Dr. Lawrence Levine, MD

Dr. Lawrence Levine, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. Lawrence Levine, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Orange Park, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Read his story

Clay Eye Physicians and Surgeons

2023 Professional Center Dr

Orange Park, FL 32073

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Levine

See how frequently Dr. Levine performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diplopia
Ocular Surface Reconstruction
Exotropia

Dr. Levine's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Levine's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Levine "Lawrence Levine, MD. joined the Clay Eye team in 2011. His expertise is both Pediatric and Adult Ophthalmology as well as specializing in Laser Cataract Surgery and Eye Muscle Surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Levine "Since we first began treating patients in 1977, we have been committed to offering the most advanced and comprehensive eye care available. Every eye disease is different, and so is every patient. That's why our doctors diagnose and develop individualized treatment plans specifically tailored for your needs. Our physicians are leaders in the development of state-of-the-art approaches to eye care, and are supported by a strong team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians, administrative staff, and other specialists who work together to coordinate complete and compassionate care."

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Scar
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Dilatation
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Soft Contact Lenses
  • Strabismus Examination
  • Strabismus Surgery
  • Sutureless Cataract Surgery
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

• Clarian Methodist Hospital Of Indi
  • University Of Wi Hospital And Cli
  • University Of Illinois Eye and Ear
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Levine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends
Dr. Levine's Performance
in ORANGE PARK |
No one will find a better Ophthalmologist than Dr Levine. He performed cataract surgery on my wife and I four times with perfect results.
jacksonville, fl |
We would recommend Dr. Levine highly but have been very disappointed in the office's optician services.
in jacksonville, fl |
Dr.Levine is outstanding in his profession. He is very up-to-date in his field. His expertise in corrective eye surgery is outstanding. My double vision was taken care of with the corrective surgery he did on me. He is also upfront with you in every circumstance explaining everything before proceeding. He really cares about his patients and their overall eye health.
in jacksonville, fl |
Prior to becoming a pt. of Dr. Levine I had undergone emergency surgery for a detached retina. The surgery saved my sight but left me with a disturbing degree of diplopia (double vision) that often left me frustrated and at times depressed. Thanks to Dr. Levine's incredible diagnostic and surgical skills it has been greatly diminished to the point it no longer impairs my enjoyment of life. I will forever be grateful to him.
in ponte vedra, fl |
Kind, caring down to earth physician! Explains everything in easy to understand terms.
in middleburg, fl |
I was referred to Dr. Levine when another doctor found a serious eye condition requiring surgery. Dr. Levine and the staff at Clay Eye Physicians are phenominal and I have the utmost respect for the physicians here. The staff is caring and understanding, appointments are made with ease and I never feel rushed or walk away without knowing exactly what is going on with my eye health. I won't go anywhere else!
in jacksonville, fl |
I spent too many years at another eye practice here in town. All they were focused on was selling me procedures that I did not need while ignoring my underlying problems. Since I switched to Dr. Levine at Clay Eye associates, my eyes have improved with relatively simple treatment and medication. Dr. Levine and others at Clay Eyes are personable, efficient, and caring. I would recommend this eye practice to anyone.
in Hastings, FL |
Dr. Levine originally saw me to do surgery to straighten my eyes. I was extremely pleased with the outcome as well as very impressed with both Dr. Levine and his staff. They are all very caring and very knowledgeable. I have been back for follow-up visits vis a vis retinal detachment. Again, very thorough. Dr. Levine makes you feel like you're the only patient he has.
in lancaster, oh |
Dr. Levine was both knowledgeable and kind. Every visit has been eye opening. Sorry, I had to. He's a great doctor
in orange park, fl |
Love Clay Eye Physicians. Office staff- including Doctors, Techs & Front Desk personnel are professional and experienced. I have always been able to get same day appointments for emergencies. I use Dr Levine who. I consider the most thorough and caring Opthamologist I have gone to. He also has a great sense of humor.
in orange park, fl |
He is a very attentive and caring Doctor. We need more like him in all areas of medicine
in jacksonville, fl |
I have received excellent care from Dr Levine.
in Keystone Heights, FL |
He did both of my cataract surgeries as well as Laser afterward. Both he and his staff are great.
in middleburg, fl |
Thank u you for your help with my eyes at a time in need.. the are doing great now
SHOWS THAT HE CARES.
in jacksonville, fl 32217 |
This eye Dr. Is the best! He is so kind and gentle. He's opened the drainage in both my eyes with lasers. No pain at all. My last visit was just to check the pressure in my eyes. I actually enjoy going to the eye Dr.
jacksonville, fl |
Outgoing, friendly. Will make sure that you understand what he is telling you.
in jacksonville, fl |
I had an awesome experience with Dr. Levine with Clay Eye Physicians and Surgeons. Starting from the consultation, Dr. Levine explained my options completely. Once the surgery was scheduled, he walked me through the process to make sure I understood everything and that I was comfortable. Once the surgery was completed, he followed up immediately over the next several months to make sure my recovery went smoothly. I am very pleased with his services and my surgery results.
in middleburg, fl |
Reviewed results of the eye exams and recommend procedure to correct the cataract problem. Explained options and costs, and scheduled the surgery in a timely and convert manner. I am completely satisfied with his handling of the whole process.
in Fleming Isle, Fla. |
He is such a comfortable Doctor to be with..reminds me of family doctors I had a child and In early 20s..and he gives excellent care and one is not just a number to him...children love him, vintage 83 year olds like me love him.he is the best..excellent Doctor, delightful Manner with everyone ! He is a"keeper"..one is so fortunate if he is your doctor.
in jacksonville, fl |
I had surgery with Dr. Levine for double vision and he did a fantastic job! I have recommended him many times. He is very professional and is very approachable when it comes to surgery and to any questions that you may have regarding your case. I have complete trust in his decisions and surgical ability.
in Orange Park, fl |
Dr. Levine has a great bedside manner. My numerous questions after cataract surgery were welcomed by Dr. Levine. He does not rush to get rid of me. Instead, he smiles, and smiles, and asks me questions about my progress. Even my hubby speaks well of him.
in Keystone Heights, Fl |
Decided to have eye surgery after Dr Levine pointed out that it would help me see much better peripherally. The surgery went well and I also no longer have severe eyelid irritation and believe I see better as I no longer raise my eyebrows to enable better sight. He is a very caring and understanding physician.
in St. Johns FL |
Dr. Levine was absolutely wonderful with my daughter who has autism. He and his staff were very considerate of my daughters special needs. From the technician who took my call and made the appointment to the check out desk they were all professional and attentive of her. Dr. Levine examined my daughter thoroughly and swiftly and answered all my questions and made sure all my questions were addressed. I highly recommend Dr. Levine!
in jacksonville, fl |
He is a very knowledgeable & care physician. Would definitely recommend him to all my family & friends.
in Florida |
Dr. Levine has a remarkable rapport with patients. He has a wonderful sense of humor, but knows when to be serious. He is thorough, considerate of one's circumstances, and he gets to the problem. I have never had a doctor for whom I have felt more confidence and appreciation. In my case, he followed through on what I thought was a minor eye problem, and found through careful diagnosis, and appropriate tests, including blood tests and a brain MRI, that I had a very serious disease.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Levine, MD?

Visit Dr. Levine