Dr. Lawrence S. Goldman, MD

Dr. Lawrence S. Goldman, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

First Choice Medical 203 Union Ave Ste 203, Holbrook, NY 11741 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Goldman specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Holbrook, NY. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Goldman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Goldman's Experience

84Experience
Match

See how Dr. Goldman's experience matches your preferences.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Goldman

Dr. Goldman accepts 31 insurance carriers

31 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Goldman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Goldman

Dr. Goldman's Review Details
    4.1 based on 40 responses
    Experience with Dr. Goldman
    Dr. Goldman's Office & Staff
      16 – 30 minutes (38)
    in Holbrook & Deer Park, NY |
    Dr. Goldman and his staff are very professional. I highly recommend this doctor to others.
    in Ronkonkoma, NY |
    This was my first visit with Dr. Goldman's office. His staff is courteous and friendly. Dr. Goldman was easy to speak with, explained everything...even took the time to draw out and explain things I had a hard time understanding. He listened to my own health concerns and put my mind to ease. Overall I found him to be positive, calm, thorough, and attentive. I look forward to having Dr. Goldman's guidance towards a lifetime of good health.
    in Holbrook, NY |
    Dr Goldman has been my PCP for over ten years. He is go-to person for all my medical questions and points me in the right direction for all my medical answers and needs. Dr Goldman is also a friend adding a smile when most needed.
    in Brookhaven NY |
    Dr. Laurence Goldman cares about his patients, he spend time to make sure you understand about your illness, medications and the plan to get you well. He is truly a wonerful physician.
    in Brookhaven ny |
    He was a great pleasure to be in dr Goldman office the staffs were extremely courteous and Dr Golman was very patient and pay attention to every detail he's very concern about your health and caring about the development of it.
    in New York, NY |
    My visit to Dr Goldman was for my annual physical. The experience from being greeted in the office and throughout the entire exam was nothing short of perfection. Friendly, professional, respectful, are just a few words to describe my visit. If you want great healthcare, go to Dr Goldman and his staff.
    in Baldwin, NY |
    Last time I had a doctor like Dr Goldman was when I was a small child with my family doctor that made house calls. Dr. Larry Goldman always listens to my issues and take his time to understand and also explain how we will proceed with his course of action to solve my problems. He's one in a million!
    Best doctor I Haber ever had. Treats me like I'm family, I couldn't ask for more.
    in Baldwin, NY |
    I never experienced such compassion from a doctor before. He truly cared about my health issues.
    in Holbrook, NY |
    Dedicated, caring very considerate and thorough Doctor. Anyone like him will be hard to find !!!!
    in Long Island NY |
    In a sea of walk in clinics, there is no substitute for the personal and quality care I receive from Dr Goldman. A very talented medical professional. Always there when you need him and expresses genuine concern for his patients each and every time.
    in East Meadow |
    Professional, knowledgeable, friendly
    in Bellmore, NY |
    Easy to get an appointment, friendly and knowledgeable staff, nice office, great "bedside manner" on the part of Dr. Goldman and his entire staff of PAs and MAs.
    in Farmingville |
    I have been a patient for more than five years and found Doctor Goldman and staff to be excellent in there care.
    in Holtsville |
    Dr. Goldman is not just a run of the mill doctor. He takes his job very seriously, as any doctor should. The first time that I went to his office for a physical exam, I was highly impressed. I had never before experienced such a complete and thorough exam. I was not used to hearing the questions that he asks (all relevant to personal health) and completely thrown when he began to examine my arm strength, look at my hands, between my toes, and perform tedious tasks to ensure wellness. I highly
    in Holbrook, NY |
    Dr. Goldman has been our doctor for over 12 years. He has always been very knowledgeable , informative and caring. We would not consider going to any other physician.
    in Sayville, NY |
    Dr. Goldman is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to know all about his patients' history. He has been our family physician for the past twelve years and has seen us through some tough times. We would not consider going to any other doctor.
    in Holbrook, NY |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Goldman for 20 years. I see Dr. Goldman every 30 days due to a severe medical condition. I believe the only reason I am still alive today is because of the exceptional care he provides. He shows great concern and listens to my every concern and question. My appointments are never rushed, and I leave feeling satisfied that all my medical needs have been met. I strongly recommend that you visit Dr. Goldman and see for yourself!
    Have you seen Dr. Goldman?
    Are you Dr. Goldman? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Goldman

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Congestive Heart Failure, Left-Sided
    • Congestive Heart Failure, Right-Sided
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression

• Spirometry
    • Thoracentesis
    • Urinalysis
    • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for New York.

Autonomous University Of Guadalajara / Faculty Of Medicine
      Flushing Hospital Med Center
      Lutheran Med Center

Dr. Goldman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goldman has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Goldman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
    • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Goldman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Goldman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Goldman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients