Dr. Lawrence Bellew, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal MedicineMaleAge 68

Dr. Bellew

Lawrence J Bellew DO

1202 SOCIETY DR Claymont, DE 19703

Dr. Lawrence Bellew, DO is a Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialist in Claymont, DE. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bellew to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Lawrence Bellew, DO with other Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialists near you

Dr. Bellew's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bellew

Dr. Bellew

I saw Dr. Bellew several years ago to treat my pots/dysautonomia, tachycardia issues as well as chronic pain associated with pots. My cardiologist back then, Dr Goodkin, recommended him and helped with my treatment. I just have to say, they both changed my life for the better. While I'm not cured, for many years, thanks to Dr. Bellew, I had less symptoms and no longer have to take heart medication. He was kind, he throughly explained each movement, everything he was doing and why. He provided solid helpful advice and also provided a relaxed stress free environment. Since his treatment I've sent others with the same issues to him and all have been extremely pleased and grateful. I wish there were more doctors like him. He truly is one of a kind.
Maria – Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Bellew, DO?
Excellent experience not only with DDD treatment, but with my cardiac condition with a defibrillator that had disrupted the autonomic regulation of my heart. His skillfull adjustment of the appropriate spinal nerves to the heart gave me more relief of my symptoms than I'd had from my cardiologists. He is an extraordinary healer.
Rob Dreyfus, M.D. – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Bellew, DO?
Have been seeing Dr. Bellew for years. My scoliosis is well-controlled with his remarkable skill. He has helped me recover from a few "interactions with gravity" as he calls them. I regularly send my chronic Lyme patients to him as well. He is quite simply an extraordinary physician, and is a third generation hands-on osteopath . That I now have to travel over 600 miles to see him a couple of time a year indicates he is worth it!
Dr. H – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Bellew, DO?
Osteopathic medicine harps on treating the patient, not the disease or the report. Being treated by an excellent osteopath, I was genuinely shocked that Bellew practices so contrary to this principle. I don't expect the secretary to understand that I'm currently being treated for muscle pain and a recurrent sacral torsion due to compensations from a herniated disc but I expect the doc to understand this. Without looking at me his "treatments would make my back 50% worse"...terrible medicine.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Meg in Wappingers Falls, NY – Sep 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Bellew, DO?
Extremely knowledgeable in the practice of manipulative osteopathy. Dr. Bellew is personable, caring and dedicated to educating each patient about his field of expertise and how the body works.
Susan Thomas in Wilmington, Delaware – Jan 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Bellew, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Bellew?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine