Dr. Lee Ann Brown, DO

Dr. Lee Ann Brown, DO

Pain Medicine | Female

SpinePain & Orthopedic Injury Center 28050 US Highway 19 N Ste 100 Clearwater, FL 33761 Get Directions

At SpinePain and Orthopedic Injury Center our goal is to provide excellent medical care while improving the quality of life to our patients while restoring full functionality. We provide effective treatments for pain and orthopedic injuries. SpinePain & Orthopedic Injury Center restores movement through state-of-the-art technology and cutting edge techniques. We treat occupational injuries, motor vehicle accident trauma and accept most major insurance plans. Our goal is to tailor a treatment plan for your specific medical needs. Our physicians are Board Certified in their specialties and provide the best possible care in the Tampa Bay area.

Dr. Lee Ann Brown, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Clearwater, FL. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Mease Countryside Hospital and Mease Dunedin Hospital.

Dr. Brown's Experience

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I just got out of the hospital. I have a huge lesion on my spine due to multiple injections from years ago at this office. Workers Comp Ins. sucks and beware the needle to your spine, you might regret it later. Beware the Workers' Comp doctor......Who owns you?
Dunedin, FL |
I waited over 1 hour then I saw a young girl who took my information. I was asked to take X-rays even though I brought them MRI and Cat scans. I questioned because I saw a review that stated they try to make you do X-ray unnessesarily. Finally Dr Brown comes in for 30 seconds doesn't even let me talk.. When I question wether she looked at scans She gave me vague answer. She said she would schedule me for MRI but Iwas unsure she understood what referring doc wanted..I did not go ahead with shot
Trinity, FL |
I have treated with Dr. Brown since approximately 2005 as well as my husband. For a serious injury, I began in 2009. When the actual surgeon that injured me did nothing, it was Dr. Brown who rescued me. For the review by the person who stated Dr. Brown was not knowledgeable about medication, obviously just did not get what they wanted from her. She cares about the safety of her patients and that means doing what is in their best jnterest, and not loading them up on heavy narcotics.
in Palm Harbor |
I recommend her to everyone, she does not hesitate to help you and get your care started.
in Clearwater, FL |
You are forced to have enough x-rays to make her a bundle and so many it could give you cancer, even if you bring a recent MRI. No time to input the info you fill out or take any history, rushed, spends no time with you. Gives unhealthy cortisone shots, but no pain meds. No knowledge of pain meds. or safe withdrawal from them. Advised procedure that would have killed me. In business for money only. Huge waste of time and money just to be insulted by such "care".
Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Brown is amazing. She saw me right away after hurting my back. I was in so much pain and could barely walk into the clinic. Dr. Brown got me feeling better straight away and took the time to really understand what was going on so she could recommend the correct treatment. I also appreciated that both she and her staff wanted to make sure that my insurance was compatible with different providers so that my overall costs were as low as possible. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Brown!
Have you seen Dr. Lee Ann Brown, DO?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's Care Philosophy

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brown's Board Certifications

• Pain Medicine
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Facet Syndrome
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

Graduated in 1998

McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern
    Trevecca Nazarine University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine