Dr. Lawrence T. Goodwin Jr., MD

Dr. Lawrence T. Goodwin Jr., MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 61 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Our office is committed to providing every patient with the best quality careRead more

Dr. Goodwin Jr.'s Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Goodwin Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goodwin Jr.

Dr. Goodwin Jr. accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Goodwin Jr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Goodwin Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goodwin Jr. to family and friends
4.2
Experience with Dr. Goodwin Jr.
Dr. Goodwin Jr.'s Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (11)
Los Angeles, CA |
Had a 9:30 appt, but didn't get to see a doctor until 12:05, finished at nearly 12:30. By then, I was tired, hungry, & pissed that I had to ask a colleague to see my own patients (I am also a medical provider) who I was scheduled to start seeing pts at 12p. Even after I advised Dr. Solomon that I'd been there for nearly 3 hrs, never once did he or anyone offer an apology. There is NO EXCUSE to treat a patients this way. I'm changing my PCP so I don't have to return to this eye doctor again.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Goodein Jr. has performed a cataract removal, nd on both eyes the Ahmed Valve Replacement Surgery. These procedures were performed April 19, 2016, May 17, nd June 6, 2016. When I first walked into DR. GOODWIN'S office my eye pressure from glaucoma were 40 in one eye nd 30 in another. I have been dealing with an eye disease for at least 20 years. I met Dr. Goodwin after a referral from my Optometrists Dr. C Knight, nd Dr. Smith. I'm so thankful for the brilliant knowledge nd expertise Dr.G
in Long Beach, CA |
My vision was getting so much worse, and I was feeling afraid that I would ultimately go blind. Starting with Dr. Goodwin's professional and office staff in his Norwalk office, and ending up with treatments at his LA office, I felt reassured and hopeful. By the time treatments were completed, my vision had returned to normal and I can not be more grateful. Great office, doctors, and outcome.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence T. Goodwin Jr., MD?
Are you Dr. Goodwin Jr.?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.