Dr. Lawrence Young Jr, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 52
Sleep Center6363 France Ave S Minneapolis, MN 55435
Dr. Lawrence Young Jr, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Young Jr has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in his area. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Young Jr to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Easy SchedulingPatients said scheduling was easy. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Young Jr
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Young Jr treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Young Jr treats other conditions, please contact the office at (952) 230-9100.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Young Jr is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Young Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Young Jr's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conduct Disorder
- Delusional Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Separation Anxiety
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Young Jr accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Young Jr accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Accord
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO