos? The hell you say? Then the assistant who helps Dr. Brock came out as if to ask me to move, but I was already starting the truck, so he went back inside. Nope. Not me. I left.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Tom D. – Sep 14, 2020
Dr. Brock is, essentially, what you want in a pain management doctor. He listens to you, asks questions, takes whatever time needed. Your first visit is both an evaluation and a "get to know you" meeting. He does not push drugs like so many others. But if you need them, he will make an informed decision as to what you need and of what. I have never asked for, nor gotten, a prescription from him. He instead tries to treat the source of the pain. In my case, it's both cervical and lumbar spinal degeneration due to youthful indiscretions (military service mostly). So he recommended and does injections into the spine to treat the source of the pain, and does so within reasonalbe limits in time and pain level. Some people may pause at his overtly Christian views. I am agnostic, but I don't mind if someone prays for me. He's a great doctor with a great attitude and most of his staff is helpful and friendly.
Tom in McKinney – Feb 05, 2020
Dr. Brock is one of the most caring physicians I have ever known. I live in pain every day of my life and his procedures have given me a better quality of life. He’s a Christian Doctor and prays with me before any procedure is done. I care so much for him and his staff........
Sandra C – Oct 02, 2019
i HAVE TAKEN MY WIFE SEVERAL TIMES TO DR BROCK FOR LOWER BACK INJECTIONS. HE IS SO CARING THAT WE PRAY TOGETHER AND WE ALWAYS RECEIVE A FOLLOW UP CALL THAT AFTERNOON OR THE THE NEXT DAY. GREAT STAFF AND DOCTOR. HE REALLY CARES!
May 28, 2019
Georgette was professional and caring. You can tell she truly enjoys her career and her patients. She takes the time needed to spend with her patients when needed.
May 14, 2019
I really liked Dr. Brock, but it has been 4 weeks since my first appointment with him (Mon, 3/25/2019), his procedure scheduler was supposed to call me on 3/27/2019. I finally received a call today, 4/24/2019, his scheduled only working on Wed, from 9:30-5:00. I could not take the call, so she left voicemail. I returned her call at 2:24, the first opportunity I had, and left voicemail for her. When I had not heard from her by 4:23, I called and left a second message. I have called three more times, each time receiving a message that they could not take my call, to leave a message and they would return my call as soon as possible. I now have to wait another week before I can schedule my procedure. I don’t usually wish people ill, but I hope everybody in that office someday has to live with the daily pain I do. They might hire a scheduler who works every day. Once a week for scheduling procedures is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!
Apr 25, 2019
Im so thankful and grateful for all dr Brock has done for me. I am especially thankful to ms. Georgette she is the best and I couldn't ask for anything else. The staff is great and know you by name. Thank you to all of Dr. Brock's staff ...
Mar 19, 2019
Dr Brock n all the doctors n pprn r great people if you need to see a pain doctor this is the place too go. I give them five stars all the way. Thank you dr Brock n all that works with n for him. Ricky.
Ricky York in Leonard , TX – Mar 06, 2019
After we moved 500 miles to be closer to three of our grandchildren, we began to seek a new team of physicians for my wife, who has suffered from fibromyalgia for about 20 years. We were referred to Dr Brock by our primary care physician. He evaluated my wife's conditions, began to prescribe her meds, and prayed with her. For the past year we have come monthly or bi-monthly to be seen by Dr Brock or his very compassionate and competent nurse practioner, Georgette. What a blessing!
Larry in Sherman, TX – Feb 26, 2019
Very good and experienced Dr Brock makes you comfortable and takes care of all your needs great Dr
David Hale in Hugo, OK – Feb 12, 2019
I recommend a doctor that takes me in and prays for me Great man!
David Burpo in Colbert , OK – Nov 29, 2018
Dr. Brock is a wonderful doctor as my review above demonstrates. But I have been approved by my insurance carrier to receive the second set of steroid injections for my back. I had an appointment for same but had to cancel due to some other medical issues (MS). I have been trying to re-schedule but Dr.Brock's office phone is never answered, and if I get a call back it is days later if at all. What is a patient supposed to do to deal with this situation? Communicating shouldn't be this hard
Patrick E. Bailey in Allen, TX – Jul 27, 2017
Still waiting on my phone call to book the procedure I was suppose to have done... back in October. This office does not return phone calls, nor will they ever answer the phone. They were in network with my insurance company, and decided to use an out of network lab to run my urine analysis, sticking me with a $2,500 bill that my insurance will not cover. This office is a total joke - you will not receive care for your pain management, nor will you ever be treated like a valued customer.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Kari P. in Dallas, Texas – Jan 05, 2017
Previously I had extreme nausea after given anesthesia - I requested that I not be given morphine because I felt that was the cause. The physician listened to my concern and I was given demoral instead. I woke up without the nausea and was very thankful!
Melody in Anna, TX – Aug 07, 2016
Caring, concerned. Careful with Narc Rx's.
Mary in Howe, TX – Apr 19, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Brock?

• Anesthesiology