Dr. Leah Schenk, MD

Dr. Schenk
Telehealth services available

Houston Fertility Specialists

7900 Fannin St Houston, TX 77054

Dr. Leah Schenk, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Houston, TX. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schenk to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Leah Schenk, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Schenk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schenk

3.9

4.761904761904762%
4.761904761904762%

Dr. Schenk?
I will recommend Dr Leah Schenk any time ,any day. She is an amazing Doctor, she changed our lives through her expertise, consultations,experience and knowledge by making the right choices for us. And our appreciation also goes to her staff and Nurses for always been there and making us feel at home when ever we visit,thank you again Dr Schenk you are best. P & Y, Houston,tx
Apr 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leah Schenk, MD?
We were referred to Dr. Leah Schenk at Aspire by our OB/GYN and it was the best thing that's ever happened to us. She reviewed all of my medical history and helped us make an informed decision to do IVF. Dr. Schenk and the team at the Fannin (now Main St.) location were amazing. We never experienced long wait times and each visit with Dr. Schenk was informative and efficient. She always made sure we understood everything and always made us feel comfortable. She laid out the perfect IVF protocol for me and now, after 3 years of trying on our own, we're 2 months away from having our first baby boy thanks to Dr. Schenk!
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leah Schenk, MD?
Dr. Schenk and her staff are the most amazing people. There are very responsive, comforting bedside manner, and simple the best group of people I could have hoped to work with through this emotional experience.
Houston, Texas – May 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leah Schenk, MD?
Dr. Schenk was informative, supportive and easy to talk to. She made my process of becoming a mother a better experience than I could have hoped for. I will definitely be returning once I decide to have baby #2!
Kristy in Houston, TX – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leah Schenk, MD?
My husband and I had trouble getting pregnant for over a year before we found Dr. Schenk. At my first appointment we got the ball rolling and we started testing immediately, we ended up doing a round of medicated IUI and got pregnant on our first cycle. We are so excited, and very thankful for her help. We highly recommend this office and Tori was always very sweet and helpful.
Kayla M. in Deer Park – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leah Schenk, MD?
I recommend Dr. Schenk she is the best in her staff is very friendly they know how to make you feel like family
Houston, TX – Nov 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leah Schenk, MD?
Nothing but positive things to say. As trying for a year normally, natural with stims, several failed IUI, we chose to do IVF. Wife is 37, I am 42. Dr Schenk was great. We opted for PGS testing and got pregnant on our first round of IVF with a 5aa boy. Thanks for our miracle baby Dr. Schenk!
K. Lawrence in missouri city – Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leah Schenk, MD?
I'm an not sure why her rating is not muh higher. When I first read reviews I was skeptical, but my experience with her was very good. She is super kind and polite. She has a good and appropriate sense of humor. Her bed aside manner was fantastic. She spent a good amount of time with us; we never felt rushed and felt important. She answered all of my husband's and my questions and even shared information on how we could access her during the week. So glad she is our doctor.
Gayat2012 in Pearland, TX – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leah Schenk, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schenk?

"To me, family is the most important thing in life and it's an honor to help couples start their families."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility