Dr. Lawrence Fiedler, MD

Dr. Lawrence Fiedler, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Digestive CARE 2300 Glades Rd Ste 201E Boca Raton, FL 33431 Get Directions

Our commitment is to ensure the South Florida Community receives the ultimate access to a broad range of high-quality gastroenterology services including diagnostics and treatments. Dedicated to excellence in gastroenterology care, we are sure you'll find that our Digestive CARE physicians are among the very best in Florida.

Dr. Lawrence Fiedler, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Fiedler is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

Dr. Fiedler's Experience

See how Dr. Fiedler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fiedler

Dr. Fiedler accepts 40 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fiedler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fiedler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fiedler to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Fiedler's Performance
in Boca Raton |
I called to make a appointment and Sharon got me in to see Dr. Fiedler right away for the problem I was having! She is the office manager there . She was so nice and kind to me on the phone she even emailed me my paperwork for my appointment so I could fill it all out and just bring it in for my visit which cut down on my time waiting . I was seen on time that day . She even called me with my results and asked how I was feeling . This is the kind of office you should come to! Thank you Sharon!
Boca Raton, FL |
Our office take reasonable feedback seriously. We cannot give in to unreasonable demands of any patient. We have compliance plans in place and we must adhere to them. We have a wonderful staff and management who are always willing to go above and beyond for patients. Please give our office a call if you would like to make an appointment!
in Miami, FL |
He might be a good dr but his administrator Sharon Ursone is a beast!! I was in much pain and she refused to reschedule appt and we argued.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Such a nice guy. The staff is friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
Boca Raton, FL |
Strong knowledge of gastro issues and corrective measures to take. Very caring and gentle. Efficiently run office for both visits and out patient procedures. Thorough exam and asked very appropriate questions.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Fiedler is pleasant and direct..His staff..at least the two women with whom we've interacted, Mora and Asia , are also pleasant, cheerful and welcoming.....such a nice change from many medical offices where the staff seem to hate their jobs and the patients!!
in Boca Raton Fl |
Dr. Fiedler made my husband and I feel at ease as soon as we entered his office. His staff was extremely professional and pleasant.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fiedler is fantastic! I would highly recommend him for anyone dealing with GI issues. He was very professional and truly listened to my concerns and asked about every possible symptom. He concluded on a diagnosis and carefully explained several courses of action that we would take in a specific order over a period of weeks to be sure I would feel better. Within a week of following his suggestions, I was improving and I am now feeling better than I have in years. He is just outstanding!
in Boynton beach |
My husband and I are patients of Dr Fiedler. After seeing several doctors and having various tests Dr Fiedler diagnosed my husband correctly. Dr Fiedler sent him for the correct testing and before my husband was home he was on the phone with me and surgery was scheduled. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and caring. We feel fortunate to be his patients. His staff is kind ,courteous and helpful.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been going to Dr Fiedler for 8 years and highly recommend him. His bedside manner is amazing and never feel rushed. He listens and is very patient. He is also very trustworthy. He considers all parts of the patients problem and works together in fixing the problem. His staff is great too!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Just met Dr Fiedler last week. I was completely blown away at how nice and clean the office was and the staff was incredibly nice and they took me in right away. The Doctor was in to see me within minutes and turns out to be amazingly nice and talked with me with no sign of rushing the visit. I just moved down from NJ and was looking for a Gastro who was caring and smart like my NJ gastro. I found what I was looking and more with Dr. Fielder !!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Has all the education and experience one would ever want . More important is that Dr. Fiedler LISTENS. He asked questions and carefully listened to my answers during the exam so that I had exactly the procedure and medicine I needed. Very different from others.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Fiedler, MD?
Are you Dr. Fiedler?

Compare Dr. Fiedler

Dr. Fiedler's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fiedler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Fiedler has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fiedler's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Completed in 1996

Completed in 1999

Colgate

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Fiedler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fiedler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology