Dr. Lawrence Weinstein, MD

Dr. Lawrence Weinstein, MD

Cardiology | Male

Cardiology Associates of South Florida 9868 S State Road 7 Ste 335 Boynton Beach, FL 33472 Get Directions

A TRUE doctor. Caring and compassionate. VIP care without the VIP Fee

Dr. Lawrence Weinstein, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Weinstein is affiliated with Delray Medical Center and Bethesda Hospital East.

Dr. Weinstein's Experience

See how Dr. Weinstein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weinstein

Dr. Weinstein accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Weinstein has admitting privileges.

Dr. Weinstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weinstein to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Weinstein Says:

We try to make patients feel comfortable, welcome, and cared for in our office and afterwards.  If there is anything that we can do to make the experience better please let us know.

Dr. Weinstein's Performance
in Wellington, fl |
Referred to Dr. Weinstein by my primary care, I was made to feel like I was his only patient. I found his smile and gentleness to be very calming. Ordering the correct tests to rule out problems was very reassuring. To find a doctor today that is brilliant, caring and genuine is quit rare. I'm thankful for his studies and dedication to the love of cardiology. The bottom line is, Dr. Weinstein exceeded my expectations!!
Lake Worth, FL |
The best Dr in the world,takes very good care of his patients!!!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Excellent Doctor. Easy to talk to Listens and knows how to treat patients and people. A try honor to be his patient. Was not feeling well. He changed my medications and made me feel good both about my prognosis and my health. thank you Dr. Weinstein
Boynton Beach, FL |
This was the best cardiologist I have ever seen. I'm from New York and love doctors from there. After seeing Dr. Weinstein, I asked where he trained and he said Mt. Sinai in New York. Figures. He EXCEPTIONAL
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I went to Dr. Weinstein after a friend saw that I was short of breath while playing cards. I told her that I have been to the doctor and they say Im OK. She insisted that i see this doctor and Thank GOD I did. I was treated with respect and care. I was nervous and frightened and Dr. Weinstein assured me that I would be ok. He made me feel safe and he is right. Under his care, I am OK!! He is a wonderful doctor and would highly recommend him to everyone!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Great Doctor. I met Dr. Weinstein when I was in the Emergency Room. It was LATE and he was still there and stayed with me until he made me feel better about my condition. I was scared and he was reassuring about my condition. He made me feel safe and thanks to him, I recovered and I am now his patient for life. Thank you for your kindness Dr.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Referred by my sister. She always had good taste and good Judgment. I just moved from NY I was happy to see that Dr. Weinstein went to school in Mt Sinai in NY. HE IS BRILLIANT. I have been short of Breath for two years and not able to do activities. He diagnosed me after some tests and i feel great. I have not felt this great in years. I love this doctor. Very caring and welcoming. Down to earth and excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend his care to anyone.
in Boynton beach, FL |
Dr Weinstein cares about every patient as an individual and the "whole" person, thinking out of the box, listening to the patient, taking the time as if a detective to make a picture of each patient before diagnosis & reviewing every aspect of a patient's health not just his own specialty as most doctors do. He cares about the psychological health as well as family history,living conditions, teaching his patients that their health depends on nutrition to peace of mind & happiness! HE CARES!
Palm Beach, FL |
very busy office and misdiagnosed my need for a pacemaker. Went elsewhere to get it.
Riviera Beach, FL |
Misdiagnosed two members of my family. Never performed any diagnostic tests.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
This is the best Dr I have gone to in Boynton. He is smart and caring. Did my stress test and stood there beside me. This is the first doctor without a chip on his shoulder Highly recommend
in Del Ray Beach Florida |
Fantastic doctor. Beautiful office. Excellent staff
in Fl |
This was my first time with Dr Weinstein, I was very impressed he had great bed side manners took the time to listen to me. He is extremely compassionate and I felt that I'm in great hands and that Dr Weinstein will be able to help me and I trust him.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Weinstein for a little over four years. He has the best bedside manor I have ever encountered. He is extremely knowledgeable in his patients needs, compassionate, and caring. He is easily assessable to all his patients. He goes above and beyond his call of duty. He is more than just a doctor. He treat like you are one of his family members. I would, and have often, recommended him to everyone one I know. I am fortunate to have found him as my doctor. He is the best!
in Boca Raton, fl |
Wonderful caring Dr. Always takes time with you doesn't rush you did a nuclear stress test I was so scared and he kept me very calm! Great Dr.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Weinstein helped me understand the issues with my heart in a way that was clear and concise. I now have an understanding of the cause of my irregular heart rhythm. He was thorough, personable and I would highly recommend him.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I have been to many Doctors this Dr has a personality like NO OTHER , he should be the benchmark for all Dr's.He is very intelligent man and I trust him completely with my health care issues .thank you Dr Weinstein for being the man you are and the Dr that everyone can appreciate
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Weinstein saved my life. When other doctors wrote me off, he took a careful history and immediately knew what my problem was. I was told I was having a panic attack but he discovered I was having bouts of Atrial Fibrillation. If left alone, I could have had a stroke. He knew exactly what tests and medications I needed, referred me for an ablation and I have not had another episode. He is absolutely the BEST heart doctor around. Ever! He has a great bedside manner.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Weinstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Weinstein?

Compare Dr. Weinstein

Dr. Weinstein's Care Philosophy

A TRUE doctor. Caring and compassionate. VIP care without the VIP Fee

Dr. Weinstein says...

We specialize in treating the WHOLE patient.  Dr. Weinstein takes special interest in the Cardiac Symptoms of Women because many women have Undiagnosed Heart disease.

Stress Testing

In Office Echo

Nuclear Testing

Dr. Weinstein says...

Dr. Weinstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Disease in Women
  • Heart Murmur
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipidoses (incl. Gaucher Disease)
  • Mitral Valve Disease

Florida Atlantic University Masters In Health Administration

Completed in 2015

• French
  • German

Dr. Weinstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weinstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology

• Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent