Dr. Leah Briones, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Coastal Med Narragnstt Fam Med 360 Kingstown Rd Ste 200 Narragansett, RI 02882 Get Directions
Dr. Leah Briones, MD
Dr. Leah Briones, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Narragansett, RI. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Briones is affiliated with South County Hospital.

Dr. Briones' Experience

See how Dr. Briones' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Briones

Dr. Briones accepts 25 insurance carriers

Dr. Briones is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Briones has admitting privileges.

Dr. Briones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Briones to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Briones' Performance
in Warwick, RI |
Dr Briones has been my Dr for a few years and has been very helpful and on the mark. I enjoy talking with her and she takes her time with any questions I have. I never have to wait long to get in and her staff always respond to my phone calls.
Awful doctor. Dr. Briones was my primary and when I went to see her for something causing me problems she did not listen to a word I had to say and did nothing to help me. After countless visits of getting no where and my symptoms still persisting I was finally able to find a legitimate primary who heard me out and started to help me. If you're looking for a thorough doctor I urge you NOT to go to coastal medical.
North Kingstown, RI |
1st visit as her being my pop. Very comfortable to talk to. Listens well and documents everything you say. Outgoing, and very much makes you feel like you are equal as opposed to some doctors who can make you feel as if you're less than them. Had called about an issue a week prior to first visit and she handled it perfectly over the phone.
in North Kingstown, RI |
I waited over an hour to see her and she makes me come in for visits i don't need and she is not sympathetic and she dosent even know me and she said somethings that really got under my skin. like assumptions over my health. My dad died tragically and she told me to take vitamin d and -fish oil to improve my depression that was existing before he died as well. Im very disappointed i absolutely hate this practice and this doctor she is like disassociated with things seems like she dismisses stuff
Have you seen Dr. Leah Briones, MD?
Are you Dr. Briones?

Compare Dr. Briones

Dr. Briones' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Dr. Briones does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Briones and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of The East / Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center

Graduated in 1991

Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine

Completed in 1994

Suny Downstate Med Center

Completed in 1996

• Tagalog

Dr. Briones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Briones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Briones does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Briones and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.