Dr. Lawrence Gray, MD

Dr. Lawrence Gray, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center has been the practice of New Hampshire plastic surgeon, Dr. Lawrence Gray, since 1985. Dr. Gray provides the skill, experience and artistry of a nationally recognized surgeon. Dr. Gray is internationally recognized as the inventor of the scarless breast reduction and as an educator for Drainless Lipo-abdominoplasty. He has a large following of satisfied patients from across New Hampshire, the United States and a number of foreign countries. Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center, is a private, fully licensed and certified surgical facility, which is certified by AAAASF at the highest level and has earned Global Certification also. We use only board certified anesthesiologists. Among the services provided are breast augmentation, breast reduction using liposuction, breast lift, drainless lipo-abdominoplasty, liposuction body contouring, facelift surgery, eyelid surgery, male breast reduction, facial fillers, Botox Cosmetic and Dysport wrinkle smoothers. Coolsculpting, Sculpsure, Fraxel skin resurfacing, Ultherapy Skin Tightening, medical level skin care and peels. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Board of Plastic Surgery American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons International Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery International Association of Plastic Surgeons New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons American Medical Association OFFICE HOURS Office Hours Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm Wed: 8.30am – 8.00pm

Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center

100 Griffin Rd Unit B

Portsmouth, NH 03801

• Anthem
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Gray

Our highly professional and knowledgeable staff know that patients need accurate information, skilled care, and close personal attention. Our warm and dedicated team wants your experience to be pleasant and will help you feel as reassured and relaxed as possible.

Our nursing staff belongs to the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Nurses. The registered nurses assigned to our operating room are certified in Advanced Cardiac Care and Life Support.  All nurses are qualified, trained and experienced. Our anesthesiologist is board certified and has been practicing for 25 years with constant continuing medical education.

Our facility adheres to strict standards for staff, sanitation, equipment, and patient care set forth by the American Association for Accreditation of Surgical Facilities. Our surgeons and staff must submit to regular inspections and provide thorough records of our policies and procedures to retain accreditation by both AAAASF and the State of New Hampshire.

Dr. Gray's Experience

Dr. Gray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Washington University In St. Louis, B.A.,
  • General Surgery Residency-Boston University Medical Center,
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Plastic Surgery Residency-Loyola University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Gray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gray to family and friends
Dr. Gray's Performance
I had a good experience with my surgeon. He was straight to the point but answered all of my questions in full detail.
Its been a personal journey on my list of procedures from a dramatic weight loss of over 100 lbs, all done by diet and exercise. I just needed some touching up due to the extreme extent of my weight loss i experienced a lot of extra skin on my body. The procedures that Dr. Lawrence Gray did on me i was highly satisfied with and due to my extreme pleasure i have had that this facility and the friendliness of his staff I continue to come back for small procedures that make ...
All of the staff here are super nice, and very helpful to me when needing any questions awnsered. Dr. Grey did an AMAZING job, and I couldn't be any happier with my new breasts. Thank you so much
Great group of people to work with. I got the date I wanted for surgery and booked the day of my consultation.
Wonderful experience would highly recommend to anyone. Dr Grey did a fabulous job.
Very informative and professional.
Dr. Gray is knowledgeable and knows exactly what it takes to get the results needed.
Although you don't really spend much time with Dr. Gray, his staff makes the experience comfortable. Overall, I'm so happy in choosing Atlantic Plastic Surgery APS!
Dr Gray is great, very personalized service, outstanding facility and great nurses.
I am very happy with my abdominal and flank liposuction! I plan to continue to see Dr. Gray for my plastic surgery needs.
I was treated with the utmost respect, care, and compassion. The results of my facelift far expectations.
Very professional. Had a facelift with Dr. Gray. I told him my situation in my profession that there are so many younger guys coming in. He really listened and gave me exactly what I wanted. I look so much younger but not like my face is tight. I feel less self-conscious. I know i have the same abilities, I just feel like more energized.
Dr. Gray was very professional and direct throughout my experience. He helped me choose the best implants for my body and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Dr Gray and his team were amazing through out the whole experience. I am so pleased with my results!
What an excellent experience I had with Dr. Gray. My surgery procedure was wonderful. Highly recommend the facility, staff and especially Dr. Gray. Felt extremely confident in his recommendations for me. Procedure went flawlessly, Post operative care was fabulous,
I had been contemplating doing a breast augmentation for years, and visited several surgeons before meeting with Dr. Gray. I am very satisfied with the entire process from start to finish. He is very professional and knowledgeable, so I was very confident in my decision in size, type of implant and to move forward with the surgery. It's been 4 months and I am LOVING the results.
he listened to everything i wanted
Dr Gray did a wonderful job and I am very happy with the results.
excellent experience
excellent
Dr. Gray knew exactly what I needed for size and his confidence aided in my ease with the process. Couldn't be anymore pleased with my experience.
I would recommend d. Gray to anyone. Love everything about him !
Four procedures with this provider and all have been 100% successful with great results
Great experience.
I desired liposuction of my abdomen, and he was very factual and understanding of my needs. I was taken care of with compassion and efficiency pre and post op.
Dr Gray and his kind, caring staff made a safe, nuturing experience for me. Thanks!
Dr. Gray is professional and informative, and he gets right down to business! I greatly appreciated his no-nonsense approach to the cosmetic surgery process. He took time to answer my questions and was honest about my options. The staff here is wonderful and ensures you have all the information you need.
I was so incredibly pleased with the results from my breast augmentation surgery. After having 4 kids things were obviously not like they were before. Dr. Gray listened to exactly what I wanted and now I have a new found confidence I didn't have before. Dr. Gray and his staff are so nice and the nurses were all so helpful and took great care of me both before and after surgery. Thank you Dr. Gray for making a stay at home mother of four feel beautiful again!!!!!!! ~Courtney
I had a breast augmentation with Dr Gray and his team was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. I could not be happier with the results. His work is amazing and it has changed my life.
My overall experience was better than I could have asked for. Nor only was Dr. Gray amazing, but each and every staff member I came into contact with was great! I wouldn't go anywhere else.
The entire process exceeded my expectations
Dr. Gray is a skilled surgeon and very accurate with the diagnosis recommendation and actual procedure.
Excellent patince care with explanations of all procedures that need to be done to obtain the highest quality results
Easy fast and comfortable.
Thorough and accurate diagnosis and great crew. Recomended Dr Gray to several friends/clients
best decision I ever made
Doctor Gray is very experienced and knowledgeable
I had an implant removal with a Mastopexy and was very satisfied with Dr. Gray but also very satisfied with his staff throughout the entire process. Dr. Gray was very thorough explaining everything but also very caring to have me come back so that I was satisfied. I give Atlantic Plastic Surgery a 5 Star rating!!!
Dr. Gray was outstanding. My procedure was a huge success with little downtime. His office and staff are amazing. I cannot believe my results after one week!
very educational and professional
Really love the results! I am very very pleased. From the first time I met him to the staff who spent time with me the experience was the best. A compassionate and caring doctor and staff who work with you to be able to walk into surgery confidently and securely. Wonderful anesthesiologist. Smiling ear to ear and feeling restored grateful.
Great
Does great work!!!
The chest reduction was the perfect speedy solution for me. Everyone in the office is so kind and helpful and understanding. I was really nervous about undergoing the surgery, especially because I am relatively young and was worried about the risks for my chest. I am so happy I did it!
Dr. Gray was very professional and helped me choose the right size implants to match my body. They came out amazing and healed great. I couldn't be happier and would recommend him to anyone! His staff is also so friendly and helpful!
Dr. Gray is very knowledgeable. I felt paid attention to and well prepared. I can't wait for my procedure. Ruth
Lipo of abdomen and inner thigh.
The result achieved my goals of a tighter midsection and flat stomach. Dr Gray was professional and had great experience in this area. His drainless approach had me mobile and made recovery much faster than it otherwise may have been. The nursing staff has been top notch.
dr gray was most helpful answering all my questions and spending enough time explaining the procedure to me
Dr, Gray really took the time to get to know me, what I expected as a result from the surgery and made the experience comfortable.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Gray, MD?

Visit Dr. Gray