Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS

Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS is a dentist who practices in Miami, FL. He is 60 years old. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami.

8950 SW 74th Ct Ste 1610

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Brooklyn Hospital Center
  • Missouri Baptist Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Miami, FL |
I have gotten four wisdom teeth and four pre-molars removed with Dr. Brown. I put all my trust into him as he is so detailed and explains his process thoroughly. My whole family has gone to him and I recommend him to everyone! He’s so professional and has an amazing staff that is so kind and caring to top it all off. My two surgeries could not have gone any smoother thanks to him!
in Miami, FL |
Just took my 82 year old Mother to Dr.Brown for 4 extractions! They were so nice, caring and professional. They scheduled a revisit on Wednesday following Hurricane Irma. Could not of been happier with the entire experience. Especially getting us in after Irma! Amazing! Have to add how friendly and concerned his staff was as well. Made my Mother feel at ease and in good hands! Thank you so much??
in Miami. Fl |
Five stars for the entire staff. Highly recommend Dr. Brown to anyone in need of dental surgery. Dr. Brown is a champion in his field
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Brown made me feel comfortable and the recovery period for my two extracted root canal were easy breezy. I felt no pain, swelling is common but I was already eating the first day. He's hands are magic, he's knowledge exceptional, and his personality is such so great for a oral surgeon. Big huge star! My got to surgeon for life!
in Miami, FL |
My experience with Dr. Brown and his staff was exceptional. This was my first surgery of any kind and they made me feel extremely comfortable. The first appointment Dr. Brown examines your x-ray and explains to you in detail why you need your teeth removed and how he will remove them. The day of surgery, I was nervous, but like I mentioned he and his staff made me feel so comfortable, and the surgery itself was very fast. I felt no pain after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Brown.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Brown was amazing. Not sure what I was expecting since my situation was pretty much am emergency but Dr. Brown and his staff are first class. Such professional, genuine, sympathetic and most caring and gentle Dr and staff. I would without a doubt recommended them.
Miami, FL |
Dr. Brown and his assistants took good care of me during surgery. After my surgery they made sure I was okay. when I went home for recovery, unlike other doctors or surgeons I've met, Dr. Brown called me personally to find out how i was.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Brown is super professional! took him 2 minutes to come up with the plan with me impacted wisdom tooth, plus infection. After the surgery, it's almost a miracle since I don't have a lot of pain, no significant swelling! These all thanks to the incredible skills of Dr. Brown and his team. The nurses are perfect as well! they are all very friendly, professional, humor, smiling at all time, cheerful and keen on improving their professional skills. Best option ever!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Brown and his staff were amazing, very attentive and provided great care to me. Highly recommend their services, very professional.
in Miami, FL |
I received a wisdom teeth surgery extraction to remove all 4 wisdom teeth and was truly expecting the worse, from looking like a chipmunk to expecting horrible pain. However, thanks to the wonder work of Dr. Brown and his outstanding crew I had little to no swelling, absolutely no pain, and ate happily without any discomfort. I was pleased to have been a patient of this wonderful office. I highly recommend!!! If I ever need any other dental work I will be sure to come back!
in Miami, FL |
It was definitely an experience to remember. The staff are very spontaneous individuals with good intentions. I feel as if they made my wisdom teeth extraction an ease. As well as Dr.B. Highly referred to the next person seeking help or a doctor.
in FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Brown. The staff is excellent and very attentive. Dr. Brown is amazing and makes you feel very comfortable, explains procedure for surgery very well as well as performing them. They're office is very clean and you gotta love their big sterilizing machine.
in Miami, FL |
I went in to get all four of my wisdom teeth out and from start to finish it was the easiest most pleasant process. The whole staff is wonderful and friendly. Dr. Brown made me feel very comfortable when I was worried about the procedure. Him and his entire staff are incredible people and I'd highly recommend them to everyone I know!! Very happy with my experience as a whole, 10/10!
in Miami, FL |
Had a very pleasant experience. Dr. Brown and his staff are very professional. I had to schedule some last minute urgent appointments and both the doctor and staff were very accommodating.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Brown is absolutely incredible! I went to him in order to get my wisdom teeth removed and expected the worst in regards to pain and swelling after seeing my friends go through their procedures with different doctors BUT thankfully I was very wrong and I left with almost no swelling and very minimal pain. I was even able to go to an important interview two days later and nobody could tell I underwent wisdom tooth removal at all. Highly highly recommend. OH! And he is a big Miami Heat fan! :)
in Miami Beach, FL |
Very professional staff and extremely clean office. Everyone made sure I was comfortable while getting my wisdom teeth removed. I would highly recommend him
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges

Baptist Hospital of Miami
8900 N Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.