Dr. Leasa Lowy, MD

Dr. Leasa Lowy, MD

Bariatric Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Leasa Lowy, MD is a bariatric medicine specialist in Lake Oswego, OR and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med in 1996 and specializes in bariatric medicine, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.Read her story

17440 Boones Ferry Rd

Lake Oswego, OR 97035

Learn about Dr. Lowy

Dr. Lowy's Experience

Dr. Lowy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Medicine
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Sanctions found
  • Board actions found

Dr. Lowy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lowy "I am a board certified OB/GYN with special training in obesity medicine. Since starting practice, I have always focused on empowering patients through healthy living, nutrition, weight, lifestyle and fitness optimization. I spent years delivering babies and doing gyn surgery. In addition, I have held several leadership roles. I grew up an athlete and this love for activity, group motivation and teamwork has continued. Like many people, I was faced with a health issue -- a serve flu that hospitalized me and left me with a nerve injury in my left hand. I took a brief time away from practice to recover and get stronger. I learned to overcome my new disability and was able to embrace my new situation. I asked my peers, the medical board and other to help me deterimine my strengths and new limitations. I entered into a peer mentoring consent agreement so I could get feedback. My peers praised me for being proactive about getting feedback.. I wanted to have team input on how to be the best Doctor with my new hand disability. Like many of us facing challenges in life, I took charge, responsibility and am now stronger. From this, I have learned that having a strong supportive team can help us all get through the tough times in life. 360 Me Clinic provides this team support. The very support you are looking for to help you reach you goals. I know what it is like to face a challenge and thrive. "

• Bariatric Medicine
  • Gynecology
  • Lifestyle Medicine
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Biomimetic Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BBHRT)
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Stress Management
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Weight Maintenance
  • Women’s Sexual Health Management

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

1 Sanction
  • Unknown (7/15/2014)
    Action Taken: Consent Order
    Summary: Dr. Leasa Jean Lowy; License # MD166315 - NATURE OF COMPLAINT: Unknown at this time. ACTION TAKEN: On July 15, 2014, Applicant entered into a Consent Agreement with the Board. In this Agreement, Applicant agreed to practice under the supervision of pre-approved mentors to include monthly meetings and the submission of quarterly reports to the Board by the mentors.
    State: Oregon
1 Board Action
  • Unknown (3/5/2015)
    Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Oregon

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Lowy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lowy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lowy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lowy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lowy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lowy

Dr. Lowy?
What People Say About Dr. Leasa Lowy, MD
Very happy and satisfied with Dr Lowy, The way she listened and analysed me was appreciable.
Jessica – Feb 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leasa Lowy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lowy?

Compare Bariatric Doctors