Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 61

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Newark, DE and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Beebe Medical Center and Christiana Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD

774 Christiana Rd Ste 101 Newark, DE 19713

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chang

4.5

Breast Explant
Went to Lawrence Chang to have my breast implants removed,I am very satisfied with the results and happy to say my body aches ,brain fog ,joint pain has been getting better, I am in a better place both physical and mentally and my breast bounce back no lift or fat transfer.
Luz M Reyes – Nov 02, 2022
Implant and Explant
14 years ago I had implants put in and recently decided to have them removed. Both times Dr Chang performed the procedure. His bedside manner is amazing.I am satisfied with the outcome and would trust him in the future if need be.
B – Sep 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
Changed my life and gained my confidence back!
I am Soo happy I decided to have abdominoplasty with Dr Chang. He explained in depth what he was going to do for me and made sure I understood everything. His bedside manner is amazing. The morning of surgery, I walked into the operating room and he greeted me, did his assessment and told me he was going to meditate before surgery, put me at ease. I feel more confident about my body now and no longer ashamed of how I look. I have shared a few before and after pics of myself with friends and online and they are amazed at my results. I tell anyone thinking of having plastic surgery to check out his before and after results. I can’t say enough about Dr Chang. The office staff is wonderful and they’ve made it smooth sailing once I decided to have my surgery. This is the best thing I could have done for myself in a long time. Dr Chang is the best and I highly recommend him!!!!
KISH – Sep 20, 2022
Excellent experience
Dr. Chang is experienced, thorough, and wants a top result for each patient. Beyond that he is personable and intuitive--characteristics not often found in surgeons. This was my first experience with plastic surgery and I will definitely return to Dr. Chang for care in the future.
Sep 15, 2022
Liposuction
I had liposuction of my torso. The procedure went well. It was very tolerable. I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Chang. I wont go to anyone else.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Liposuction – Aug 30, 2022
Phenomenal surgeon!!
Phenomenal surgeon! I have had two plastic surgeries by Dr Chang each one I received expert care. Both him and his staff take the time to explain things to you thoroughly and make you feel very safe and comfortable. I can not thank him enough for his Professionalism and knowledge in his field. He has gone above and beyond for me with my aftercare and even during surgery to make sure I received the best results possible , even when it was more work for him. It is very obvious he wants only the best for his patients. Staff is also very helpful, friendly and kind. I cannot say enough good things about this group of hard-working medical professionals.
Cara V. – Aug 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
Dr. Chang is an extremely gifted plastic surgeon. The whole experience was excellent and I am very happy with my results.
  • Long wait times
Apr 24, 2022
10 months post breast reduction
I truly enjoyed the work Dr. Chang did. My life has been forever changed with the decision to have a reduction. I went into the process scared, never had a surgery before, never had an overnight stay in the hospital. Dr. Chang and his team talked me through everything and answered all of my questions. Even post op, my emails and phone calls were answered in a timely manner.
Apr 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
Dr. Chang takes pride in what he does. He explained what his plans for my procedure were going to be. He made sure I understood and was comfortable with what he was going to do. The entire staff were very professional and answered any questions I had. I had a great experience and would use him again if I ever need to.
Feb 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
Excellent experience with Dr. Lawrence Chang. The entire experience from making an appointment for initial assessment, procedure and follow up appointments were delivered with evident expertise. The Dr. Chang blended surgical skills and knowledge, with holistic care and I am grateful for the outcome!
Jan 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
Absolutely a doctor that takes pride in what he does and truly wants to do his best work, I am super happy with the results and would highly recommend him!
Kristin Newcomb – Jan 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
He was very nice and professional. I had a great experience with this doctor. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions. He did a great job.
Nov 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
very professional. I like the fact that he educate me on the entire process. His staff team was very nice and professional. Love my results. He did a amazing job.
Oct 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
I had a great experience from start to finish with Dr. Chang and all of his staff. Even after my procedure and follow up visits were completed the staff made sure I was aware that I could call for any questions or concerns I might ever have. I have already recommended the facility to friends looking for the same services.
Oct 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
Went in for a BA Exchange, Dr Chang and his staff have the best bedside manners I've ever seen! Very caring and they really listen to all your questions and concerns! Highly recommended. Dr Chang is an excellent surgeon.
Shannan – Oct 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
I just recently had a breast augmentation in July 21' after multiple consults with Dr. Chang over the course of 5 years (I wanted to ensure that my mind didn't change on sizing and/or implant material) he was very patient with my process and saw me each and every time and discussed my concerns over the last 5 years. Once the surgery was scheduled the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful in preparing me for what I should expect post surgery and the medicines I should take. If I had any trouble or needed additional information I always called and they got me the information I needed. His post op treatment is phenomenal and I healed very quickly and had little to no complications with my healing process. I have spoken to other friends who have had breast augmentations by other surgeons in the area and they said that their healing process wasn't as fast as mine and that his course of treatment must have aided in my recovery! I would highly suggest Dr. Chang for any and all services.
Sep 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
Dr. Chang and his staff are really top notch. I shopped around a lot in the area deciding where to have my surgery performed and after several consults at various clinics, I decided on Dr. Chang because he was very upfront about the cost and expectations I should have. I got my abdominoplasty in April '21 and it went so well. Everything from pre-op consults, getting into the surgery center, the surgery itself, and the care and information before discharge was all first rate. I went home that afternoon with all the supplies and knowledge I needed to have a successful recovery. During my recovery, Dr. Chang saw me almost weekly at times to check if I was healing properly and even check in on my state of mind and whether I was having any frustrations he could help with. I did end up having a small complication with my wound, and Dr. Chang cleared his schedule to immediately re-stitch me free-of-charge. His entire staff is also extremely friendly and helpful, always offering to help
Michael Mao – Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
Dr. Chang is awesome! I had a breast lift and implant as well as some lipo done by him in June and the whole process was great. The office is clean and the staff is very kind and professional. Dr. Chang was to the point and honest about what he could do for me and answered all my questions leading up to the surgery. The surgery went well and smooth and that whole facility and hospital staff was wonderful. Following up with Dr. Chang has been easy and he's continued to help answer my questions. I am very happy with my results and would refer anyone to him!
Aug 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
Excellent service and work! Dr. Chang was amazing from start to finish. I'm a younger demographic for a brachioplasty and he was amazing with walking me through each process-including the large scarring after. He was always making sure I was comfortable and aware of every step of healing, even going so far to ask if there was anything he could've done better to prepare me after! I am SO happy with my results and if I ever decide to go back under the knife I know who I'm going to!
Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?
Dr. Lawrence Chang is a MASTER of his craft. He's highly skilled, kind, personable. Amidst the numerous patients he has, somehow he makes you feel like your his only priority. I am in complete awe of how he sculpted my body. He's transformed my life, and restored my confidence. I am forever grateful! He deserves the highest recommendation. If you're thinking about any procedures offered at Advanced Plastic Surgery and/or Nouveau Cosmetic Center, Dr Chang is who you want to consult with. He's the absolute best in the business
May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Chang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chang?