Dr. Layne A. Smith, MD

Granger Medical Clinic
11724 S State St Ste 200
Draper, UT 84020 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Smith specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Draper, UT. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Smith? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Smith's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Smith's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Smith has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Smith
Dr. Smith's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Far and away the best doctor I have ever been to. While delivering my first baby, he stayed in the room for over an hour as the baby was in distress. He always made me feel he cared and spent as much time as needed to answer my questions. I could not recommend him more to anyone seeking and excellent OBGYN.
in Sandy, ut |
Dr Smith has been my doctor for almost 16 years. He is a an amazing Physician. He is very thorough and genuine in his care. The difference from my previous Physician and him in delivering my two daughters is night and day. My second birth was a ton better in the care I received. He then worked diligently on trying to cure me of a rare illness I had and followed through and found the correct diagnosis and cure. He knows his stuff and is great at what he does. I would highly recommend him.
in Draper, Ut |
I love Dr.Smith! He deserved two of my babies, and was wonderful both times. Our first child, sadly passed away before he was born, and the care and compassion we received from Dr.Smith was amazing. When we had our daughter, he was available when ever I needed him and so understanding of my anxiety. I recommend him to all my friends and family!
in Draper utah |
I was sorely disappointed with my experience with this doctor. He was more interested in dictating his notes DURING the appointment then having any sort of personal connection with me. I left having few answers to my questions and concerns. He was more interested in writing me a quick prescription and getting me out of there than truly hearing me out and trying to address my concerns. I would never recommend this doctor to a friend.
Have you seen Dr. Layne A. Smith, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith?

Compare Dr. Smith

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Smith at Granger Medical Clinic