Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 64

Dr. Kass

Lawrence G. Kass P.A.

6025 4th St N Saint Petersburg, FL 33703

Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine medical school in 1981. He is affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kass to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Kass with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Largo Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Largo Medical Center today at (727) 440-4823.

These providers are on the medical staff of Largo Medical Center.

Dr. Kass' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kass

4.5

Dr. Kass

I had upper eyelid surgery. Dr Kass is a fantastic surgeon and artist! He takes time to address my concern. My surgery went well and my eyelid looks so much better! Office is very nice. Staffs are caring. Highly recommended!!
Sep 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
I recently went to Dr. Kass for a facelift consult and procedure. Dr. Kass took the time to talk to me and not at me. He explained everything that would take place during my procedure. I decided to move forward and I must say, I’m glad I did the surgery. I want to say thank you to Dr. Kass, I have been overcome with thankfulness when I see how much the surgery change my life and gave me back my confidence. Dr. Kass is unique gift of his patients and he does amazing work.
Mdpow – May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
I went to Dr. Kass for his expertise, but got so much more. He makes you feel comfortable every step of the way. His knowledge and bedside manner is outstanding. And his office staff is so friendly. I don't feel like "just another patient" in their office. They really do make you feel special.
Victoria Azadian – May 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
I cannot express enough positive sentiments about Dr. Kass and his staff. I suffer from melasma, acne scarring, sun damage, and (like most) normal aging. My skin has always made me self conscious. I have looked for years and spent thousands of dollars trying to find a provider that cared enough to "follow me" and create a treatment plan to correct the issue that haunts me. Without even expressing this, Dr. Kass offered me exactly what I needed. Dr. Kass is extremely knowledgeable and his staff is excellent. Everyone has been responsive to my questions and needs along the way. I did the Hetter peel which produced results that I've been striving for over years. I still have a bit to go in correcting my skin but Dr. Kass has made me feel confident in the plan he has set up for me. I'm now on to the next stage which includes treatments mostly with his staff. Shay and Kate have been amazing and I am looking forward to working with them.
Brandy – Feb 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
Dr. Kass was one of the few surgeons I could find that injected Silikon 1000. I initially came to see him to have my lips filled, but during the consultation found out I could have him treat some divots on my abdomen and butt from a bad lipo result (from a different doctor). I ended up having him treat my lips, temples, cheeks, belly and butt. I just had my 3rd injection last week with Silikon and I am thrilled with my results! Anyone wishing to have a permanent result needs I go see Dr. Kass and his amazing staff!
Shawna – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
I had upper eyelid surgery I was absolutely thrilled with my eyelids ,he was very reassuring and his mannerisms is impeccable.He is a great surgeon and his staff are fantastic too.Very highly recommend him.Ceri
Ceri – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
Had lower and upper eye surgery. I am scarred still and when I went to see another surgeon who is an actual plastic surgeon not a facial plastic surgeon, there is a difference, this plastic surgeon said Dr Kass incisions were too high. He also said one has to be careful with these guys who are ophthalmologist turned facial plastic surgeons. I didn't even give this new plastic surgeon his name but he asked me if he was a facial plastic surgeon instead of a He came with good reviews but now I'm seeing many people feel this way. He also doesn't put you under general anesthesia for many procedures but uses a "cocktail" of drugs which I woke up from in middle of eye surgery. This is to save money make no doubt about it. Take your money elsewhere. Over priced and arrogant!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
AA – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
My experience with Dr. Kass and his hetter peel has been great! I was initially very nervous but both Dr. Kass and his staff were very comforting and reassuring before, during and after my peel. I prepped my skin as instructed and the kit the office sells helped immensely before the hetter peel, and has helped me maintain my skin after. My results exceeded my expectations and have made me feel young again! A big thank you to Dr. Kass and his expertise in this procedure.
Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
I had my Hetter Peel with Dr. Kass almost a year ago. From the moment I made my appointment till my last visit, the doctor and staff was nothing but friendly and helpful. I had little discomfort after my procedure, and peeled for about 10 days. As a young adult I smoked and lived in the sun, especially being in Florida, and this peel was able to rid me of my sun spots and smokers lines. I am very happy with my results and will be returning to Dr. Kass for all of my cosmetic needs!
Angieschaff3 – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
Excellent results from,the Groton oil hetter peel. Dr kass and staff were great to me. Im very happy with hiw everything went.
Rich c in Tampa , FL – Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
I received treatment from Dr. Kass for my acne scars in January. I just saw him this week for a checkup and I am so happy with my results. Dr. Kass was fair and honest with me about what to expect and what kind of results I could anticipate. I appreciate Dr. Kass’ honesty and thoroughness during the entire process. His office staff was very kind and attentive as well. Dr. Kass performed several different procedures at once, and I am still seeing improvement since the peel. Highly recommend doing this particular procedure during the winter months, much easier to recover when it wasn’t so hot out. I am very pleased with my face and couldn’t ask for a better result.
Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
Dr. Kass performed eyelid surgery on me a few weeks ago. My upper eyelids were sagging and I had horrible festoons under my eyes. Dr. Kass answered all of my questions and told me I would be best suited for the outpatient center, and I was glad he was so honest with me. I had some bruising and swelling, but nothing unbearable. I’ll be 59 this year and feel like Dr. Kass has taken me back 10 years by eliminating my sagging eyelids and bags. I do not know why I waited so long to have this done, but I am thrilled with my results and only wish I had done so sooner. nt!
Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
Chemical peel with juvederm to lips came out great!
Jacqueline meli in St Petersburg , FL – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
Dr Kass and his staff are great! Highly recommend him for all your cosmetic needs
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
On 1-19-19 I had a lower facelift. I now have a facial disfigurement and impairment that pulls down on one side when I’m talking and smiling. One side drops down like a had a STROKE. I am very upset and I’m currently trying to find another doctor that can correct it. Also, I have a ridge on the side of my face. At the follow-up apt, I was in tears and explained I was terrified of my disfigurement. It was terrible in the way that he treated me about it. Explaining my fears and concerns, he interrupted me very abruptly and said, “Let me talk and then you can speak". He talked down to me. Aprx 4 months later-no improvement. He said can take 6 mths-2 yrs to go away in some cases and its rare. He seemed dominating/condescending to me. I would NEVER recommend him. There is a chance that this is a permanent disfigurement.
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
I saw Dr. Kass today for my 6 month post op appointment. Dr. Kass has treated me for acne scars, which I suffered from since I was a young teen. I am pleasantly surprised with my results, they exceeded my expectations. The procedure was quick and had minimal discomfort. I peel for about 10 days and had no complications post procedure. His staff is very helpful and always available at a moment’s notice. Highly recommend Dr. Kass for all your cosmetic needs!
May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
I'm in my 40's and I had lipo with Dr. Kass six months ago for stubborn fat on my hips. I feel so much better and I am so thrilled with my results. I am so happy I had this procedure and I am so happy that I chose Dr. Kass!
Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Kass by my sister in law, who saw him for the same reason I did. My eyelids were drooping and making me feel like I appeared tired and older then I really looked. She had her eyelids done by him 2 years ago and they looked awesome. I was able to get in fairly quickly for an appointment. Dr. Kass was very pleasant and easy to talk to. All of my questions were answered and he explained the procedure to me well. His office staff was very sweet and made me feel at ease. I do no
Nov 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
Dr. Kass was highly recommended to me by my coworkers for my Botox needs. I saw him 5 years ago and have been a returning patient ever since. He improved upon my Botox results with honest opinions about how much and where I should get it. His office staff is always pleasant and welcoming. I will continue to go to and recommend him and his office for all of my cosmetic needs.
Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?
My brother in law saw Dr. Kass for eyelid surgery, and he just raved about how happy he was with his results, that it intrigued me to set up a consult with him. His staff was very pleasant and Dr. Kass was adamant he could correct my drooping eyelids. While it was not covered by insurance, it was the best decision I had made in a long time. I was bruised and swollen for a few days after my surgery, but I had no pain and the swelling went away fairly quickly. I see a whole new world now and I am
simonsays5454 – Oct 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kass, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kass?

My 27 years of experience in the Tampa Bay Area have taught me the value of understanding a patients needs and desires, discussing their options and opportunities,...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery