Dr. Leanne Swenson, MD

Dr. Leanne Swenson, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Leanne Swenson, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of Utah School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

389 S 900 E

Salt Lake City, UT 84102

Learn about Dr. Swenson

See how frequently Dr. Swenson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Osteoporosis
high

Dr. Swenson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Utah Affialiated University Ihc/Va Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Utah Affialiated University Ihc/Va Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Utah
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Swenson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Swenson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swenson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Swenson's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Swenson to family and friends

Dr. Swenson's Performance

Dr. Swenson told me to get off my antidepressants. She said they were interfering with my meds. for my thyroid. She said to me you won't go nuts if you don't take these right? I got very sick. When my Dr. called to talk to her about my meds she denied everything. She is a very dishonest person.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Swenson was rude and condescending to me. (I am a college professor). I was trying to find out why I was having muscle weakness and fatigue even with a high dose (35 mg) of hydrocortisone for Addison's disease. She told me twice it was in my head. She doesn't do blood tests. She just told me to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Swenson was very knowledgeable but I agree with others, she talked way too much and listened very little. Also, scheduling was a huge chore. Messages were never returned, my lab orders were never sent on time if at all, people working at the front desk said they would call me with answers to my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option2
Dr. Swenson would rather talk than listen, a bad trait in a medical professional. As a result, she input incorrect information into my record. She also spent the entire office visit giving me an unnecessary nutrition lesson and telling me to hire a personal trainer. She ignored everything I tried...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option15thumbs down icon option7