Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD PC

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 60

Dr. Chang

Advanced Plastic Surgery Center

774 Christiana Rd Ste 101 Newark, DE 19713

Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD PC is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Newark, DE. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Beebe Medical Center and Christiana Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chang to book an appointment.

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chang

4.5

1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Chang
very professional. I like the fact that he educate me on the entire process. His staff team was very nice and professional. Love my results. He did a amazing job.
Oct 17, 2021
I had a great experience from start to finish with Dr. Chang and all of his staff. Even after my procedure and follow up visits were completed the staff made sure I was aware that I could call for any questions or concerns I might ever have. I have already recommended the facility to friends looking for the same services.
Oct 13, 2021
Went in for a BA Exchange, Dr Chang and his staff have the best bedside manners I've ever seen! Very caring and they really listen to all your questions and concerns! Highly recommended. Dr Chang is an excellent surgeon.
Shannan – Oct 01, 2021
I just recently had a breast augmentation in July 21' after multiple consults with Dr. Chang over the course of 5 years (I wanted to ensure that my mind didn't change on sizing and/or implant material) he was very patient with my process and saw me each and every time and discussed my concerns over the last 5 years. Once the surgery was scheduled the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful in preparing me for what I should expect post surgery and the medicines I should take. If I had any trouble or needed additional information I always called and they got me the information I needed. His post op treatment is phenomenal and I healed very quickly and had little to no complications with my healing process. I have spoken to other friends who have had breast augmentations by other surgeons in the area and they said that their healing process wasn't as fast as mine and that his course of treatment must have aided in my recovery! I would highly suggest Dr. Chang for any and all services.
Sep 14, 2021
Dr. Chang and his staff are really top notch. I shopped around a lot in the area deciding where to have my surgery performed and after several consults at various clinics, I decided on Dr. Chang because he was very upfront about the cost and expectations I should have. I got my abdominoplasty in April '21 and it went so well. Everything from pre-op consults, getting into the surgery center, the surgery itself, and the care and information before discharge was all first rate. I went home that afternoon with all the supplies and knowledge I needed to have a successful recovery. During my recovery, Dr. Chang saw me almost weekly at times to check if I was healing properly and even check in on my state of mind and whether I was having any frustrations he could help with. I did end up having a small complication with my wound, and Dr. Chang cleared his schedule to immediately re-stitch me free-of-charge. His entire staff is also extremely friendly and helpful, always offering to help
Michael Mao – Aug 17, 2021
Dr. Chang is awesome! I had a breast lift and implant as well as some lipo done by him in June and the whole process was great. The office is clean and the staff is very kind and professional. Dr. Chang was to the point and honest about what he could do for me and answered all my questions leading up to the surgery. The surgery went well and smooth and that whole facility and hospital staff was wonderful. Following up with Dr. Chang has been easy and he's continued to help answer my questions. I am very happy with my results and would refer anyone to him!
Aug 09, 2021
Excellent service and work! Dr. Chang was amazing from start to finish. I'm a younger demographic for a brachioplasty and he was amazing with walking me through each process-including the large scarring after. He was always making sure I was comfortable and aware of every step of healing, even going so far to ask if there was anything he could've done better to prepare me after! I am SO happy with my results and if I ever decide to go back under the knife I know who I'm going to!
Aug 03, 2021
Dr. Lawrence Chang is a MASTER of his craft. He's highly skilled, kind, personable. Amidst the numerous patients he has, somehow he makes you feel like your his only priority. I am in complete awe of how he sculpted my body. He's transformed my life, and restored my confidence. I am forever grateful! He deserves the highest recommendation. If you're thinking about any procedures offered at Advanced Plastic Surgery and/or Nouveau Cosmetic Center, Dr Chang is who you want to consult with. He's the absolute best in the business
May 19, 2021
I will continue to recommend Dr. Chang to family, friends and colleagues. Dr. Chang and his staff exceed expectations and make the patient comfortable by taking time to explain what can be anticipated both in the office and at home.
Kristina Fleagle – Apr 29, 2021
Cannot recommend him enough!! He has done the noses of many of my family members. I just received a non surgical rhinoplasty and I love the results! Staff was very nice and overall a great experience!
Krista Dailey – Apr 19, 2021
The coding staff TWICE put in the wrong code for a test. Insurance company denied based on the incorrect coding. When another doctor tried to fix the issue, it didn't work. Meant having to drive 3 hours to get the test, only to have to drive away. BTW, I was told by the insurance company and dr's office that the appeal went through and I should have no problem. Such incompetence at my expense.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 14, 2021
Exceeded my expectations! Skilled artist, physician first! Concerned with overall patient health as well as cosmetic outcomes. Excellent follow up and bedside manner.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Kenyette Walters – Apr 06, 2021
Dr. Chang performed a tummy tuck and liposuction of my flanks, torso, and bra fat. The results are nothing short of amazing. Dr. Chang is very serious about his work, he is a perfectionist, yet he does not promise what he can't deliver. From the initial consultation through my last visit, I am thoroughly impressed with Dr. Chang and his amazing, thoughtful staff. I've never felt or looked better and I recommend Dr. Chang without reservation.
Mar 06, 2021
Dr Chang does what's best your body and ensure you have no doubts, be realistic and ensures you understand everything. He is the BEST!
Mar 02, 2021
This man is awesome. He made sure I understood the process from start to finish. Also, The results surpassed my expectations. He afford more areas for less and I feel great. He is trustworthy and affordable.
Ada – Mar 02, 2021
This was the first time I had ever been through an abdominal surgery like the panelectomy! Dr. Chang explained everything to me from the first visit that I had with him. The surgery was successful. Once I was discharged from the hospital, and I went home my anxiety kicked in because the recovery part was rough. Dr. Chang reassured me that I can get through it. With the support of Dr. Chang and his practice, my anxiety went away because the care I was being given was top-notch. Everyone that works with Dr. Chang‘s practice were phenomenal in assisting me to feel comfortable and letting me know every step of the way what was going on. They always asked what they could do to help me. One assistant of Dr. Chang‘s in particular went above and beyond to assist me in my recovery process. She was involved in all but one of my visits. She answered my millions of questions with compassion, and positively reassured me every visit of my progress. Her name is Samantha. Thank you Dr.Chang!
Susan O. – Feb 27, 2021
From the initial consult to the follow up appointments, I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Chang and his staff. I had brachioplasty and lipo to my arms, bra roll and flanks on Dec 29, 2020 and I couldn't be happier with the results. At the consult and pre-op appt Dr Chang made sure I was aware of and comfortable with the scar that would be left following surgery. He said he would do his best to hide it but wanted to be sure I was ready for and willing to live with it because it wouldn't be pretty. He placed the scar in such a way that it is impossible to detect unless I completely lift my arms and it is healing so well I'm confident it will fade over time with scar cream. He did such an amazing job; he was kind and patient and it is clear that he loves what he does and takes pride in his work. I have referred my sister to him and would recommend him to any and everyone.
Stacey Wright – Feb 15, 2021
Dr. Chang performed Eyelid surgery on me. He explained everything in great detail before doing the surgery and what to expect following surgery before I made a commitment to have it done. I was very nervous having someone working around my eyes. I couldn’t have asked for a nicer doctor. Very personalable and his staff is just as nice. My surgery was on a Friday, he personally texted me Saturday and Sunday to see how I was doing. I am very happy with the outcome! Definitely Recommend Dr Chang!
Karen Duke – Feb 14, 2021
Dr. Chang is very personable and he exceeded my expectations. I now have a better quality of life and feel more comfortable in my skin. I thank God that I found him and now I feel amazing everyday.
CAP – Feb 14, 2021
I am so happy with my liposuction ! Dr Chang did a fabulous job. I also loved his bedside manner and his honest feedback about what procedures would be best for me. I had gone to a different practice for a consultation, and was told I needed a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation and lift, and butt injections. I left feeling very bad about myself. I almost canceled my consultation with Dr Chang because I didn’t want to go through the embarrassment again. What a different experience! I left feeling happy and confident and optimistic about having liposuction . Now that I’m 2 months post op, I am overjoyed about my body. My favorite part of the day is seeing myself naked in the mirror. My recovery has been smooth and my results are amazing . I would highly recommend Dr Chang to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.
Feb 06, 2021

How was your experience with Dr. Chang?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery