Dr. Lawrence Milne, MD

Dr. Lawrence Milne, MD

Vascular Surgery  ·

Dr. Lawrence Milne, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Citrus Heights, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in vascular surgery, general surgery, and more.Read his story

InterMed Vein Clinic

7777 Greenback Ln Ste 103

Citrus Heights, CA 95610

Learn about Dr. Milne

See how frequently Dr. Milne performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Varicose Vein Procedure
high
Varicose Veins
Venous Sclerotherapy

Dr. Milne's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Milne's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Milne "Dr. Lawrence Milne is a Board Certified General & Vascular Surgeon serving the Citrus Heights and Sacramento areas for more than 20 years. Dr. Milne is experienced in Phlebology, Vascular Surgery, Laser Vein Ablation and Cosmetic Sclerotherapy of Spider Veins. He is also a professional member of the American College of Phlebology. Office Hours Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 5.00pm Forms of Payment We accept cash, checks, credit cards. We also offer financing through CareCredit Professional Associations Diplomat – American Board of Surgery Member – American College of Phlebology "

This content was provided by Dr. Milne "My philosophy is to treat my Patients with the same degree of competency, devotion and honesty as I would expect if I were a patient myself. When communicating and treating my Patients, I always see in a person not only a patient who needs my help, but also a human being (a father, a mother, or a child), and I do my best to help the patient as if he or she were my own family member. With my extensive background in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery, I have treated and helped patients in both Northern and Southern California. Throughout my career as a physician, I gained profound knowledge in and understanding of vein disease and established myself as an expert in the treatment of varicose veins and leg ulcers. My private practice at InterMed Vein Clinic is fully dedicated to the treatment of leg veins and leg ulcers. My approach is to treat the cause of the disease, not just its consequences and symptoms."

• Vascular Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Phlebology

Dr. Milne does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Aneurysm
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Leg Ulcer

• Vascular Surgical Procedure
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Closure
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Oregon Health and Sciences University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Oregon Health and Sciences University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Western Ontario
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Milne has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Milne has no media or publications listed.

• Armenian
  • Punjabi
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

Dr. Milne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Milne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Milne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Milne to family and friends

Dr. Milne's Performance

Dr. Milne and his staff were impeccable. My first visit I was giving papers right away and after I turned them back in, I was immediately roomed. The nurses are amazing! They asked me how my day was and really fell in to an easy day to day conversation. They really got to know me well as a patient...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1