Dr. Lawrence Gray, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Dr. Lawrence Gray, MD
Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center has been the practice of New Hampshire plastic surgeon, Dr. Lawrence Gray, since 1985. Dr. Gray provides the skill, experience and artistry of a nationally recognized surgeon. Dr. Gray is internationally recognized as the inventor of the scarless breast reduction and as an educator for Drainless Lipo-abdominoplasty. He has a large following of satisfied patients from across New Hampshire, the United States and a number of foreign countries. Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center, is a private, fully licensed and certified surgical facility, which is certified by AAAASF at the highest level and has earned Global Certification also. We use only board certified anesthesiologists. Among the services provided are breast augmentation, breast reduction using liposuction, breast lift, drainless lipo-abdominoplasty, liposuction body contouring, facelift surgery, eyelid surgery, male breast reduction, facial fillers, Botox Cosmetic and Dysport wrinkle smoothers. Coolsculpting, Sculpsure, Fraxel skin resurfacing, Ultherapy Skin Tightening, medical level skin care and peels. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Board of Plastic Surgery American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons International Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery International Association of Plastic Surgeons New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons American Medical Association OFFICE HOURS Office Hours Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm Wed: 8.30am – 8.00pm

Dr. Gray's Care Philosophy

Our highly professional and knowledgeable staff know that patients need accurate information, skilled care, and close personal attention. Our warm and dedicated team wants your experience to be pleasant and will help you feel as reassured and relaxed as possible. Our nursing staff belongs to the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Nurses. The registered nurses assigned to our operating room are certified in Advanced Cardiac Care and Life Support. All nurses are qualified, trained and experienced. Our anesthesiologist is board certified and has been practicing for 25 years with constant continuing medical education. Our facility adheres to strict standards for staff, sanitation, equipment, and patient care set forth by the American Association for Accreditation of Surgical Facilities. Our surgeons and staff must submit to regular inspections and provide thorough records of our policies and procedures to retain accreditation by both AAAASF and the State of New Hampshire.

Dr. Gray's Experience

See how Dr. Gray's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gray

Dr. Gray accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Gray is now accepting new patients
Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center100 Griffin Rd Unit B
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(603) 431-8819Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gray has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gray to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Gray's Performance
in North Berwick, ME |
I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Gray. He was very good at letting me know what was going on and keeping me informed. My results met my expectations! I would 100% recommend him to my family and friends
I would highly recommend Dr. Gray . I have had him do 2 surgeries on me. Both times the results have been just what I was hoping for. It has only been a month since he did liposuction on my stomach & hips -already I see an amazing difference. I already know this summer I will be able to wear tank tops & feel comfortable. It was so worth the expense,( although he is less expensive than a lot of surgeons, ) so worth it! I highly recommend him ! My stomach is flat . I have my curves back !!
in Providence, RI |
I suffered for years with too large breasts and clothes not fitting right. He totally got what it was like for me. I knew he was the guy who had more experience with this operation than anyone else, so I felt good about that. His staff was so good at making you feel not scared. They paid a lot of attention to me and made sure I knew what to expect when I went home. I even called a couple times with questions after hours and they seemed like they were perfectly happy to talk to me.
in Providence, RI |
in Wells, ME |
Dr Gray is a true "expert" in his field. I would highly recommend him. He has a great staff as well. I thank him many times over for the great care he gave to my family member. Cannot praise this doctor enough.
in Portsmouth, NH |
Dr. Gray was professional and answered all my questions honestly and completely. The staff was amazing! I am so happy I chose Dr. Gray after 2 other consultations. He is the best choice and I recommend him to anyone.
in Hampton, NH |
I've have 3 procedures done by Dr. Gray. His staff is great. He is caring and skilled. I look great. Thanks
in Kensington NH |
Dr gray was very honest. I appreciated that. I wanted to be helped not sold . I love the results of my breast surgery . I feel a world better about how I look. He did an amazing job
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Gray, MD?
Are you Dr. Gray?

OFFICE HOURS

• Office Hours Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
  • Wed: 8.30am – 8.00pm

Dr. Gray's Care Philosophy

Our nursing staff belongs to the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Nurses. The registered nurses assigned to our operating room are certified in Advanced Cardiac Care and Life Support.  All nurses are qualified, trained and experienced. Our anesthesiologist is board certified and has been practicing for 25 years with constant continuing medical education.

Dr. Gray says...

In practice since 1985, Dr. Gray has earned a great deal of respect in both his local medical community and the national plastic surgical community through his many publications, teaching at professional conferences, technical skill and personal demeanor. Dr. Gray received the significant honor of being only one of 15 plastic surgeons in the United States selected to offer silicone breast implants for primary augmentation. Now that silicone breast implants have been fully approved for use by the FDA, Dr. Gray is still one of the leading plastic surgeons in New England, performing hundreds annually. Dr. Gray is committed to staying on the forefront of plastic surgery. He spends about four weeks per year attending conferences and studying the latest developments in plastic surgery with many of the world's most respected plastic surgeons. Dr. Gray is nationally recognized for his method of breast reduction using liposuction and Drainless Abdominoplasty.

Dr. Gray says...

• Breast augmentation, saline and gel
  • Scarless Breast Reduction
  • Neck lift
  • Brow lift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body lift or belt lipectomy
  • Coolsculpting
  • Kybella
  • Ultherapy
  • Fraxel

Dr. Gray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in New Hampshire not available

Dr. Gray has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gray's Board Certifications

Plastic Surgery Residency-Loyola University Medical Center

Completed in 1985

Washington University In St. Louis, B.A.,

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)