Dr. Laurie Peterson-Deerfield, DO

Addiction Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Peterson-Deerfield

Laurie Peterson Deerfield DO

1000 White Horse Rd Ste 602 Voorhees, NJ 08043

Dr. Laurie Peterson-Deerfield, DO is an addiction psychiatry specialist in Voorhees, NJ. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine and specializes in addiction psychiatry.

Dr. Peterson-Deerfield's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Peterson-Deerfield

3.4

Dr. Peterson-Deerfield?
Dr. Peterson-Deerfield's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laurie Peterson-Deerfield, DO
She wants $300 to fill out a friggin form and forward my medical records to S.S. for my disability paperwork. I thought i was entitled to a copy of my medical records. Just white collar extortion. Preys on the sick and poor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Peterson-Deerfield, DO?
Dr. Deerfield takes her time withl patients. She is a psychiatrist, psychologist and addictionologist. She is also a doctor of osteopathy and I prefer these physicians. She doesn't have her face in an electronic medical records screen like most doctors, today. She even has pet therapy in the office. She doesn't force her ideas on me. We negotiate what works best for my moods, side effects and med affordability. Her office staff is wonderful. Always so kind offering water or coffee and a snack.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Peterson-Deerfield, DO?
Dr. Deerfield is an excellent doctor. She provides guidance and comfort for those just coming under her care and for her long term care patients. She has gone out of her way so many times for me. She even called my pharmacy while she wad on vacation. The pharmacist decided she would not give me my refill (that I Fill on time every month) without talking to the doctor. The pharmacist wouldn't accept the office staff responses from Dr. Deerfield. Wish I could RATE that pharmacist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Peterson-Deerfield, DO?
I chose Dr. Deerfield because she is the best qualified practitioner in my area with experience in each of the two specialties needed to treat my condiitons. My choice was a good one, she succeeded in combining these two areas of expertise to form my treatment plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Peterson-Deerfield, DO?
I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Deerfield. She is knowledgeable, professional and caring. She prescribed needed medications and compassionately helped to make the proper referral for treatment. She completed required paperwork quickly. Follow-up was amazing. Thank you Dr. Deerfield. I have already referred others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Peterson-Deerfield, DO?
Dr. Deerfield once seemed like a compassionate, caring doctor. Over time it has been sad to see her devolve into a sell-out; she will go to whatever lengths to squeeze every penny out of both the system and her patients. It is very apparent that pharmaceuticals have heir hands deep into her pockets. She has gradually become more carefree with writing scripts for patients with callous disregard for the overall well-being of her patients. She knows that they will come back for refills regardless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Peterson-Deerfield, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Peterson-Deerfield?

• Addiction Psychiatry

• Addiction Medicine
  • Psychiatry

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Dr. Peterson-Deerfield accepts

Dr. Peterson-Deerfield accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey