Dr. Lawrence Meredith, MD

Dr. Lawrence Meredith, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Lawrence Meredith, MD is a neurology specialist in Loveland, CO and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in neurology.

2695 Rocky Mountain Ave Ste 200

Loveland, CO 80538

• Colorado Access
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Meredith

See how frequently Dr. Meredith performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
Brain Disorders
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
high

Dr. Meredith's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Meredith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meredith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meredith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meredith's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meredith to family and friends

Dr. Meredith's Performance

Very poor patient interaction. Had not read my chart or looked at my current MRI. Then proceeds to tell me that he believes most everything I had been told by my previous doctor is wrong and he recommended a procedure that the doctor i trust says could paralize me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I took my mother to him twice after a severe car accident. I agree with the review that said he was “non-chalant and uncaring”. I would also second the opinion that we wasted our time with him. He dismissed my mother’s MRI to old age. We left with absolutely no answers. He didn’t give us any...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very matter of fact. Tells it like it is. To the point. I love that in a doctor. Has not given me a prescription or procedure I don't need. Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This "Dr " was as nonchalant,unprofessional and uncaring as I have ever seen. I was referred to him by my PCP after a brain MRI showed areas of chronic ischemia. He told me all older folks have those areas in their brain!!! I'm in my late 60's and a Registered Nurse so I know that to be untrue. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I loved him when I started seeing him 13 years later his practice has gotten too big. It takes months to get in days just to talk to a nurse. When you have an issue like multiple sclerosis you need to be able to talk to somebody so you can get help I've been without help now over a month
Are you Dr. Meredith?