Dr. Leah Adams, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Leah F Adams MD Inc 450 Veterans Memorial Pkwy # 12 East Providence, RI 02914 Get Directions
Dr. Leah Adams, MD
Dr. Leah Adams, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in East Providence, RI. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital.

Dr. Adams' Experience

See how Dr. Adams' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Adams is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Adams has admitting privileges.

Dr. Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adams to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Adams' Performance
Cranston, RI |
I am pleased with Dr. Adams! She is nice but quick to respond with her extensive knowledge. I still feel a bit rushed. I have questions. Yes I can Google them but I'd like to hear it from her. I'd just like to hear "Is there anything else? Do you have some questions for me? IBut many docs are like this and I've learned to just bite my tongue. ???AS FAR AS THE NEW STAFF- Sad to say I'm not happy. They can never see us standing there so we sit and wait to check in. Don't answer calls & more :(
Bronx, NY |
A joke of a doctor who shouldn't even be in the practice. She doesn't care about her patients and it's more like gods waiting room than a legitimate office. A perfect combination of negligence, lack of professionalism and extremely poor ability in the practice of medicine. No one should go here unless you are looking for horrible medical care.
Riverside, RI |
Worst doctor I have ever seen..... all she does is talk about herself and her health issues...I was charged $395.00 for my first visit as a "consultation meeting" which consisted of her reading back to me the questionnaire I had filled out before seeing her. I was then told I needed to make another appt for an exam..... if she hadnt talked so much about herself, she could have done my exam right there and then.... when I disputed the $395.00 charge, she sent me a letter to find another doctor.
in Johnston, RI |
I have recommended this doctor to all of my family. They all love her, including my cranky dad who doesn't like anyone. Got my mom from 10 medications down to 3. This doctor really knows her stuf and she checks what other doctors have done. I would not go anywhere else.
in Barrington, RI |
Absolutely the worst experience I've ever had with a Doctor. After calming expressing my frustration of over an 1 1/2 HOUR wait - she turned and left the exam room with a jarring slam of the door. When I came out of the room, I found her at the reception desk and asked if she was going to see me? She told me that I needed to find another doctor and should walk in her shoes, she runs her own practice and is very busy. Unexceptable behavior - especially for a Doctor. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND!!
in Johnston, RI |
I saw Dr. Adams for the first time as a sick patient. I got an appointment the same day. Staff was very kind. 5 minutes with Dr. Adams and you know how smart she is and can tell that she cares. Best doctor that I have ever had.
in Bristol, RI |
This doctor has her RUDE, OBNOXIOUS husband running the office...HUGE MISTAKE!!!! This is the WORST provider I have EVER been to, and NEVER will I return and certainly NEVER will I EVER recommend this provider to ANYONE!!! HORRIBLE!!! AWFUL!!! TERRIBLE!!! NIGHTMARE!!!
Attleboro, MA |
I have been seeing Dr Adams for years, I would not go to any one else. Some times you can have a long wait, but you have her full attention when it is your time. I have already recommended her to family her also like her a lot.
AWFUL! Looong waits! RUDE staff!!!
Terrible!!!
My family has been going to Dr. Adams for several years. When my daughter went off to college we weren't able to see her for her regular yearly appointment. While back in town for the holidays, I called for an emergency appointment due to health problems my daughter suffers from and the receptionist told me my daughter hadn't been to the office in over a year and HUNG UP ON ME. This is not the first time the receptionist has been rude and once lied to me about leaving a message for the doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Leah Adams, MD?
Are you Dr. Adams?

Compare Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Dr. Adams does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Brown Medical School

Graduated in 1995

Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan

Dr. Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Adams does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.