Dr. Lawrence Goldman, MD

Dr. Lawrence Goldman, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Lawrence Goldman, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Holbrook, NY. He is 58 years old. Dr. Goldman is affiliated with Peconic Bay Medical Center.

Dr. Goldman's Experience

See how Dr. Goldman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goldman

Dr. Goldman accepts 31 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Goldman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldman to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Goldman's Performance
    in Nesconset, NY 11767 |
    Excellent old fashion professional family doctor who offers high quality care to all his patients, still provides a 45min-one hr. Thorough Yearly exam. Listens to your concerns explains your condition clearly and honestly and very caringly. I've been his patient for almost 25 years and recommend him to everyone.
    in Patchogue, NY |
    My experiences at First Choice Medical in Holbrook, NY have been nothing but pleasant since my first visit. The entire staff is friendly, warm, and helpful. The ease of scheduling, the pleasant environment, and the fact that the staff is determined to help you as soon as possible make this office the absolute best. James makes for a great P.A. and the amount of time he spends to ensure patients' understanding of their state of health is extremely helpful!
    Ronkonkoma, NY |
    Un-informed staff,long waits,excessive use of ekg & bloodwork{cash cows}
    in Ronkonkoma, NY |
    Have been a patient of Dr. Goldman for more than 10 years. He cares.
    in Ronkonkoma, NY |
    I have a condition that requires many Doctor visits. Dr. Goldman is the best thing that ever happened to me. No matter how bad I feel I always leave his office feeling good. He is a very caring and thorough Doctor who is a great listener. My life has been better because of him.
    in Holbrook & Deer Park, NY |
    Dr. Goldman and his staff are very professional. I highly recommend this doctor to others.
    in Ronkonkoma, NY |
    This was my first visit with Dr. Goldman's office. His staff is courteous and friendly. Dr. Goldman was easy to speak with, explained everything...even took the time to draw out and explain things I had a hard time understanding. He listened to my own health concerns and put my mind to ease. Overall I found him to be positive, calm, thorough, and attentive. I look forward to having Dr. Goldman's guidance towards a lifetime of good health.
    in Holbrook, NY |
    Dr Goldman has been my PCP for over ten years. He is go-to person for all my medical questions and points me in the right direction for all my medical answers and needs. Dr Goldman is also a friend adding a smile when most needed.
    in Brookhaven NY |
    Dr. Laurence Goldman cares about his patients, he spend time to make sure you understand about your illness, medications and the plan to get you well. He is truly a wonerful physician.
    in Brookhaven ny |
    He was a great pleasure to be in dr Goldman office the staffs were extremely courteous and Dr Golman was very patient and pay attention to every detail he's very concern about your health and caring about the development of it.
    in New York, NY |
    My visit to Dr Goldman was for my annual physical. The experience from being greeted in the office and throughout the entire exam was nothing short of perfection. Friendly, professional, respectful, are just a few words to describe my visit. If you want great healthcare, go to Dr Goldman and his staff.
    in Baldwin, NY |
    Last time I had a doctor like Dr Goldman was when I was a small child with my family doctor that made house calls. Dr. Larry Goldman always listens to my issues and take his time to understand and also explain how we will proceed with his course of action to solve my problems. He's one in a million!
    Best doctor I Haber ever had. Treats me like I'm family, I couldn't ask for more.
    in Baldwin, NY |
    I never experienced such compassion from a doctor before. He truly cared about my health issues.
    in Holbrook, NY |
    Dedicated, caring very considerate and thorough Doctor. Anyone like him will be hard to find !!!!
    in Long Island NY |
    In a sea of walk in clinics, there is no substitute for the personal and quality care I receive from Dr Goldman. A very talented medical professional. Always there when you need him and expresses genuine concern for his patients each and every time.
    in East Meadow |
    Professional, knowledgeable, friendly
    in Bellmore, NY |
    Easy to get an appointment, friendly and knowledgeable staff, nice office, great bedside manner on the part of Dr. Goldman and his entire staff of PAs and MAs.
    in Farmingville |
    I have been a patient for more than five years and found Doctor Goldman and staff to be excellent in there care.
    in Holtsville |
    Dr. Goldman is not just a run of the mill doctor. He takes his job very seriously, as any doctor should. The first time that I went to his office for a physical exam, I was highly impressed. I had never before experienced such a complete and thorough exam. I was not used to hearing the questions that he asks (all relevant to personal health) and completely thrown when he began to examine my arm strength, look at my hands, between my toes, and perform tedious tasks to ensure wellness. I highly
    in Holbrook, NY |
    Dr. Goldman has been our doctor for over 12 years. He has always been very knowledgeable , informative and caring. We would not consider going to any other physician.
    in Sayville, NY |
    Dr. Goldman is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to know all about his patients' history. He has been our family physician for the past twelve years and has seen us through some tough times. We would not consider going to any other doctor.
    in Holbrook, NY |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Goldman for 20 years. I see Dr. Goldman every 30 days due to a severe medical condition. I believe the only reason I am still alive today is because of the exceptional care he provides. He shows great concern and listens to my every concern and question. My appointments are never rushed, and I leave feeling satisfied that all my medical needs have been met. I strongly recommend that you visit Dr. Goldman and see for yourself!
    Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Goldman, MD?
    Are you Dr. Goldman?

Dr. Goldman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Syncope

Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine
      Flushing Hospital Med Center
      Lutheran Med Center

Dr. Goldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage