Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS

Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 60 years old. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami.

Dr. Brown's Experience

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Brown is super professional! took him 2 minutes to come up with the plan with me impacted wisdom tooth, plus infection. After the surgery, it's almost a miracle since I don't have a lot of pain, no significant swelling! These all thanks to the incredible skills of Dr. Brown and his team. The nurses are perfect as well! they are all very friendly, professional, humor, smiling at all time, cheerful and keen on improving their professional skills. Best option ever!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Brown and his staff were amazing, very attentive and provided great care to me. Highly recommend their services, very professional.
in Miami, FL |
I received a wisdom teeth surgery extraction to remove all 4 wisdom teeth and was truly expecting the worse, from looking like a chipmunk to expecting horrible pain. However, thanks to the wonder work of Dr. Brown and his outstanding crew I had little to no swelling, absolutely no pain, and ate happily without any discomfort. I was pleased to have been a patient of this wonderful office. I highly recommend!!! If I ever need any other dental work I will be sure to come back!
in Miami, FL |
It was definitely an experience to remember. The staff are very spontaneous individuals with good intentions. I feel as if they made my wisdom teeth extraction an ease. As well as Dr.B. Highly referred to the next person seeking help or a doctor.
in FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Brown. The staff is excellent and very attentive. Dr. Brown is amazing and makes you feel very comfortable, explains procedure for surgery very well as well as performing them. They're office is very clean and you gotta love their big sterilizing machine.
in Miami, FL |
I went in to get all four of my wisdom teeth out and from start to finish it was the easiest most pleasant process. The whole staff is wonderful and friendly. Dr. Brown made me feel very comfortable when I was worried about the procedure. Him and his entire staff are incredible people and I'd highly recommend them to everyone I know!! Very happy with my experience as a whole, 10/10!
in Miami, FL |
Had a very pleasant experience. Dr. Brown and his staff are very professional. I had to schedule some last minute urgent appointments and both the doctor and staff were very accommodating.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Brown is absolutely incredible! I went to him in order to get my wisdom teeth removed and expected the worst in regards to pain and swelling after seeing my friends go through their procedures with different doctors BUT thankfully I was very wrong and I left with almost no swelling and very minimal pain. I was even able to go to an important interview two days later and nobody could tell I underwent wisdom tooth removal at all. Highly highly recommend. OH! And he is a big Miami Heat fan! :)
in Miami Beach, FL |
Very professional staff and extremely clean office. Everyone made sure I was comfortable while getting my wisdom teeth removed. I would highly recommend him
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

}

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brown's Board Certifications

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine
    Woodhull Med & Mental Ctr
    Brooklyn Hospital Center
    Missouri Baptist Hosp
    Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery