Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg, MD

Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 61 years old. Dr. Ginsberg is affiliated with Kingwood Medical Center.

17115 Red Oak Dr Ste 109

Houston, TX 77090

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Ginsberg

See how frequently Dr. Ginsberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Phobia
Anxiety
Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Ginsberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Ginsberg does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Somatoform Disorders

• Psychiatric Evaluation

• University Of Miami / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Ginsberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ginsberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ginsberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ginsberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ginsberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ginsberg to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Ginsberg's Performance
    FAIR
Dr. Ginsberg has extremely poor bed side manners. I agree with his other former patients about this, and other very negative qualities they stated he has. I still can't get over him yawning continuously during my sessions! I wish I had said I'm sorry I'm boring you, and called him on his unprofessional behavior. I need to clarify that he didn't yawn the first 5 times that I saw him, but it really doesn't matter because I saw him for a little over a year, so of course that's a lot of yawning!
Houston, TX |
I would not even give Dr. Ginsberg or his office staff a one star at ALL!!! He doesn't deserve any stars. My first visit I walked in the office, I almost walked out due to the office looking scary, but I knew I needed my medicine for my depression and anxiety. I proceed to the window. The office has all glass windows blocking where you can't even see the front office staff, so you have to stand behind the glass and wait. Finally after I was standing there for ten minutes someone opens the windo
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Ginsberg is very brash and to the point. He is very rude when you meet him, and he is definitely a no nonsense kinda guy. I've only seen him once and that was over a year ago, on my very first appointment for about 10 minutes. Jennifer his nurse is very sweet and soft spoken and his old nurse Carol was the same way, she doesn't work there any more though. Trust me, if he didn't have those nurses working for him, he would have NO patients because he is extremely rude.
Front office could not be less helpful or rude. Extremely long wait times. Reminded me of the DMV.
in Houston, TXtomball, Texas |
Called this office well over a week ago. Needed an appointment for my seriously ill daughter with more than one life threatening disorder and told them that on a recorder. I said she needed depression medicine and counseling. No one has ever called me back!
Cypress, TX |
He is a matter of fact, no nonsense doctor. He listens and asks individualized questions, unlike other doctors I have seen. - The doctors that have their set ideas and answers and wont listen to you because they are right- end of story.
in Spring, TX |
Dr.Ginsberg will not see any friend or enemy of mine.His passion is money not his patients.Medical nurses see and analyze the patients and he writes the script from 2nd hand information.2 yrs I went to him I needed a letter stating my illness that would have reasonable accommodations. I asked weeks prior to my court hearing. I went to his office & ask for the letter to keep my job of 14 years.He walk out of his office & asked for the letter. He looked me in the eyes & said I have sick in there.
Does not like questions Very little interest in patient
Knowledgeable and trustworthy.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Ginsberg?