Dr. Lawrence Strong, DO

Dr. Lawrence Strong, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. Lawrence Strong, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Lake Worth, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Read his story

3319 S State Road 7 Ste 110

Lake Worth, FL 33449

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Dimension Health
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems

Learn about Dr. Strong

See how frequently Dr. Strong performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Strong's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Strong's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Strong "Dr. Lawrence A. Strong is a Board Certified Dermatologist serving the Wellington area for more than 12 years. Dr. Strong is experienced in MOHS Surgery, Ultherapy and Dermal Fillers. He is a professional member of the American Osteopathic Association and the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. Dr. Lawrence Strong was also awarded Chief Resident of Dermatology. FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and CareCredit. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM "

• Dermatology

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine-Do
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Dermatology-Nova Southeastern University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Strong has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Strong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Strong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Strong to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Strong's Performance
Lake Worth, FL |
Excellent
Lake Worth, FL |
Horrible experience, longer than longer wait time
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My appointment was at 3:40 I left at 5:12 without being seen. Wasted so much time. No apologies from the staff just told he is busy. I will not return.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I just moved to the area and my neighbor recommended Dr Strong to me. I was very pleased with the staff and with Dr Strong. He took time to answer all my questions, treated several areas, was caring, approachable, and even though he recommended a product he sells, he in no way tried to push the product. As it turns out I priced the product on line and at the drug store and he was less expensive than all of them. I went back and bought the product which has helped tremendously.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Strong lied to me. He didn't have me sign the release form for removing skin from me until AFTER he removed the skin samples. He told me removing skin from 4 diff areas rather than 1 would not cost me anything more. He said he did not have to remove skin from 4 areas, only 1, it was just cosmetic. The only reason I agreed to 4 was b/c I believed him. Then I received the bill. His staff now says it said so on the release form - which I wasn't shown until AFTER he removed 4 samples.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
The office made me wait for a extra hour even though I had an appointment, talked to the dr for 10 min then he wrote me a prescription WITHOUT telling me the price of it. When I picked up my prescription I was told it is $334!!! $334!!! It is just an acne gel...Shouldn't the dr tell his patient if he will prescribe such a ridiculously pricy thing? It seems to me like he and the Finacea company has a business relationship and he prescribe their $344 dollar product to his patient. Do NOT recommend
in Wellington, FL |
Terrible experience that left scars and it was only a tiny procedure. Unbelievable!
in Wellington, Florida |
Even though I had an appointment, the office made me wait over two hours. After my perfunctory checkup with the Doctor, the office then overcharged me by $60 for a standard appointment. Do NOT recommend.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Lawrence Strong is a caring and informative doctor. My office visit went smoothly. I was seen on time and Dr. Strong took time for all my concerns. I would highly recommend this doctor and will be going to him in the future.
Went in for him to check something. Waited over 2 hours. Actual time spent with dr was less than 10 min. He immediately referred me to a different dr and then proceeded to remove a freckle I've had since birth even though I told him I was fine with it (and he's seen the 2 previous times I've been in his office). Just received bill for almost $300!! Hubby (who works in insurance field) said dr did an unnecessary and unwanted procedure so he can bill me/ insurance company.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Strong, DO?
Are you Dr. Strong?

Visit Dr. Strong

Dr. Strong accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Dimension Health
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • GlobalHealth, Inc.
  • MedCare International
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
  • The Great-West Life Assurance Company