Dr. Lawrence S. Halperin, MD

Dr. Lawrence S. Halperin, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male | 58 years old

The group was formed on the principles that comprehensive care of orthopaedic problems and other musculoskeletal disease can be delivered in a high quality, cost effective way while meeting the patient's needs. These goals are accomplished through an integrated staff with the professional skills necessary to provide the highest quality care to all of our patients.Read more

Dr. Halperin's Experience

See how Dr. Halperin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Halperin

Dr. Halperin accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Halperin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Halperin
Dr. Halperin's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (43)
Deltona, FL |
Went for second opinion to dr halperin he spent five minutes and told me I was fine squeezed my hand so hard I was in tears .....I quess he didn't know that I had surgery on both hands what a quack would not recommend him to my worst enemy
in Apopka, FL |
Aside from being a great hand surgeon, Dr. Halperin has an outstanding bedside manner. He has performed three hand surgeries on me and each time he always makes me feel comfortable and reassuring about the surgery.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Halperin!
in kissimmee florida |
Larry was going to do surgery w/NO tests.10 months later decides nothing is wrong w/me without TESTS! Takes 7 weeks to see the new Doctor. Last night I ended up in ER where the MRI & XRAY show I HAVE BONE CANCER that has spread to shoulder.He's not only mean, nasty w/o empathy; he is a straight up liar. I have his notes that don't even come close to the truth. Guess you didn't count on people recording your "care". I don't care about money I only care that you will not do this to another family.
in Orlando Fl |
Always in a rush, spent as little time as possible with me. I had multiple areas of pain in my wrist, but with his speedy evaluation he only diagnosed one of them. I tried to explain the other area of pain in the evaluation and also the day of surgery, both times he blew off my concerns and acted like I didnt know anything. 6 months later Im in just as much pain, preparing with another MD who will hopefully not rush through the evaluation. Even though I could have been totally healed by now. NO.
in Orlando, FL |
My husband came to Dr Halperin with extreme pain in his wrist. Dr Halperin was very attentive and made us feel completely comfortable, (my husband is usually very uncomfortable going to see any doctors) while explaining the results of my husbands injured hand. We found Dr. Halperin to be witty and very easy to talk to and he genuinely seems to care for his patients. If either of us are ever in need of an orthopedic specialist again in the future, we will definitely be seeing Dr. Halperin again!
in Lake Mary, FL |
When Dr. Halperin performed surgery on my wrist in February 2016, it was the first time I had ever had surgery. Prior to my surgery, he explained what he would be doing and what I could expect afterwards. I had been under his care for the past five years and there was no other option to relieving the pain. It was the best decision for me. He did an amazing job and I would recommend him to anyone who uses the computer all day; and you are experiencing wrist pain. I love this doctor...awesome!
in Orlando, FL |
Very direct add upfront! You know what's going on, and he's listening, and showed concer for my well being
in Lake Helen, FL |
This is my third time using the services of Dr. Lawrence Halperin and Orlando Orthopaedic and you only come back to a place that many times if you're happy with the results. Dr. Halperin is outstanding. Getting ready for my second thumb fusion surgery (left side this time). My last one....the right side.....actually took the slice out of my golf stroke! LOL! Hey, maybe after this one I can qualify for the PGA tour! Could not find a better orthopaedic surgeon than Dr. Lawrence Halperin.
in Orlando, FL |
I work with Orthopaedic Surgeons in my line of work. His reputation among them when I asked is as a brilliant clinician and talented surgeon. I had a difficult case, compound fx with other health complications and he handled my case with the best outcome always in mind.
in ORLANDO, FL |
It has always been very good!! He is very professional. I started feeling much better after the surgery than before it.
Shockingly, the most arrogant and condescending MD I have encountered. As the client attempted to provide the medical history and treatment for seizures, the MD interrupted, in a belittling tone asked the person with the client, have you seen flopping around as he waved his arms in the air to mock seizure activity. I watched in disbelief as I saw the look of embarrassment on the client's face as eyes lowered and face reddened in humiliation. I would not recommend this dr to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence S. Halperin, MD?

Compare Dr. Halperin

Dr. Halperin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Halperin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Halperin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Halperin's Board Certifications

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus

State University Of New York

Completed in 1990

Tulane University Of Louisiana

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Halperin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Halperin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.