Dr. Laurie Flynn, MD

Dr. Laurie Flynn, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology  |
Dr. Laurie Flynn, MD is a breast surgical oncology doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

1245 S Utica Ave # 103

Tulsa, OK 74104

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Flynn

See how frequently Dr. Flynn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Breast Cancer
Cancer

Dr. Flynn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Breast Surgical Oncology

• Kidney Cancer
  • Lung Cancer
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Cancer
  • Uterine Diseases

• Thoracentesis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University of Mississippi
  • Baptist Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Flynn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Flynn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Flynn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Flynn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Flynn to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Flynn's Performance
Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Flynn has great bedside manner and really cares about her patients. She is very thorough and I feel like I am in good hands with her.
Sallisaw Oklahoma |
After waiting months for my biopsy appt , I was at my appt at my scheduled time with records and films I was told to bring. I was never told to be 45 minutes earlier than my appt time. Dr Flynn refused to do the biopsy and would just consult with me because I was NOT 45 minutes earlier than my scheduled time to be there. I am a nurse practitioner and took off work seeing my patients in advance and even had a driver that had to take off work. Additionally , I drove 2 hours one way to see her!
in Tulsa, OK |
Sometimes you have to wait awhile, but not only is Dr. Flynn one of the nicest most caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure to meet, but her entire staff is just as sweet and caring as she is. She is a pleasure to be around and she is extremely competent, just a wonderful doctor and person.
Tulsa, OK |
Genuinely cares about her patients and surgery outcomes, an amazing surgeon. Extremely knowledgeable. Love her!
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Dr. Flynn was my breast surgeon when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. When I was interviewing her I asked why she had gotten into this type of surgery. She had a very close family member that ended up with breast cancer, just as Dr. Flynn got into college. She began to dig more and more into breast cancer because of her family member and that ended up charting her course. She is very professional and VERY personable. She only works with the best, she is the best!!!!!
in Collinsville, OK |
I had a mammogram on Thursday and by my appointment time the next Monday, Dr. Flynn had reviewed my case before I arrived at her office. From the biopsy to the actual surgery, she was compassionate, answered all my questions, and truly made me feel she had my complete healing in mind. I would highly recommend her to any patient who needs a breast surgeon for any reason.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Flynn is a most excellent surgeon and an extremely compassionate, down-to-earth type physician. I can't say enough good things about her and her staff. You will be in "good hands" under Dr. Flynn's care! Definitely 5+ stars all around!
in Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Flynn is AMAZING! You are immediately confident with her knowledge and expertise. She is a great listener and gives you the opportunity to ask whatever questions you have. She came highly recommended by another doctor and works well with multiple other doctors.
in Broken arrow ok |
De Flynn is the most wonderful caring doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing. I've been in and out of her office and surgery for two years. Not only is the scar and operation way more pretty and non visable than I have expected, but she has wonderful bedside manner and you can tell she really does care about her patients. A huge thank you to her and all of her staff. If you don't see her you are in for a normal doctors experience. She goes above and beyond !
in Tulsa, OK |
I don't know how I became fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Flynn, but she is amazing. She is a great doctor with a great bedside manner. She pulls no punches, tells you how it is but with such compassion.
Have you seen Dr. Laurie Flynn, MD?
Are you Dr. Flynn?

Visit Dr. Flynn

Dr. Flynn accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Flynn has admitting privileges