Dr. Lawrence Crafa, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Crafa

Advanced Family Medicine

4230 Hempstead Tpke Ste 200 Bethpage, NY 11714

Dr. Lawrence Crafa, DO is a family medicine specialist in Bethpage, NY and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury in 1996 and specializes in family medicine, neuromusculoskeletal medicine, and more.

Dr. Crafa accepts

(516) 731-1900

Dr. Crafa accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Dr. Crafa's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders

4.1

Dr. Crafa?
Dr. Crafa's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lawrence Crafa, DO
The doctors are fantastic. Front desk staff is AWFUL. Waiting on an approval for an MRI/Xrays since Monday for my neck that they are concerned might be fractured. One woman in particular could not have been more rude or unconcerned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Crafa, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Crafa's for close to 12 years . I can't say enough great things about him as a doctor and caring professional. He takes the time to listen and his bed side manner is just the best ! He breaks down everything in a way that you can understand without having to go to med school.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Crafa, DO?
My wife and I have been patients of Dr Crafa and Dr Rachlin prior to his unfortunate passing for over about 15 years. Great Dr. always spends time if you need it. Like any office if it's heavy flu season you may wait but I've only had that very limited times. Good man Dr Crafa!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Crafa, DO?
LOVE HIM, BEEN GOING THERE FOR YEARS, HE IS NICE AND LISTENS AND UNDERSTANDS ALL YOUR CONCERNS,,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Crafa, DO?
I have been with Doctor Crafa, Robles, for a long ti The last straw was today while trying to get a blood test they had supposedly sent a requisition they never did. I waited for my test for 2 hours early on Saturday , when I called the office a nasty young girl answered & sd they sent it . The staff did not have anything for months . The same happ with trying to fill a RX , turns out they never sent rx the back & forth has to stop getting my records & leaving. Guess they have enuf busnz
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Crafa, DO?
I am beyond disappointed with the front desk staff at this office. My children have gone here for the past 15 years. Dr Craffa is wonderful. Denise, who answers the phone, horrible. My son had an injury and instead of being empathic she was dismissive. When I called she apologized but then said to me yeah, yeah, yeah. This is unacceptable behavior from a health care professional. Dr Craffa, I hope you address this. I'm sure I'm not the only person she's done this to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Crafa, DO?
Dr Lawrence Crafa has been my doctor since 2007. He is a good doctor it's the staff I dislike, they are harsh with negative attitude not friendly, they don't know how to smile plain simple they are mean. and Denise when I hear her voice I get goosebumps :'( Trying to have Denise send a referral is like trying to grab a star from the sky... ?? It's a bit of a long wait in the office to see Dr. Crafa but I still go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Crafa, DO?
Dr. Crafa is TERRIFIC. That is once you get to him. Some of the front office staff are just abrupt, snappy, and outright nasty. Don't expect to be greeted by a smiling face when you walk into the office. But once you get in the back, the MEDICAL AND CLINICAL STAFF ARE JUST GREAT. It is unfortunate, myself and my family no longer go there because of the administrative support staff. I just couldn't deal with them anymore, and let's face it,majority of time spent in office is with admin not Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Crafa, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Crafa?