Dr. Lawrence Goldstone, MD

Dr. Lawrence Goldstone, MD

Urology | Male

Georgia Urology 5730 Glenridge Dr Ste 200 Atlanta, GA 30328 Get Directions

Dr. Lawrence Goldstone, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Goldstone is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

Dr. Goldstone's Experience

See how Dr. Goldstone's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goldstone

Dr. Goldstone accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Goldstone has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goldstone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldstone to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Goldstone's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
He is an awesome person whom cares about his patients and their health. He has a caring heart for the field of medical healing and correction.
in Powder Springs, GA |
I can not comment as to the competency of Dr. Goldstone, as we never got to see him for our consultation. We arrived on time, but when more than an hour had passed since our appointment time, we decided we had had enough of cooling our heels in the exam room. I thought that singing more than 35 bars of "100 bottles of beer on the wall" might get the point across to his staff, but apparently not. GA Urology will, of course, charge you a fee if you miss an appointment - they should pay the same.
Roswell, GA |
Terrible experience!!! He kept taking phone calls during my exam and would ask me a question and then just walk out of the room. Did an emergency surgery on me that he attempted to cancel at the last minute and then delayed from 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm. Horrible bedside manner after. Never returned after surgery.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have visited Dr. Goldstone for an annual checkup each of the seven years I have lived in Atlanta. Dr. Goldstone cares about me and makes sure I understand my test results. The staff are always professional and the wait times are always short.
in Atlanta, GA |
My experience with Dr. Goldstone has been most pleasant. Scheduling has always been easy. There has been efficient service with each appointment; no long waiting periods!! He is clear in his discussion of my condition and check-ups are complete. I am at ease with all my appointments with him.
Marietta, GA |
My retiring urologist referred me to this practice: Don't know why!! Had my records sent 2 weeks before appointment, and when I arrived they had no idea who I was or why I was there. Long story short; in walks Dr. Gladstone and he wants to know why I'm there, so I started telling him my concerns, and he's writing his notes on the examining table paper. Not friendly, and very unorganized. This was my first and last appointment with this practice.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Goldstone gives thoughtful consideration to all my questions and concerns. He also reassess my condition at every visit to double check that my therapy is optimal. Thus, I have full confidence in his care for me. Also, at his Alpharetta location, his medical assistant/technician is the best no-pain, blood-sample-draw phlebotomist I have ever known.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I have been going to Dr Goldstone for many years, I find him to be very pleasant, as well as being very professional. He has help me through some nerve wracking times. He is always truthful with me and always gives me good information. I appreciate having him as my doctor and will continue going to see him on a regular basis. Ray Wheeler
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Goldstone is awesome!!! He is an outstanding listener and he is very direct in explaining health care options. I highly recommend him.
in Atlanta, GA |
I was very pleased with my appointment with Dr. Goldstone. He solicited my concerns and questions, and was very thorough in explaining my condition and treatment options. I could not expect a better experience.
in Atlanta, GA |
Practice/Dr. doesn't seem organized or interested in managing patients concerns. They don't seem to be proactive and lack friendliness and overall concern. They aren't interested in managing my existing Low-T pellet implants after numerous requests (and I've been doing it for over a year at PCP) - very unorganized. Just found out I've had BPH for years, and never advised or discovered. Diags are random and seem lackluster and patient follow-up and communications or planning is a challenge.
in Dacula, Ga |
The service from the receptionist, the nurse and the doctor all was great and I'm glad to have this opportunity with this team and I would highly recommend this office and doctor too anyone. Thanks for making my visit relaxing and being able to talk with the doctor freely.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Goldstone really put me at ease during my first visit. I can tell that he is going to be a great doctor to work with as he explained everything about what the next steps would be and I really felt better leaving than I did arriving for my appointment. I read his bio in my attempt to find a good Urologist and I knew that he was worth meeting with. I think I made a great choice.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Goldstone is one of the finest urologists in the Atlanta GA area. He never rushes me out of the office and takes time to answer all of my questions. Dr. Goldstone trained under the top urologist in the country, Dr. Peter Scardino at Memorial Sloan Cancer Center in New York. His fellowship under Dr. Scardino speaks volumes. Only a select few doctors have the opportunity to train with such a top notch physician like Dr. Scardino. Dr. Goldstone is my choice ! You will like him, too.
in Roswell, GA |
The Dr and staff took time to understand my problem and chose a treatment.
in Cumming, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Goldstone for the past 7 years and have been very pleased with the treatment I have received.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Goldstone has help me overcome my medical issues and I'm completely satisfied with his plan treatment!
in Cumming, GA |
I've been seeing Dr. Goldstone for many years now. I started going there because I didn't like my other Urologist. Dr. Goldstone is an excellent physician, has a great "bedside manner". If you have questions he's more than willing to spend the extra time to make sure you are comfortable with the treatment or any other information you may need. Would recommend him to anyone.
in Atlanta, GA |
From the onset / first appointment Dr. Goldstone was thorough, comprehensive and complete! He was gentle in care with my mother and answered her questions as if they were the first time he ever had to explain... very happy with his demeanor.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Goldstone was very thorough and took the time to answer all my questions.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Goldstone is very professional and focused on the treatment of his patients. His bedside manner is businesslike, so if you want warm and fuzzy he may not be the doctor for you. However, if you want a surgeon who will efficiently handle your problem and, if needed, operate expertly he is for you. He is very knowledgeable and seemed to this patient to be current on the latest thinking and technology in the field.
in Johns Creek, GA |
Dr. Goldstone is a good listener, calming and deliberate. Clearly tells you your options and explains the various outcomes.
in Ga |
Rude, arrogant, condescending, I would never trust this man near my body. This one has some kind of weird god complex going on, stay away.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Goldstone has always been a caring person who takes personal interest in his patients. I have found him to be truth and concerning when attending me. He listens to his patients so that he can get a clear understanding of the problems the patient is experiencing at the time of the visit.
in Sandy Spring, GA |
I had my first visit with Dr. Goldstone: he seem to be very though and professional during my appointment. Time will tell how I personally feel about my new doctor.
in Cumming, GA |
Would definitely recommend him. He listens and is very personable. The entire staff is friendly and my waiting time was about 10 - 15 minutes. In fact while I was filling out paper work, I was called back to his office. He also gave me options of other treatment if the drug he prescribed was not effective. What he prescribed is working. Thank you Dr. Goldstone
in Roswell, GA |
Very patient with good explanations. Excellent outcome after surgery
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Goldstone was recommended by our urologist who is taking a leave of absence. Dr G was very kind and listened to my dad who has some medical issues that we are trying to deal with. he gave us a few choices and we all agreed that dad was ok. Really enjoyed our visit. Top flight practice.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have gone to Dr. Goldstone for many years and I find Dr. Goldstone most proficient and cordial. Dr. Goldstone's personnel are friendly and courteous.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Terrible. He is only interested in surgery after surgery, no interest what-so-ever in helping otherwise. In my opinion and experience he is dishonest and has terrible bedside manners as well.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Goldstone, MD?
Are you Dr. Goldstone?

Compare Dr. Goldstone

Dr. Goldstone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Goldstone has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goldstone's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Completed in 1984

Baylor College Med

Completed in 1990

• French

Dr. Goldstone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldstone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology