Dr. Lawrence Kropp, MD

Dr. Lawrence Kropp, MD

Anesthesiology | Male | 53 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kropp specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Anchorage, AK. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kropp? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kropp's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kropp's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kropp

Dr. Kropp accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kropp has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kropp
Dr. Kropp's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (18)
in Anchorage, AK |
Dr.Kropp has been very helpful and informative in with my care. After 8 years of pain I'm thankful for all he has done for me.
in Anchorage, AK |
Dr. Kropp exceeded my expectations in every way. He's very knowledgable in his area of expertise and very professional. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking to manage pain, and manage it quickly.
Anchorage, AK |
Larry Kropp destroyed my faith in Dr's. I had one repetitive procedure after the next, all requiring $500 payment prior to each one, totaling 17 procedures! I did what he recommended, but I believe he is out for money. He tells his personal back injury story and makes you believe he understands, but if he did, he wouldn't have put me through what he did. I was a single woman on disability with no insurance, and he wasted a lot of my time and money I didn't have. I do not recommend this dr.
in Anchorage, Alaska |
Came in with neck, T & C spine, also hip pain requesting images be taken. Neck and Cspine were fixed almost instantly. The doc took a mo for mri of Tspine. 4 mo after starting treatment no images of hips or a referal stating i was too young for those types of problems. Ends up 3 degenerative discs in Tspine and i have to see an orthopedic surgeon for my hips now. I was never given any type of home care plan. Called doc in extreme pain was told 2 try & an get earlier apt to see a chiropractor
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Kropp, MD?
Are you Dr. Kropp?

Compare Dr. Kropp

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.