Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Lawrence Falender, DDS
Dr. Falender is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He has practiced oral and maxillofacial surgery, implant surgery, and laser surgery in Indianapolis, Indiana, since 1987. Dr. Falender is a graduate of Indiana University and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Indiana University School of Dentistry. He completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at New York's Lincoln Medical Center, an affiliate of New York Medical College. Dr. Falender is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, a diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and a fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Falender is a frequent lecturer on implant dentistry and has published numerous articles. He is an associate professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr. Falender enjoys traveling, sports, music, and spending time with his family. Dr. Falender is committed to providing every patient with quality professional care in a comfortable and safe setting.

1320 N Post Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46219

Dr. Lawrence Falender, DDS

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • Managed Care (Non-HMO)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medico
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Falender

As a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Falender is capable of treating a wide variety of diseases, injuries and defects of Oral and Facial structures. Dr. Falender practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from the routine such as Dental Implant Surgery and Wisdom Tooth Removal to the complex such as Bone Grafting, repair of traumatic injuries and tumor surgery.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Restoration of Dental Implants

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
  • Lincoln Hosp Ctr-New York Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • American Association Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Falender has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Falender has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Falender does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Falender and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Falender's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Falender to family and friends
Dr. Falender's Performance
in Indianapolis, IN |
Did a wonderful job, extremely professional and nice people. I feel like I was in good hands.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I had 4 wisdom teeth out at once. 2 very impacted and I was fearing a rough recovery. Dr. F did an excellent job and I was back to work in 3 days. Great staff, clean offices, wonderful care
in Cicero, IN |
Dr. Falender and his stuff are great. Start to finish . Their professional. Dr. Falender called me the evening of my surgery to see how I was doing. I would recommend Dr. Falender.
in Shelbyville, IN |
From the moment you walk in the door the whole staff could NOT be any better. The care does not end when your visit is over, they even kept in touch to make sure i was well after the procedure. Thank you to the staff and to Dr Falender himself.
in Greenwood, IN |
The atmosphere was very professional from the beginning to end. Everyone was very professional, caring, and knowledgeable. The receptionist - 5 stars I am sorry I don't remember your name, but you knew what you were doing and I appreciate that. Liz - 5 stars you made me feel at ease. Jen - 5 stars Thank you for knowing and anticipating what was coming next. Dr. Falender - 5 stars - You made me feel at ease even though you knew you were going to hurt me for a minute or two (the humor helped)
in Indianapolis, IN |
My first appointment was for a go over for the tooth extraction it took longer that first day than when I went in and actually had it pulled. It was fast and done in a professional. Its been a week and I feel better today. Was some bruising and swollen the first couple of days.
Shelbyville, IN |
I would greatly recommend Dr. Falender and his staff for wisdom and teeth removal. The entire experience from setting the appointment to the necessary extractions was caring and professional. This experience has lead for not one, but three family members to come to the Indianapolis Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center for our various dental needs.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dental work, especially surgery, is never pleasant. Dr. Falender and his staff were very professional, courteous and accurate with the quote I was given for treatment plan on my initial consultation visit. I would definitely return if I should need further treatment and highly recommend his office.
in INDIANAPOLIS |
Made me feel very comfortable even with me hating dentist. First dentist ever to make me feel comfy for any dental work needed.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Falender removed my tooth and I felt little to no pain. Dr. Falender and Nurse Chelsea were excellent and before I knew it I was in a wheelchair on my way to the car. So thank You Job Well Done Queen
Dr. Falender was great he made me feel comfortable and I was relax during my tooth extraction. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. The staff and dental hygentist were awesome.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Falender, DDS?
Are you Dr. Falender?

Visit Dr. Falender

Dr. Falender accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA