Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy  |
Dr. Lawrence Tremaine, DO
Dr. Lawrence Tremaine, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in West Linn, OR. He is 51 years old. Dr. Tremaine is affiliated with Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center.

22400 Salamo Rd Ste 101

West Linn, OR 97068

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Tremaine

Dr. Tremaine's Experience

Dr. Tremaine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Tremaine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tremaine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tremaine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tremaine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tremaine to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Tremaine's Performance
    GOOD
in Oregon City, OR |
I've been Dr Tremaine's patient since 2004. Maybe the best thing I can say is that he has always been a good partner in my healthcare. I worry though, now that he is working for a healthcare corporation called Legacy, that his ability to make independent decisions for his clients' care will be compromised by the suits in the corporate executive suites.
in Lake Oswego, OR |
My family has gone to Dr. Tremaine since we moved back to the Portland area over 12 yrs ago. He's now with Legacy Health and continues to deliver superior care. Dr. Tremaine has seen us through numerous health issues and I had some unexpected health challenges. He continues great care and coordinates & works with all my other specialists to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. He's a kind person and a very good listener. You always feel like you're in the best of hands with Dr.T.
in oregon city, OR |
Always can see him on the same day!
Orange, CA |
Poor billing services. Took over 1 year to get a billing issue resolved. Finally got through to the "Office Manager" who is Dr. Tremaine's wife. It was their mistake and they sent a letter of dismissal. No issue to us since Providence is much better and their billing is exact and they can bill Medicare which this office doesn't and says they can't for various vague reasons!
in Oregon City, OR |
Very informative. Friendly staff. Spends enough time with me during visits. Dr. Tremaine is a awesome Doctor.
in West Linn, OR |
I saw Dr. Tremaine 15 years ago with no insurance and was treated kindly by all. He gave me great advice when I had cancer and I was ultimately treated successfully. We moved away for a decade and I was so happy to return to CSFP! My first visit back was the morning after an ER visit in which a brain cyst was found. He and his fantastic new PA helped me navigate a successful brain surgery. Everyone I encountered there are sweet and helpful from front staff on. I feel blessed to be in their care!
in West Linn, OR |
Terrible experience with the doctors billing staff. After pointing out an error in how an office visit was billed to insurance, they refused to consider rebilling. The doctor suggested he, myself, his billing person and the insurance company have a conference call to resolve the issue. His billing person overrode that decision. After requesting the doctor's notes, I was told it would cost me $30 or more. The doctor terminated our patient/provider relationship. Would never recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Tremaine, DO?
Are you Dr. Tremaine?