Dr. Lea Harracksingh, MD

Dr. Lea Harracksingh, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lea Harracksingh, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Plantation, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in internal medicine.

333 NW 70th Ave Ste 206

Plantation, FL 33317

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Harracksingh

Dr. Harracksingh's Experience

Dr. Harracksingh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Harracksingh "You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providng the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team. Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness. We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients."

Dr. Harracksingh does not have any board certifications listed.

• University of Miami / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Jackson Mem Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • University Miami/jackson Mem Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Miami/Vamc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Harracksingh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harracksingh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harracksingh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harracksingh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harracksingh's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harracksingh to family and friends

Dr. Harracksingh's Performance

The very best!!!! All I can say that whenever I switch insurance Dr. H. has to be on the plan or I would not go with them. I have been a patient since she started practicing and I thank god that she is my primary care physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent. This was my first time with her and she Goes directly to the point and cares a lot for the patient. I'll never regret to have her as my primary Doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is the best for the patient. She actually cares about the people who entrust their health care to her. The staff is polite and courteous. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a sincere, knowledgeable professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very happy and confident with Dr Harracksingh, visits do not seem rushed, spends time to listen and consult. Very pleasant and ensures a level of confidence in her diagnosis, recommendations and advise. A+, however, staff at office is 1 star at best. Posted office hours are 8-5 but try to get...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. H for as long as she has been practicing. She is the very best . Whenever we switch insurance carriers we make sure Dr. H. is on the list. If she was not then we would not use that insurance carrier. Words alone cannot describe just how great Dr. H is along...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Harracksingh?