Dr. Lawrence Odom, MD

Dr. Lawrence Odom, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Telfair Reproductive Care Ctr 5354 Reynolds St Ste 333 Savannah, GA 31405 Get Directions

Dr. Lawrence Odom, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Odom is affiliated with Candler Hospital.

Dr. Odom's Experience

See how Dr. Odom's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Odom

Dr. Odom accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Odom has admitting privileges.

Dr. Odom's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Odom to family and friends
Dr. Odom's Performance
Dublin, GA |
I drive two hours from Dublin, GA for the excellent care I get here. The service level and professionalism is worth every minute I spend on the road. I have been Dr. Odom's patient for a couple of years now and have received only outstanding care for both routine healthcare and for specialized medical problems I have faced. I'm pleased to have found SouthCoast and Dr. Odom after being with my previous OB/GYN for over 20 years.
in Richmond Hill, GA |
Excellent doctor and staff. He is patient and spends the time necessary to answer all your concerns. I felt very comfortable and at ease. He seems on top of new technologies and research. I am so thankful I found him.
in Savannah, GA |
The doctor and staff are very helpful and nice and answer all of your questions (if you're like me you have a million).
in Savannah, GA |
He is easy to talk to and empathetic. I have had a female gynecologist for 40 years but I ended up with Dr. Odem when my previous doctor left the practice. I have decided to keep him.
in Georgia |
Dr. Odom and Jocelyn, along with his intake nurse in Richmond Hill, whose name escapes me right now, are a credit to the profession. At a time when Southcoast overall has really disappointed me, his office and his staff are the ONLY reason why I am staying with Southcoast. When I think of a doctor who truly cares and also believes in full transparency, I now picture Dr. Odom. And at a time in our culture when the stereotype of the support staff is that they just can't be bothered and are somehow
in Savannah, GA |
I am blessed to have Dr. Odom as my doctor. He is extremely knowledgable and he truly cares about his patients. He is a true blessing to me and my family.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Odom is an awesome doctor, plain and simple.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Odom, MD?
Are you Dr. Odom?

Compare Dr. Odom

}

Dr. Odom's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Odom has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Odom's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1974

Memorial Health University Medical Center

Completed in 1975

Memorial Health University Medical Center

Completed in 1978

Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic

Completed in 1989

Dr. Odom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Odom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology