Dr. Lawrence Langan, MD

Dr. Lawrence Langan, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

SOTTILE & MEGNA MD 360 Edison St, Staten Island, NY 10306 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Langan specializes in Gastroenterology and practices in Staten Island, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Langan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Langan's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Langan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Langan

Dr. Langan accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Langan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Langan's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Langan to family and friends
3.9
Experience with Dr. Langan
Dr. Langan's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
in brooklyn, ny |
Dr Lagan is the most knowledgable doctor I have ever dealt with for any medical issues I've had. He is always available and had the most calming demeanour which is contagious.
in Jackson, NJ |
Had a colonoscopy 6 weeks ago and an upper g.i. done 5 weeks ago...as per dr, called following week left message.no return phone call, called following week left message.no return phone call.c called today. about two weeks later.spoke to a Linda and she hung up on me because I wanted to know why no rep from her office ever called me back.unbelievable!..... office staff way out of line..
If I could give a zero I would.Met with him & was sent me for an endo & colonoscopy.After going for both procedures he did not Call and give me my results,I called and was told everything came back fine.I was still feeling the same pain in my stomach so I decided to go get a second opinion.I found out I have Crohn's & if I waited 6more months it could've possibly turned into stomach cancer not only that but he sent me a bill for 600$ after my insurance already paid him.. Don't waste your time
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Langan is an exceptionally kind & knowledgeable doctor. He takes his time explaining everything and is always willing to answer any questions. He is very professional and he speaks to you a manner that is understanding to the patient and re-assuring, as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Langan to my family & friends
in Brooklyn, NY |
found him to be extremely thorough.
in Long Island |
Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Great guy, funny, caring, and phenomenal at what he does.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Langan is a wonderful, knowledgeable physician and it is truly evident in how much he cares for his patients. He treated me with kindness and compassion during my procedures and always takes ample time to explain my results. I wish all my doctors were like him!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Langan is an excellent physician; he is compassionate & knowledgeable. His outstanding personality is contagious, always putting his patients at ease & never hesitating to make you feel like his priority. He is a rare find, combining intelligence, integrity and terrific bedside manner. I would highly recommend him and only wish there were more doctors like him!
He is a wonderful Doctor. He explained everything in understandable language. I have a lot of confidence in him. I have recommended him to friends and I will continue to do so.
Dr. Langan is beyond an expert in his line of work. He is easily the best doctor that I have seen. The level of comfort that he offers his patients is priceless. Thank you for all that you do Dr. Langan.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Langan is an excellent doctor who is kind, courteous and caring. He has a way about him that makes you feel at ease and can assure you that all will be done to take care of any problem you may have. I would not hesitate to recommend this doctor and have been using him for well over 15 years. He has done colonoscopies and EGD's on me and I know that I am excellent hands.
in Staten Island, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Langan as a patient for the past 20 years. He is a dedicated doctor who truly cares about his patients. He has always and consistently treated me with respect and professionalism and I would not hesitate to recommend him and have recommended him to my friends and relatives.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Langan was fantastic! I came to him for an endoscopy to make sure my chronic heartburn wasn't indicative of something more serious. This being my first time under anesthesia, Dr. Langan and his anesthesiologist were both patient in answering my questions and took the time to reassure me that this was a very routine procedure. Once I woke up, he was patient as I re-learned how to speak, and explained to me what he found, and the steps for going forward. I'd recommend Dr. Langan to anyone!
in Staten island new york |
Very professional was caring and explained what was wrong in detail till I understood great dr
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Langan is an excellent doctor who shows great caring and compassion. There are time I've called upon the doctor during off hours and he had always responded promptly. I trust his diagnosis and treatment which has always been correct. I'm extremely comfortable with him and would highly recommend him if needed.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Langan is such a great doctor. He takes his time with you and is very thorough. He is extremely knowledgable in his field. His office is well run and the staff is very caring. I recommend him highly.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Langan is without a doubt one of the most caring, kindest clinicians I ever had the privilege of seeing. He is knowledgeable in his field and puts you at ease, calming any fears you could have before a procedure. I would definitely recommend this doctor and have sent my family and friends to him who have all been quite satisfied.
Dr.langan is an unbelievable doctor not only is he a great doctor his bedside manner is gantastic. The office experience with him and his staff was a complete pleasure. I recommend Dr.Langan to anyone who needs a gastrointestinal doctor.
Dr langan is a kind compassionate doctor. His bedside manner surpasses any Other doctor. He is thorough and demonstrates a wealth of knowledge . He is trully the best doctor I have seen.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Langan, MD?
Are you Dr. Langan?

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Anoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Fecal Impaction Removal
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Liver Biopsy

No malpractice history found for New York.

Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Langan has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Langan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Langan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Langan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Gastroenterology
  • Board certified in Gastroenterology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Langan

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Langan's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Langan

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients