Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD

Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 41

Telehealth services available

Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Denver, CO. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Rose Medical Center and Sky Ridge Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kondapalli to book an appointment.

Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine

New Patient?
Denver4600 Hale Pkwy Ste 490 Denver, CO 80220
Lone Tree office10290 RIDGEGATE CIR Lone Tree, CO 80124

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine

Dr. Kondapalli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kondapalli

4.4

12.195121951219512%

Dr. Kondapalli?
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Kondapalli. She changed our lives through two successful pregnancies and I am forever grateful. She takes the time to walk you through her recommended treatment plan and explains each step so that you are prepared before you even begin. She makes sure you stay informed on what is happening throughout treatment and explains why things may need to be tweaked to increase the odds of success. Beyond that, though, her compassion makes her extraordinary. I suffered two ectopic pregnancies throughout our journey. She was the first person to hug me to make sure I was ok and then went into a plan for how we move forward so that I didn't lose hope. I would recommend Dr. Kondapalli to anyone suffering from infertility. She is the most knowledgeable in her field, but an even better person to have on your team throughout the process.
Katie – Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
Really disappointing how they dealt with challenges. We had some delays to our treatment from COVID. This is understandable and we have friends at other clinics in the same position, but CCRM really dropped the ball. They viewed the whole thing as a threat to their business. They cancelled our transfer, threatened not to allow transportation of embryos to another clinic, and before that, when simply trying to understand how this would impact timeline, cost, etc., I was hung up on 3 times and my questions were generally dismissed by staff and Dr. Kondapalli herself, who suddenly became very condescending in general. I was only able to find out what was going on when I spoke to the nurse coordinator. I understand that it's trying times, but they showed their lack of compassion for what their patients were going through. In tough times, you find out what doctors and practices are really after, and in this case, it was unfortunate to learn that they only cared about our money.
Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
Overall, the care received was good quality. I won't say it was above and beyond, but decent. That being said, during the COVID crisis they showed their true colors. They cancelled us after we started meds and made us feel stupid. We transported a couple embryos to another facility out of state to keep our timeframe from extending indefinitely, at which point, they told us you have to transport all embryos out of CCRM if you transport even 1. As a result, we had to incur further cost on top of the meds they wasted with cancellation and had to find another local provider for subsequent transfers. When asked why, Dr. Kondapalli said "We're not a long term storage facility". Furthermore, we would have been overdue for infectious disease testing, and they refused to waive due to them cancelling, which would have cost and additional $800. They don't care about patients, only money.
Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
Dr.Kondapalli is a compassionate and expert physician who helped us make a plan from day one and then was by our side through every step. She is extremely talented at explaining and simplifying the complex and anticipated our questions before we could ask them. But most important, she was so optimistic and encouraging, even at our lowest moments. It wasn't uncommon for her to call on a Saturday with test results or come out to visit in the waiting room while we were there for something else. She is a special person. We started out with no insurance coverage for infertility and she helped us arrange to have labs and some testing done where it would be cheapest for us. This was very meaningful to us. We were ultimately successful through IVF but we had some bumps along the way. I have recommended Dr.Kondapalli to 2 other girlfriends who were both successful through IUI. I really can't say enough to recommend or thank Dr.Kondapalli and the whole Lonetree staff!
Kathy – Apr 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
Dr. Kondapalli was simply amazing. After over a year and a half of unsuccessful IVF treatment at home and 3 miscarriages we decided to get treatment at CCRM. Our one day work up was so organized, efficient and positive. Dr. Kondapalli spent an hour of her time sitting with us to discuss what we had been through and how she would move forward. We left feeling extremely positive and excited about continuing our journey. Her nurses communication was top notch and Dr. K even made phone calls herself to us. She is not only a great doctor but a great person, definitely recommend seeing her for treatment during this difficult time!
Sarah – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
Words alone cannot convey how highly I respect and appreciate Dr. Kondapalli. The infertility journey is not an easy one, and like many others, I arrived at CCRM filled with both grief and hope. I previously suffered from recurrent miscarriages and was diagnosed with antiphospholipid antibody syndrome. I also was of "advanced maternal age." Dr. Kondapalli was frank and forthright about my prospects for successfully conceiving, and also encouraging and supportive. She walked with me every step of the way, as did the rest of the staff at CCRM. Their attentiveness and attention to detail surpassed my expectations, and someone was always available to answer my questions. I would recommend Dr. Kondapalli to anyone struggling with fertility. She is an extraordinary doctor--an extraordinary person--and she made me a mother. I am eternally grateful to her.
Nov 12, 2019
Thank you for your thoughtful comments about Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Kondapalli. I worked with her during a difficult time in my life to freeze my eggs. She was overwhelmingly kind and compassionate, yet infused light-heartedness, practical advice, and good information in each step of the process. We achieved improved outcomes in each round. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.
Sep 03, 2019
Dr. Kondapalli and the entire staff at CCRM would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
I was very nervous to start the fertility process, but after one conversation with Dr. Kondappli I was at ease. She is caring, understanding, and professional. She helped us grow our family!
Aug 24, 2019
Dr. Kondapalli and the entire staff at CCRM would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
Dr. Kondapalli took the time needed to address all our concerns and questions when we began the surrogacy process. Her pleasant demeanor and optimistic attitude made this process very easy and truly special! Thank you!
Aug 23, 2019
Thank you for your thoughtful comments about Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
After undergoing 5 cycles of IVF at another facility with only one successful outcome, we chose to travel to CCRM and were referred to Dr. Kondapalli. From the moment we set up our first appointment on the phone, we had a completely different experience from our previous practice and were amazed at the organization, timely responses and knowledge of all staff we came in contact with. Dr. Kondapalli spent a tremendous amount of time in consultation with us, explaining each step of the way, as well as speaking with us about our progress along the way. She told us what we would could likely expect from the very beginning as far as our chances of conceiving and she was SPOT ON as far as her prediction for our outcome. We have a healthy baby girl after our very first embryo transfer at CCRM and have nothing but heartfelt thanks and gratitude for Dr. Kondapalli and her staff. We would recommend her to ANYONE considering infertility treatment!
Kristen – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
Dr kondapalli was knowledgeable and personable . I had confidence in her and her staff throughout the entire process.
Erica D – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
Infertility is a grueling process, My husband and I felt immediately at ease with Dr. Kondapalli. She presented as competent and knowledgeable, and warm and comforting. We appreciated her tact in sharing bad news as much as her heartfelt enthusiasm with good news. I would strongly recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility.
Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
I really loved working with Dr. Kondapalli. She was always positive during our appointments and encouraging throughout the process. Dr. K never thought any question was irrelevant (and I had a lot). Honestly, one of the best things I love about her is that she would draw visual aids when explaining the process and next steps - it made everything so much more easy to understand. I have already referred friends to see her - would see her again if I ever needed to!
Sara – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
I recently had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kondapalli and her team at CCRM. She is incredibly thoughtful, smart, personable and most importantly helped to ensure desired outcomes. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking reproductive care.
Denver, CO – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
Dr. Kondapalli is truly a one in a million provider. She is exceptionally competent, thorough and effective in her practice. Most importantly, she is relational, kind, and cares about her patients. Like most people who end up at a fertility clinic, we have had a rough journey with multiple miscarriages and struggles to conceive. Dr. Kondapalli's care for us changed everything. She diagnosed and treated my uterine structure issues and helped us to make quality embryos. We are currently pregnant and SO grateful to her for everything.
Morrison, CO – Jun 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
My husband and I have been trying to add to our family for a while and after so many losses, CCRM seemed like our last hope. We met Dr. Kondapalli and from day one she embraced us and was eager to help us. She was hopeful and positive and explained every thing clearly that there was no question we had found the right Dr. Dr K. did our embryo transfer in April of 2019 and we are now awaiting the arrival of a baby that is such a blessing. The hardest part of all of this was we wanted Dr. K to be our Dr. the whole pregnancy but not the case. She was able to recommend an OBGYN that we have matched well with. I would recommend Dr. K to anyone who is looking to add to their family. She will embrace you, your situation and support you through your journey. We can't Thank her enough. We look forward to working with her again for our next transfer in the future.
Kendra in CO – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
My husband and I really enjoyed working with Dr. Kondapalli. She was always very friendly and explained the process and results in a positive way. We are currently pregnant with twins and I would highly recommend Dr. K and CCRM to anyone looking to fantastic fertility care!
Dawn in Denver , CO – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
I can say without hesitation that Dr. Kondapalli is the best doctor I've ever worked with. Considering the emotionally and physically tolling nature of infertility treatment, it still surprises me that I think of Dr K in nothing but the fondest and most positive lights. She keenly balanced optimism and pragmatism, and was always direct and honest (even when the truth was hard to hear). She was genuinely invested in us, lamenting our set-backs and celebrating our ultimate success. Given the economics of IVF, I hoped for excellence but, frankly, I didn't expect it. Dr. K exceeded all expectations. Without her, my wife and I wouldn't now be expecting our first child in a few months' time. Regardless of outcome, the journey would've been much more difficult without her guidance, support, and expertise. I've strongly recommended Dr. K to a dear friend and I'd do so again without hesitation. She's fundamentally changed our lives for the better, and I'll be forever grateful.
Casey in Denver, CO – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
My husband and I had quite the long journey to pregnancy, and I can't imagine having gone through it with anyone except Dr. Kondapalli. Even when we were at our lowest, she helped give us hope, explaining next steps and alternative options. She is very patient-centered, offering empathy and support while also providing all the relevant statistics and latest research. She does a great job understanding your goals and setting expectations. On multiple occasions, she followed up with us personally (even after hours) to share results and answer our questions. We couldn't have gotten through it all without Dr. K!
Denver, CO – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?
Horrible experience with Dr. Kondipali. She is more than willing to take your money and less than willing to give you any useful advice on what to expect with IVF. Makes untrue statements like “I can definitely get you a baby” and it will take 6months approximately to get through this process. If you ask her how many eggs you should purchase from her practice she will respond with a counter question “How many babies do you want to have” and then laugh like it’s some kind of joke instead of your life and your future of having children and grandchildren at stake. She won’t tell you that it takes 2-3 transfers on average in order to have a successful pregnancy. She won’t sell you eggs in lots that set you up for success but only lots of 9 which is doomed to fail because you should get 2-3 embryos but there is no guarantee but you could have bought more eggs for another $13k if you wanted to pad her pockets more. She won’t tell you anything helpful but willing to lie for her benefit.
May 24, 2019
Hi, we are very sorry to hear that you weren't...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laxmi Kondapalli, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kondapalli?

Dr. Kondapalli accepts

Dr. Kondapalli accepts the following insurance:

Balanced-CO PPO
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Kaiser Permanente
Medical Mutual of Ohio

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Kondapalli treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopy
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preconception Counseling
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Reproductive Endocrinology Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Block
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Ultrasound
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Polyp
  • Wound Repair

My goal for patients is to be successful in accomplishing their desire for parenthood. This is achieved by providing each patient a comprehensive evaluation of his/her specific infertility diagnosis, applying the most advanced reproductive technologi...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Northwestern Memorial Hospital
2003
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
University of Michigan

• Michael Newton Award for Clinical Excellence in OBGYN, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, 2005
  • Top Doctor, 5280 Magazine, 2018
  • Carbee Award for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Vermont College of Medicine Media & Publications, 2002
  • AAMC Women in Medicine and Science Professional Leadership Award, 2013
  • 2010, Pacific Coast Reproductive Society In-Training Scholarship, 2010
  • Oncofertility Conference Abstract Award, 2014
  • Endocrine Society Trainee Travel Award, 2009
  • Pacific Coast Reproductive Society In-Training Scholarship, 2010
  • Oncofertility Consortium Medical Trainee Award, 2013
  • Reproductive Epidemiology Training Grant Travel Award, 2009-2010

• Natural cycle IVF reduces the risk of low birthweight infants compared with conventional stimulated IVF. Human Reprod, 2016 Apr;31(4):789-94. PMID: 26908846., 2016
  • Seamless integration of clinical care and research in an innovative fertility preservation program: The Colorado oncofertility program model. J Cancer Surviv. 2014 Dec;8(4):533-8, 2014
  • Fertility preservation training for obstetrics and gynecology fellows: a highly desired but non-standardized experience.Fertil Res Pract. 2017 Jul 4;3:9. doi: 10.1186/s40738-017-0036-y., 2017
  • Fertility preservation and the transgender patient: Expanding oncofertility care beyond cancer. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2014;30(12):868-71, 2014
  • Priorities in Fertility Decisions for Reproductive-Aged Cancer Patients: Fertility Attitudes and Cancer Treatment Study. J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol. 2017 Sep;6(3):435-443. doi: 10.1089/jayao.2016.0072., 2017
  • A review of the oncology patient's challenges for utilizing fertility preservation services. J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol. 2017 Mar;6(1):31-44. doi: 10.1089/jayao.2015.0065., 2017
  • Do patient characteristics decide if young adult cancer patients undergo fertility preservation? J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol. 2017 Jun;6(2):223-228. doi: 10.1089/jayao.2016.0071., 2017
  • Laparoscopic diagnosis and management of bilateral uterine remnants. J Society Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, 2014., 2014
  • Management of young breast cancer patients with de novo genetic mutations. Oncology (Williston Park)., 2014
  • GnRH agonist administration prior to embryo transfer in freeze-all cycles of patients with endometriosis or aberrant endometrial integrin expression.,
Less...