Dr. Laurie Summers, MD

Dr. Laurie Summers, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 62 years old

It is our mission, as people of Providence, to reveal God s love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through compassionate service. Our team provides exceptional patient-centered care as a reflection our values of respect, compassion, justice, excellence and stewardship.Read more

Providence Family Medicine
212 E Central Ave Ste 440
Spokane, WA 99208 Get Directions
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Dr. Summers is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Summers' Experience

See how Dr. Summers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Summers

Dr. Summers accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Summers has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Summers
Dr. Summers' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (11)
in Spokane, WA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Summers for about 20 years and have always felt valued as a patient. She listens and really cares about my well being. Many years ago I had an issue that was difficult to diagnose and Dr. Summers knew right away that something wasn't right. She referred me to the appropriate specialist and I was successfully treated. I have always been impressed with the level of care and compassion that I have received through the years from Dr. Summers and her wonderful staff.
in Spokane, WA |
I could not say enough good things about Dr Laurie Summers, my doctor for almost 20 years. She is a very competent, thorough,professional, and really caring provider. I have always trusted and relied on her judgment. I have never hesitated to refer my friends to her, because I know they will get excellent service not only from her but also from her staff. I was referred to her by quite a few people at Pathology Associates Medical Laboratory when I started asking around for a good doctor.
in Spokane, WA |
She has been my doctor for five years and only has rarely actually touched me in that time. When I tell her about concerns, she either doesn't hear me or want to deal with it. When asked by the nurse why I came in to see her, I was told I could only see her for one symptom per visit. You are in and out and left in the dark about what she is doing if anything. Would not recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Laurie Summers, MD?
Are you Dr. Summers?

Compare Dr. Summers

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Summers at Providence Family Medicine

Dr. Summers' Care Philosophy

Dr. Summers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Dr. Summers does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Summers and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine

Dr. Summers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Summers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Summers does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Summers and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.