Dr. Lawrence Lovitz, MD

Dr. Lawrence Lovitz specializes in interventional cardiology.Read more

Dr. Lovitz's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lovitz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lovitz

Dr. Lovitz accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Lovitz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Lovitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lovitz to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lovitz
Dr. Lovitz's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (2)
in Boca Raton, FL |
Had a completely blocked artery that required opening and two stents., I was terrified for this procedure I am only 35 years old. He has been awesome along with his staff in dealing with me through this. I have been a mess and I'm sure I'm considered high maintenance but you would not know that from dealing with them, they are always pleasant and done everything possible to help me through this. Consider yourself lucky if you can deal with Dr. Lovitz if you must have these procedures done.
in Newton, MA |
Dr Lovitz is exactly what you would want from a Doctor. Compassionate, caring, and technically superior. He worked on my mother and, even though I am from Boston where the medical profession is esteemed, I know that Dr Lovitz' expertise is second to none. After thoroughly consulting with him on his findings we had extreme confidence he would perform admirably and we were not disappointed. As good a Doctor as I have ever come across! If you need his services you will be in excellent hands.
in Wellington , FL |
My 90 year old father was was seriously ill with aortic stenosis and told by his physicians he would die from this condition.Dr Lovitz and the team at JFK were able to guide myself and my family through a very uncertain and stressful time.The procedure took 2 hours.He was out of the hospital in 3 days .Dad came home like a new man.It has now been six months since dad had the TAVR and he is doing great.It was nothing short of a miracle.We couldn't be more pleased.Gd bless Dr Lovitz and his team.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Lovitz literally saved my 90 year old mother's life on Feb.15th at JFK Hospital. He went out of his way to cancel personal plans for that evening, and after a 12 hour day he had already put in, he performed successful emergency surgery that was very complicated and high risk. His professionalism and compassionate care for our family was outstanding. If I could give him 10 stars I would! Thank you and may you be greatly blessed by the Lord for all you do and who you are!
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Lovitz, MD?
Are you Dr. Lovitz?