Dr. Layth Saymeh, MD

Dr. Layth Saymeh, MD

Gastroenterology  |

Dr. Layth Saymeh, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Warner Robins, GA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

United Medical Specialists

203 Tommy Stalnaker Dr

Warner Robins, GA 31088

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Saymeh

See how frequently Dr. Saymeh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
Dysphagia
Diverticulosis, Intestinal

Dr. Saymeh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Bile Duct Procedure
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Manometry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Tishreen, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Ny Flushing Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Ny Flushing Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Oklahoma University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Saymeh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saymeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saymeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saymeh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saymeh to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Saymeh's Performance
in Perry, GA |
I came here for acid reflux. He listened, did test and gave me medications and it works. Friendly staff. It was all good.
in Centerville, GA |
I like his listening ability and bedside manners, When I was in the hospital, the nurses at the hospital also spoke highly of him He is very accessible.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Very informative. He explains everything thoroughly.
Bonaire, GA |
Had a good experience with my office visit and procedure. He hsd good bedside manners. He is a good doctor.
in Forsyth, GA |
He is super good. He is very patient oriented and very knowledgeable in his field. He does not seem to be a 'needless doctor' (he orders only what is required).
in Warner Robins, GA |
Very attentive and personal. I feel better since my initial visit.
in Warner Robins, GA |
I love his mannerism, the way he can make you feel comfortable and tell you what is going on.
in Roberta, GA |
I have been to 2-3 doctors and Dr. Saymeh is the only one who found out what was wrong with me. He is a good doctor. I will recommend him. I like the way he ask you questions and brings you back to the office to go over procedure results. His nurse Christy is really nice too.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Was treated first in 2013 by Dr. Saymeh. He treated me with a very difficult gastroenterology situation. I dropped out of treatment due to cost concerns, with medications. Had major flare up in 2017, returned to Dr. Saymeh for treatment and again he has pulled me through a very difficult gastroenterology situation. His upbeat personality and charming smile will make any person feel comfortable. i highly recommend Dr. Saymeh.
in Bonaire, GA |
He is very patient and listens to my concerns.
in Macon, GA |
He is punctual, personable, caring and thorough.
in Bonaire, GA |
He is very gentle, generous, honest and funny. He is very thorough and still went over all the steps for the colonoscopy. He also drew the visual for the colonoscopy which helped me understand the procedure better, no other doctor has every done that.
Warner Robins, GA |
I was nervous at first, but I was made to feel very comfortable and everyone in the office was nice.
in Hawkinsville, GA |
He is very quick to diagnose the problem. He was more than capable of handling the problem in a timely manner.
in Bonaire, GA |
He saved my life. He is very personable. He doesn't mind you asking questions and he takes his time.
in Bonaire, GA |
He is very thorough. He is very customer oriented and gives all information that is needed. He is genuinely concerned about your health.
in Warner Robins, GA |
He is got the best bedside manner. He knows what he is doing and we love his staff.
in Warner Robins, GA |
I found him to be very efficient and he listens. he gave good input and he took care of me and we avoided surgery. He is very friendly and professional.
in Warner Robins, GA |
He is very timely. He explained the procedure to me very clearly and so I was well prepared for the procedure.
in Warner Robins, GA |
I have been coming to Dr. Saymeh for several years and have received excellent service. He is very attentative.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Everybody listens well and spends time at each visit. I am happy with the service.
in Warner Robins, GA |
He is very reassuring, friendly and forward and tells you exactly how things are. if you have a questions, he readily answers it.
in Byron, GA |
He listens, he is very thorough, spends enough time answering your questions.
Warner Robins, GA |
Comply with the instructions given to you by Dr. Saymeh.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Everybody in the office is friendly. Dr. Saymeh has very good bedside manners. For the procedure done on me, he made me feel very comfortable.
in Warner Robins, GA |
He is real nice, nice office, everyone takes care of me. Kaila (front desk) is a nice person, I give her 100%.
Fort Valley, GA |
He is a wonderful doctor and he makes sure that everything he is treating you for is well taken care of. He gives the correct specified medication so you can get well. He has excellent bedside manners.
in Byron, GA |
I like his services. He comes to the emergency room and does what it takes to keep you healthy.. He is a thorough doctor.
in Perry, GA |
He is very pleasant and very professional. I do love him, he is a sweetheart. He is a likable guy. He does a good job.
in Warner Robins, GA |
It feels like he has saved my life!! I was in bad shape and he has taken care of me.
in Warner Robins, GA |
He is friendly and answers my questions. He listens to me and has straight-forward answer.
in Kathleen, GA |
He is a great doctor. He explains things to you well. He is very friendly and intelligent. He is thoughtful and cares about his patients.
in Tennille, GA |
From front desk to the back got professional service. You do not get that at all doctors office.
Warner Robins, GA |
Professional, quick and easy.
Kathleen, GA |
Very efficient, good follow-up visit. I do appreciate the time management when doing procedures at the hospital,
in Warner Robins, GA |
He is very nice, friendly and helpful. He answers all my questions.
Warner Robins, GA |
He is very very professional. He has good bedside manner, and very thorough.
in Macon, GA |
He is very efficient. He explains stuff so I can understand. He made me feel very comfortable and now have no worries. Office staff was wonderful. I got an appointment right away.
Macon, GA |
Experience was excellent. Both the doctor and staff were very courteous.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Very friendly atomosphere. Very professional. Would definately recommend.
in Hawkinsville, GA |
Very friendly, very nice, very thorough and get results right away. Do not have waiting time to be on the schedule.
in Warner Robins, GA |
He is very detailed. Love the technology he uses to explain the procedures he is doing. Dr. Saymeh is a pleasant guy.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Dr. Saymeh is an awesome doctor who essentially gave my 17 year old daughter her life back by simply saying he was not sure and referring us to the Mayo Clinic. Many doctors would not do this and because of his skill and confidence, my 17 year old daughter will graduate from both high school and college and she is now able to have a "normal teenage" life. Thank you Dr. Saymeh for knowing exactly what she needed!
in Warner Robins, GA |
He is a very nice doctor. This is my first visit and the impression I get is that he is very friendly.
in Warner Robins, GA |
All my experiences with Dr. Saymeh and his staff have been great! I do not have to wait a long time for appointments.
in Reynolds, GA |
Good provider. Short wait time. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.
in Bonaire, GA |
He always explains the procedures. Awesome bedside manners.
Warner Robins, GA |
Dr. Saymeh and his staff have been wonderful to and for our family. Our son had a recent diagnosis of ulcerative colitis . Dr. Saymeh has walked us through the procedures and the treatment of the disease and that has brought comfort to our son and our whole family. He has gone beyond to make sure our son is feeling well. We would highly recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
in Warner Robins, GA |
He is very thorough. He knows what he is doing and makes you feel comfortable. Staff is great.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Dr. Saymeh, has been my doctors for the last 6 years, i highly recommend him . the staff is knowledgible, professional and very patient.
Have you seen Dr. Layth Saymeh, MD?
Are you Dr. Saymeh?